Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Npower Abia...let's Meet Here... - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Abia...let's Meet Here... (11860 Views)

Npower Nigeria IBM Jumpstart Competition: How To Apply! / Npower Agro Test Starts Today, Apllicants Lets Meet Here And Discuss / N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Abia...let's Meet Here... by Mcowubaba: 9:46am On Feb 16, 2017
simeon77:
I represent Arochukwu L. G. A. Your location pls?
Ok

1 Like

Re: Npower Abia...let's Meet Here... by simeon77(m): 10:45am On Feb 16, 2017
Once your friend has sent a mail to npower team, indicating all her details, she should relax. The npower team will contact personally and unlock the profile for her to update her details. She should make sure she provided her correct details. As for deployment and that has been going on for a while now. If she has not done her physical verification before now, I will advise she hurriedly proceed to govt house, Umuahia, npower Office. The Abia State focal person said anybody who fails to come possibly this week for verification should forget about the programme. Hope I've answered your questions.

1 Like

Re: Npower Abia...let's Meet Here... by Kachy1605(m): 9:30pm On Feb 16, 2017
Pls login to your Npvn site to select your device.
Welcome to the device selection process.

Please read the information carefully and ensure you understand it before proceeding.

There are nine (9) device options available. Please ensure that you look at all the devices, their specifications and support information carefully, before selecting one.
Please note that device selection is FINAL and cannot be changed once your selection has been made. Therefore, it is important that you go over ALL the options before making your choice.
There is a Tool Grant provided by the Federal Government to cover your device as it is a compulsory tool for learning and work in the N-Power Volunteer Scheme.
Please note, however, that the cost of some devices are above the amount theTool Grant covers. If your preferred device is above the amount covered by the grant, the additional cost will be deducted from your monthly stipend over the period of the programme, not exceeding twenty (20) months.
On the details page of the available devices, you will find information on the cost details and deductions from your monthly stipend, if any.
Please chat with the online representative if you have further questions on this information.
Re: Npower Abia...let's Meet Here... by kizuwa: 6:38pm On Feb 18, 2017
They should first settle unpaid December and January stipend before talking of device.
Re: Npower Abia...let's Meet Here... by Kachy1605(m): 6:34pm On Feb 20, 2017
How many of us have seen the confirmation stamp on your npvn profile?
Re: Npower Abia...let's Meet Here... by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 21, 2017
Done
pls add me to the whatsapp group 08106993419
Re: Npower Abia...let's Meet Here... by Kachy1605(m): 3:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
You are invited to a meeting on Thursday 23/2/2017 10.am @ Ibeku High School Umuahia to resolve why Dec/Jan. Stipend was not paid. (ABIA STATE FOCAL PERSON)

1 Like

Re: Npower Abia...let's Meet Here... by kizuwa: 6:57pm On Feb 21, 2017
Is it the same venue for all the LGAs?
Re: Npower Abia...let's Meet Here... by kingsleypower1: 1:04am On Feb 22, 2017
Please,has anybody in Aba south gotten his/her post of primary assignment for N teach? If Yes,where can I check mine now that Educational board are on strike?
Re: Npower Abia...let's Meet Here... by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 22, 2017
who is in charge of Npower Abia state whatsapp group should pls add me, am feeling under informed abt the whole thing.
mi digit is 2348106993419
Re: Npower Abia...let's Meet Here... by kurt09(m): 6:12pm On Feb 22, 2017
Kachy1605:
You are invited to a meeting on Thursday 23/2/2017 10.am @ Ibeku High School Umuahia to resolve why Dec/Jan. Stipend was not paid. (ABIA STATE FOCAL PERSON)
Good evening Abia Npower tomorrow meeting has been postponed till Friday 24/02/2017 same venue. @ 10am prompt. Sorry for what this change might cause. Thanks
Re: Npower Abia...let's Meet Here... by kingsleypower1: 6:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
Add my number for the abia whatsapp group pls, 07065596595
Re: Npower Abia...let's Meet Here... by Nechman(m): 8:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
Pls ADD 07055134655 to the Abia State Npower group
Re: Npower Abia...let's Meet Here... by kizuwa: 8:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
Who has recieved stipend alert this week. Is it for January or February? Pls Abians should comment.
Re: Npower Abia...let's Meet Here... by kurt09(m): 1:04am On Apr 09, 2017
Greetings again my Hon FPs!UPDATE ON DEVICE SELECTION:
BOI notified us yesterday that the HP Device earlier approved for selection by our N-Power Volunteers has been discontinued from production and would no longer be available under the HP Global Warranty even if the device were available for purchase in the local market.
As such, we have immediately taken steps to withdraw the device from the N-Power Device Selection List.
For the 18,640 Volunteers who had previously selected the HP device, they have been re-invited to go and select other devices. Please this window of new selection for these affected volunteers would close by Monday April 10 at 11:59PM PROMPT!
Kindly help us circulate widely on ALL your various communication platforms - Abia Focal Person
Re: Npower Abia...let's Meet Here... by Kachy1605(m): 11:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
Any news on device collection? pls if you have any information pls share with us.
Re: Npower Abia...let's Meet Here... by Sammyblaq(m): 8:18am On Jul 04, 2017
Who here has gotten his/her stipend for the month of June?
Re: Npower Abia...let's Meet Here... by carol1992: 4:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
Please i have not received March and June stipends. How do i go about it? Please someone should help me. Thanks
Re: Npower Abia...let's Meet Here... by Valmesk(m): 7:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
[quote author=carol1992 post=58189443]Please i have not received March and June stipends. How do i go about it? Please someone should help me. Thanks[/quote) call them

Re: Npower Abia...let's Meet Here... by kurt09(m): 1:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
Kachy1605:
Any news on device collection? pls if you have any information pls share with us.
Check your NPVN whether you're qualified to collect device.
Re: Npower Abia...let's Meet Here... by chimec090: 2:15pm On Feb 19, 2019
Pls add

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Solid Reasons Why You Never Heard Back From The Interviewers/recruiters / Oracle Nigeria Fresh Graduate & Experience Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / A Case Study Of A Job Seeker's Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.