Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Guy Shot Dead At Imsu Junction, Owerri (Graphic Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Guy Shot Dead At Imsu Junction, Owerri (Graphic Photo) (52498 Views)

Poly Nekede Gang War; 4 Persons Brutally Killed By Cultists In Owerri. Graphic / Student Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of School Gate In Owerri. Graphic Photo / Armed Robbers Shoot Man Dead Inside A Lexus Jeep In Owerri (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Shot Dead At Imsu Junction, Owerri (Graphic Photo) by trademoore1: 8:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
sekem:

Seriously, you won't understand so forget.
I don't want to understand.
When you get admission- go to school. Simple.
If you want to be a tough guy. Join the military.
If you are making excuses for cultism- it you that don't understand life.

1 Like

Re: Guy Shot Dead At Imsu Junction, Owerri (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 29, 2016
seaboi06:
shut up you f00ls what if he wasn't a cultist,what if he wronged one of the cult,something wey fit happen normal,som1 here spits on his body,urs shall be defecated upon,F00ls.
na so one say I rape her friend which is not true she took my photo and gave it to cultist dem dey look for me to shoot me and I don't belong to any cult I was kind and generous to the family but I was misunderstood God help me

1 Like

Re: Guy Shot Dead At Imsu Junction, Owerri (Graphic Photo) by meilleur: 8:07pm On Nov 29, 2016
henrydadon:
angry

i dont feel a single pity for him he knew what he was getting himself into..he who lives by the sword will surely die by the sword

say no to cultism

Re: Guy Shot Dead At Imsu Junction, Owerri (Graphic Photo) by sekem: 8:08pm On Nov 29, 2016
trademoore1:

I don't want to understand.
When you get admission- go to school. Simple.
If you want to be a tough guy. Join the military.
If you are making excuses for cultism- it you that don't understand life.

Like I said, you won't understand so forget, okay?
Re: Guy Shot Dead At Imsu Junction, Owerri (Graphic Photo) by moshino(m): 8:13pm On Nov 29, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
He died a fool..

No rest for him...

Nonsense!!...

*spits on his dead body*

It appears you're the fool, because you just spoke ill of the dead, and you made a judgement about the dead without getting the whole truthful story from all sides. If you continue in this manner, there will be no peace nor rest for you ever!

2 Likes

Re: Guy Shot Dead At Imsu Junction, Owerri (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 29, 2016
why it it that when ever i see a photo of the dead or murdered suspect in nigeria on here? their trousers are ussually pulled down, is this some kinda of Ritual or obssesion for nigerian? i mean, why would any one wants a dead man's trousers pulled down?
Re: Guy Shot Dead At Imsu Junction, Owerri (Graphic Photo) by trademoore1: 8:20pm On Nov 29, 2016
sekem:

Like I said, you won't understand so forget, okay?
You are the one that needs to forget.
You are a young guy who needs to realise their is more to life than running like rats and cutting yourself in the name of cultism.
Grow up.
Don't mention me.again until.you engage your brains
Bye
Re: Guy Shot Dead At Imsu Junction, Owerri (Graphic Photo) by Icecomrade: 8:21pm On Nov 29, 2016
progress69:

Cultist grin
Whither u. Thosr days though

Advice is for those still alive.

No pity for the dead.

The dead knows nothing.
Re: Guy Shot Dead At Imsu Junction, Owerri (Graphic Photo) by Joephat(m): 8:26pm On Nov 29, 2016
you see wetin Buhari cause abi? grin
person die instead to go help em they go dey search em dey open e yash...
Zero Joy in IMO state

Re: Guy Shot Dead At Imsu Junction, Owerri (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Is he dead?
No he has dead

1 Like

Re: Guy Shot Dead At Imsu Junction, Owerri (Graphic Photo) by toshmann(m): 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
Icecomrade:

Sincere advice.

If you can't watch your back stay off the coast.

If you choose to, never let your guard down.

The journey is precarious. Never for the feable minds.

And what is the purpose of this useless journey you talk about?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Guy Shot Dead At Imsu Junction, Owerri (Graphic Photo) by fabulousvera(f): 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
Icecomrade:

Sincere advice.

If you can't watch your back stay off the coast.

If you choose to, never let your guard down.

The journey is precarious. Never for the feable minds.

hmmmmm baba. Am sure you are a graduate. Thank God for your life. This is the best time to surrender to Christ. because its not easy to pass thru sch as a cultist
Re: Guy Shot Dead At Imsu Junction, Owerri (Graphic Photo) by DonMekino(m): 8:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
IMSU and CULTISM be like ehhhhhhh........
maybe LALA and SNAKE....
Re: Guy Shot Dead At Imsu Junction, Owerri (Graphic Photo) by jolomiurenyi(m): 9:07pm On Nov 29, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Is he dead?
No, he is not dead, he is still alive, waray like you.........

1 Like

Re: Guy Shot Dead At Imsu Junction, Owerri (Graphic Photo) by oluwaahmed: 9:08pm On Nov 29, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Owerri My Home cry cry cry cry

Aye? Akpa? Apache? Marph?

