Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed (72211 Views)

Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by kingphilip(m): 10:14pm On Nov 29, 2016
All this people wey no de invite person for the wedding go come de form nairaland here and paste pictures..

BTW happy married life.. Make una no carry una matter wey no be for celebration come here o make people no blast una life

5 Likes

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Flashh: 10:14pm On Nov 29, 2016
Those ones who hardly reply PM and those who mutes after asking them to chat on Whatsapp.

Una go tey for there.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by passionate88: 10:14pm On Nov 29, 2016
nairaland girls wey sabi form nonsense

3 Likes

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by tuna4servi(m): 10:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
Wish to have my wife here too,i have been trying it but no way.
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Jchi9876: 10:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
I bet dem chooookkk taya.
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by shizzy7(f): 10:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
Beautiful combo
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by ayamAgenius: 10:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 29, 2016
justscorchone:
1bkaye watsup with you?
Not much, you?

1 Like

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by repogirl(f): 10:16pm On Nov 29, 2016
Awwwww, such a sweet story. May your union be blessed with abundance and fruitfulness.

As for me I'm never answering PMs. So many creeps out there. Gosh!

2 Likes

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:16pm On Nov 29, 2016
Mzflexydeeva:
It was business as usual sometime in January 2014 when I got a pm from another nairaland user @leeport. I was never in the habit of not replying and in the bid to keep an open mind and accommodate as usual, I opened the mail and replied him. Little did I know destiny had a lot in store for the both of us. Days passed with chats and frequent communication. Days turned into weeks and as we progressed from pm we advanced to BBM. As weeks went on, there was the need to exchange numbers and perhaps put a voice to the chats. It wasn't just about the voice anymore, there became the need to place a face to the voice. And so it happened later that year that a meeting be arranged. It wasn't easy considering the fact he was based in lag and I in Benin.  Destiny again showed it had more in store when I later got a job that made me relocate grin no need to ask as I moved to lag.
Well the rest is history because today am proud to be his wife....
Just another reason nairaland will always be in our hearts..... It started here https://www.nairaland.com/1541621/meet-new-cool-people-just
And the deal was sealed 12-11-16 kiss kiss kiss
Congrats dear, may God bless ur union.
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by bioemmy: 10:16pm On Nov 29, 2016
Na Oga Seun suppose dey officiate this kin marriage na.

Happy Married Life to the couple.

Nairaland... Helping guys locate their Bae since 2005

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by leeport: 10:17pm On Nov 29, 2016
lol
KingRex1:

Yeahh that's right! You no get probs.. Fire on bro. grin
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by tosyne2much(m): 10:17pm On Nov 29, 2016
A lesson to many ego personified and ignorant ladies who put up the signature "don't PM me cos I won't reply"

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by leeport: 10:17pm On Nov 29, 2016
KingRex1:

Yeahh that's right! You no get probs.. Fire on bro. grin
lol
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by PaulIdu: 10:17pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ishilove:

Lmaaaaaaooooo!!! cheesy

This could be us...but Hunger is Bad. grin

Not a sincere man and he lacks integrity
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by salabscholar01(m): 10:18pm On Nov 29, 2016
Cool. What nairaland has joined no one can put asunder... The both has seen a lot and have heard a lot here, too. Ranging from stories to politics etc grin

1 Like

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by progress69: 10:18pm On Nov 29, 2016
Jchi9876:
I bet dem chooookkk taya.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Olofo nie....hahahahahaha.

All this ones just dey encourage dem.girls to dey read PM. Its good though.

1 Like

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by leeport: 10:19pm On Nov 29, 2016
bioemmy:
Na Oga Seun suppose dey officiate this kin marriage na.
u say!!!
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by crazygod(m): 10:19pm On Nov 29, 2016
Pls biko ejooor how can one send pm? I'm eyeing a certain Bibijay123 kiss

1 Like

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Jchi9876: 10:19pm On Nov 29, 2016
Whey those girls whey sabi form u better bring your yansssssh make i sample till I taya if not una go old and engine go knock

2 Likes

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by leeport: 10:19pm On Nov 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
A lesson to many ignorant ladies ladies who put up the signature "don't PM me cos I won't reply"
lol
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by kolajoo(m): 10:20pm On Nov 29, 2016
Congrats and HML. I remembered that thread that year MEET UP grin
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:20pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ginaz u see ur life? undecided
Everytime u will be forming hard to get! sad

7 Likes

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by afanide: 10:20pm On Nov 29, 2016
And yet some girls are doing guy to reply PMs
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by kingphilip(m): 10:21pm On Nov 29, 2016
izzou:
My fiancee is a nairalander too

But her father wants to kill me with bride price

Happy married life leeport
how much remain make we kwantribute for you

11 Likes

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by modath(f): 10:21pm On Nov 29, 2016
leeport:

hahahaha ..... we dey honeymoon ooooo, i go confirm after honeymoon grin grin grin grin grin

God bless your marriage & keep your friendship intact, that's the No 1 ingredient...

P.S.. (Random) The wine bag in the pic is an Aldo.. smiley

1 Like

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 29, 2016
1bkaye:

Not much, you?

I read your dairies and apply certain hints you drop to get your attention yet you still find away to push me aside,I tried wooing you my own way long ago yet still no show..WOMAN what do you want from me? Atleast show abit of interest before I lose my gaddamn mind angry

14 Likes

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by WomanOfRace(f): 10:21pm On Nov 29, 2016
Congrats!!! wish you a successful home.
Life is what we make it.
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by kingphilip(m): 10:21pm On Nov 29, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Happy married life to the beautiful Op kiss
you wey no come de reply pm nko
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Viking007(m): 10:21pm On Nov 29, 2016
Nice pictures. Congrats.

1 Like

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 29, 2016
I don dey for Nairaland over 4 years now, I never see one babe catch. Hian!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Yuneehk(f): 10:22pm On Nov 29, 2016
Good things do come out of nairaland. Happy married life to the couple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him / Ladies In Bikini Climb Pole To Dance, Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin / This Simple Nigerian Wedding Has Gone Viral Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.