Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,907 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Kowa , Pdp, Apga And Nlc Are The Real Reason Why Nigerians Are Suffering - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kowa , Pdp, Apga And Nlc Are The Real Reason Why Nigerians Are Suffering (427 Views)

Anambra Election: APGA And APC Fight In Aguleri (Photos) / Edo: Thousands Of PDP, APGA, ADC Members Dump Party For APC, Back Obaseki / Why Nigeria, Its People, Are Suffering — Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kowa , Pdp, Apga And Nlc Are The Real Reason Why Nigerians Are Suffering by clemmonce(m): 6:19pm On Nov 29, 2016
Lack of serious opposition is the reason Nigeria is falling like London Bridge. But I will forever blame people that have a voice that will be heard but decided not to talk. people like NLC Pastor Tunde Bakare, Fr Mbaka, Wole Soyinka, and a host of strong voices. I am not a prophet of doom but Nigeria is heading some where terribly bad. With all the salary oweing, pension oweing, pms increase, data cost increase, rise In inflation, high cost of living, increase in PHCN fee and so on. Has any one ever protested about any one of this ? We keep saying dollar dollar dollar they keep bambuzzing us with dollar story. Buhari wants to collect loan that future generations will keep paying but can someone tell me I thought they said the removal of subsidy was for our own good please where are the proceeds ? KOWA , PDP, APGA and people with voices but choose to be dumb brought us where we are. May God help us

(1) (Reply)

See The Dividends Of Buhari Administration(see The List:pmb's A Visionary Leader / The Story Of How Nigeria’s Topflight Lawyers Frustrated Efcc’s Fight Against Gra / Cross River Workers Condemn Payment Of December Salary On 1st December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.