This is why Ahoys and Nyb had to move away from D....

RIP cry

Rugged cp bruva, even dose still sailin D knw dat saltin is Ruggedity
Luk well now dat deado go be aiye or baggar casted
Re: Guy Shot Dead At Imsu Junction, Owerri (Graphic Photo) by maximus10: 9:13pm On Nov 29, 2016
victorazy:

So na u opened his troxa abi?
Weda he has wallet?
yhu no see say hin hide take the pix... hope its a joke
Re: Guy Shot Dead At Imsu Junction, Owerri (Graphic Photo) by hrykanu231(m): 9:14pm On Nov 29, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Owerri My Home cry cry cry cry

Aye? Akpa? Apache? Marph?

This is why Ahoys and Nyb had to move away from D....

And it's bn interesting and matured outside D.....
RIP cry
Re: Guy Shot Dead At Imsu Junction, Owerri (Graphic Photo) by jahsson(m): 9:14pm On Nov 29, 2016
Dc4life:
what's with pulling trousers of a dead person. I don't quite get it.

Dem wan see him pAckage nah..!!!
How dem go take identify d body... ...
Stew.pid sets of neanderthals....

Re: Guy Shot Dead At Imsu Junction, Owerri (Graphic Photo) by victorazy(m): 9:16pm On Nov 29, 2016
maximus10:
yhu no see say hin hide take the pix... hope its a joke
Haba U supposed know say na joke!
Re: Guy Shot Dead At Imsu Junction, Owerri (Graphic Photo) by kachiz(m): 9:17pm On Nov 29, 2016
That woman (shop owner) don first lock shop before our police people will come and start arresting the whole street.
Re: Guy Shot Dead At Imsu Junction, Owerri (Graphic Photo) by Charly68: 9:18pm On Nov 29, 2016
But I think they join the cult to get power ! So the occultic power couldn't deliver him. Useless sets of people dining & wining with the devil and expect to die well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Shot Dead At Imsu Junction, Owerri (Graphic Photo) by jahsson(m): 9:24pm On Nov 29, 2016
Meanwhile... The op said.. People said he was a cultist... Now.. Commentators n association of aproko ppl have concluded... Self appointed judges have judged and found his death to be justified... Anyway... #WEAREWATCHING
Re: Guy Shot Dead At Imsu Junction, Owerri (Graphic Photo) by crisycent: 9:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
I have observed that in Nigeria, when you're shot, they pull your trouser as if you were shot in the d!ck.
Re: Guy Shot Dead At Imsu Junction, Owerri (Graphic Photo) by chidemavian: 9:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
this is not IMSU JUNCTION IN OWERRI. readers be wary oh
Re: Guy Shot Dead At Imsu Junction, Owerri (Graphic Photo) by slap1(m): 9:44pm On Nov 29, 2016
Did they shoot down his trousers?
Re: Guy Shot Dead At Imsu Junction, Owerri (Graphic Photo) by oboy3(m): 9:59pm On Nov 29, 2016
victorazy:

So na u opened his troxa abi?
Weda he has wallet?
it was the cultists that pull his troxis before shooting him,maybe they were looking for protective charms on him
Re: Guy Shot Dead At Imsu Junction, Owerri (Graphic Photo) by oboy3(m): 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2016
chidemavian:
this is not IMSU JUNCTION IN OWERRI. readers be wary oh
call anybody you know at imsu
Re: Guy Shot Dead At Imsu Junction, Owerri (Graphic Photo) by Icecream4U(m): 10:25pm On Nov 29, 2016
Escape using keke napep?
That thing doesn't speed na!... Oh, them hold gun.
Re: Guy Shot Dead At Imsu Junction, Owerri (Graphic Photo) by oboy3(m): 10:31pm On Nov 29, 2016
Icecream4U:
Escape using keke napep?
That thing doesn't speed na!... Oh, them hold gun.
If na you dey there,you go pursue them?
Re: Guy Shot Dead At Imsu Junction, Owerri (Graphic Photo) by millionboi(m): 11:02pm On Nov 29, 2016
seaboi06:
shut up you f00ls what if he wasn't a cultist,what if he wronged one of the cult,something wey fit happen normal,som1 here spits on his body,urs shall be defecated upon,F00ls.
thy rarely match down a Jew guy
Re: Guy Shot Dead At Imsu Junction, Owerri (Graphic Photo) by WilliamsNedd: 11:12pm On Nov 29, 2016
Dc4life:

No! He is drinking garri grin
My chest cheesy
Re: Guy Shot Dead At Imsu Junction, Owerri (Graphic Photo) by nwadiuko1(m): 11:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
oboy3:
Just coming from school around 4:30pm and I saw people running away,I heard gunshots,the killers escaped on a keke napep,three guys they were

I took one pics sha ,people around were saying he is a cultist,he was a radio mechanic at imsu junction
they chased him from his shop to Orange groove before they shot him in the head
so who commot his trouser

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hairstylist Battered By Her Jealous Husband In Lagos (photos) / Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai / Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.