Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do (23960 Views)

10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
I ran into a previous thread I once created back in the days, "7 reasons ladies act the way they do."

I think it's high time I created something on the opposite.

Some ladies usually see negative in any thing their guy does for them. They read meanings, jump into conclusions and act with little outdated information as to Why Guys Act They Way They Do. I hope as you carefully ponder on this thread, may you find what you are looking for.

1. When he just goes quiet and doesn't want to talk:

Sometimes, ladies judge him to be harbouring some evil plan but Hey No! It could be an unfulfilled dream bugging his mind. Unfortunately, he can't discuss with you because either you might not understand or get worried/upset. Other times, you never saw that melancholic part of him; you are now discovering. Don't compare to this or that, stop already! That emotional manipulation/blackmail is one of the reasons your relationship is still where it is; You don't know what a man really want. It's beyond facial appearance dearie.

2. That moment when he starts acting all suspicious

The truth is, he loves and wants a deeper level of commitment from you. Even though in its excess, it ain't so fair. Love sometimes is intrinsic in jealousy and suspicion. Even you won't feel loved if he ain't jealous sometimes. wink

3. Times when he wouldn't say "Hi" to you first online

I stand to be corrected; It's a common notion that an average lady is not loyal to one guy, especially in a distance relationship or over the internet. Don't get it twisted, he wants to sort of know if you really prize him above the other guys in your radar. Does she still care? All these, "I'm fin n u", no longer add up. Be real. A guy who just wants you for your body don't give two rats about that; he forces his way into you. If a guy truly loves you, he gives you the freedom to make a decision of whom to date, whom to choose. Love creates a free environment.

4. When he flirts with other girls.

This sounds contradictory but it happens.
Flirting is the food ladies eat. It's like protein: it makes them grow. Flirting doesn't necessarily mean he wants to date them, it's just part of his playing nature. Don't get offended at that. Know your man. Know his Achilles heels. Be there to tame that dragon when the need arises. Be his guardian angel.

5. When he wants you to visit and it isn't comfortable for you.

It's not all about sexx. Sometimes, he's going through advances from other girls too and he wants to feel like he has some loyal bae. For some girls, that's when they'll start acting up, forgetting love is sacrificial and mutual in nature. When you visit him, cook. Wash his clothes, if you have to. All these tell him, you care. Don't leave the house dirtier than you met it. Let your presence add to him, not subtract from him, if you know what I mean.

6. When he turns a blind eye to that need of yours.

Sometimes, ladies are quick to spot when their boyfriend was being stingy. It's not always so. Many a time, he was broke too and battling to meet the need of a sibling. A guy just came into your life, you won't allow him breathe before turning him to your deputy-dad. Haba!
Let courtesy be observed in everything. He may not have excess cash now. Forget those love movies you watch, reality is a far cry from where they are. Face realities, that's where a true husband material is domiciled. That's where lasting money really is.

7. When he's a core player and he says after reading this thread; give the Op two bottles there. cheesy

No. 1, I don't drink.
No. 2, I don't have the solution to your dilemma for you are like a fish in the sea.
Your own big pass me lol!

Good evening all!

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do by yeyeboi(m): 6:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
Na So

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do by Doctorfitz: 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2016
Hi;mm;

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do by daewoorazer(m): 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2016
But do I give a bleep?? If she like, make she do falafolo... I'd give her space & make her remember I'm from d zanga

#ibile

10 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 29, 2016
8. The moment when he feels like confiding in someone stronger and more experienced and finds out he's that person cus his wife/gf look up to him for same reason so he just calmly think over the issue.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 29, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
8. The moment when he feels like confiding in someone stronger and more experienced and finds out he's that person cus his wife/gf look up to him for same reason so he just calmly think over the issue.

That's true bro!

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do by Ask4Info: 10:06pm On Nov 29, 2016
7 Reasons This, 10 Reasons That, 15 Things To Know....On and On the Rubbish Continues.

If It was in Sane Country, The Youths would have started Registering their interest to embark on the Mother of All Protests of The Millennium.

Incase Most of you are unaware, The Internet is the ONLY reason majority of you have not attempted to kill yourselves. Most of you are Suicidal without knowing. Once you lots can't afford the new price of data, then you will know how crappy all these unbeneficial topics and discussions you all engage in on daily basis.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do by henrydadon(m): 10:06pm On Nov 29, 2016
grin

another love doctor don open thread well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do by herzernIsHere: 10:06pm On Nov 29, 2016
OK.....

Re: 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do by Flashh: 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2016
Leave all these story.

Na to subscribe 3 months data plan tomorrow dey my mind now. Before 1st of December.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:09pm On Nov 29, 2016
When a girl starts acting up, just give it to her like a doctors prescription 3 times daily cool

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do by tosyne2much(m): 10:10pm On Nov 29, 2016
You're right

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 29, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

I can relate

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do by KingRex1(m): 10:12pm On Nov 29, 2016
Nice one op.
But some wailing ladies will come right ur head on that no5
Re: 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do by Flexherbal(m): 10:12pm On Nov 29, 2016
Cool !
Re: 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do by eitsei(m): 10:13pm On Nov 29, 2016
I don't even know how I act
Re: 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do by Presh900(m): 10:13pm On Nov 29, 2016
:..Kk!
Re: 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 29, 2016
I really don't care what my bf does or how he acts undecided

All I want is less stress and peace undecided

7 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do by ouski25: 10:17pm On Nov 29, 2016
Oh really? It all depends on the girl
Re: 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do by Dandyboy57(m): 10:18pm On Nov 29, 2016
#Say No ! To NCC Extortion !

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do by crespola: 10:21pm On Nov 29, 2016
we men can b funny a times o, ladies shine ya eye

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 29, 2016
On point bruh cool

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 29, 2016
angry 6
Re: 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do by taurus21: 10:35pm On Nov 29, 2016
So true

The best feeling in the world is when you realize you just don't care anymore. Men should realize that you can't make a woman love you if she doesn't. Just be yourself

5 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do by don4real18(m): 10:36pm On Nov 29, 2016
grin
Re: 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 10:40pm On Nov 29, 2016
I concur with no3 ..
Re: 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do by arryjosh(m): 10:44pm On Nov 29, 2016
no 5 ehen...some guys are sharp shooters :P5 ehen...some guys are sharp shooters
Re: 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
alexistaiwo:

I can relate
Lol
Re: 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do by Cinho7: 10:49pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ok
Re: 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do by Chrisrare: 10:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
will dis end recession??
Re: 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
KissChrix:
On point bruh cool
I sight you bro! Nice one

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Relationship Is A Scam / Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? / 6 Traits Men Want In A Long Term Female Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.