Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed (72167 Views)

Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by lazeal: 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2016
Adanna86:

Shurrup u efulefu, convo was between us so mind yo own business.
are you mad? Are you a bastard? Did I quote you? Quote me again and have your asss fried right here. Who know you?

#spits!
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Hazardinho: 8:51pm On Dec 01, 2016
Funkybabee:
congratulations am so happy for both of u
that could be us...
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Playa0ne: 2:16am On Dec 02, 2016
ellacute45:
Congrats

Lovely couple smiley

Where in Germany are you?
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Nobody: 4:28am On Dec 02, 2016
lazeal:
are you mad? Are you a bastard? Did I quote you? Quote me again and have your asss fried right here. Who know you?

#spits!

My name was in the quote u pig worwor
face angry stay away from me efulefu goat!!
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Nobody: 6:00am On Dec 02, 2016
Playa0ne:

Where in Germany are you?

A small city not far from Bremen

And you? ?
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by lazeal: 6:15am On Dec 02, 2016
Adanna86:

stupid fool. Who know you. Ugly scumbag like you, irritating slimy ameoba like my faeces of rabid dog infested with rabies.

You should forked with no breathe left in you, you fool.
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Playa0ne: 8:36am On Dec 02, 2016
ellacute45:

A small city not far from Bremen

And you? ?

Bayern.
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Rosella1: 8:43am On Dec 02, 2016
pedrilo:
Rosella1 we next!
As in ehhhh, Realising that such a thing can happen makes me elated, lolz! #Applies seat belt
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Funkybabee(f): 12:24pm On Dec 02, 2016
Hazardinho:
that could be us...

agioooooooo maybe
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by wristbangle: 5:37pm On Dec 02, 2016
Adanna86:

Lol naija men don provoke this oyinbo pepper babe.

Ada, thread softly abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
wristbangle:

Lol naija men don provoke this oyinbo pepper babe.

Ada, thread softly abeg

Only for you kiss
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by lazeal: 10:55pm On Dec 02, 2016
Adanna86:

Only for you kiss
u b albino fa? Yuck! Pukes.
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by DucheSsMerezz(f): 12:00am On Dec 03, 2016
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 03, 2016
lazeal:
u b albino fa? Yuck! Pukes.

Eat my Sh"it u worwor fa"ggot looking tranny, u just jealous coz u look like shrek a$$ crack
With toto juju lips, ugly bull dog.

1 Like

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 03, 2016
Adanna86:

Eat my Sh"it u worwor fa"ggot looking tranny, u just jealous coz u look like shrek a$$ crack
With toto juju lips, ugly bull dog.

grin grin grin grin grin kikikikikikiki! jeeeeez! you too sabi curse wella, don't mind them fine girl! tongue that individual lives under the rock in a thick forest some were in the jungle.
i like how you stick up for yourself fiestly. let no one put you down. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 03, 2016
gypsey:
grin grin grin grin grin kikikikikikiki! jeeeeez! you too sabi curse wella, don't mind them fine girl! tongue that individual lives under the rock in a thick forest some were in the jungle.
i like how you stick up for yourself fiestly. let no one put you down. angry

Yes my mouth foul but I not let anyone talk down or disrespect me angry I dissed him directly I did not bring tribe race or colour into the mix. If anything the efulefu should know that there are many albinos from various tribes on nairaland, going all out to diss albinos is pathetic and harsh.

I for one am not albino, but I am not that cruel to discriminate against them like this mugu has done. Oya may his future pikins be albino, then he gon learn the meaning of his words.
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 03, 2016
Adanna86:

Yes my mouth foul but I not let anyone talk down or disrespect me angry I dissed him directly I did not bring tribe race or colour into the mix. If anything the efulefu should know that there are many albinos from various tribes on nairaland, going all out to diss albinos is pathetic and harsh.

I for one am not albino, but I am not that cruel to discriminate against them like this mugu has done. Oya may his future pikins be albino, then he gon learn the meaning of his words.
grin grin i know you are not albino, even if you are, that's no excuse to be rude to you, he would be lucky if his future kids are albinos, he may not even have any kids in the future, hence he will end up gratefull for having albino kids, do you remember me? tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 03, 2016
gypsey:
grin grin i know you are not albino, even if you are, that's no excuse to be rude to you, he would be lucky if his future kids are albinos, he may not even have any kids in the future, hence he will end up gratefull for having albino kids, do you remember me? tongue

Very true dear, mkpulu ônye kôrô ka ô ga-aghô..Confam your son very cute oo
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by lazeal: 12:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
Adanna86:

Is that why you sent me a PM? Afin, go siddon. I no wan fork, na by force? Yimu!
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by lazeal: 12:23pm On Dec 03, 2016
gypsey:
lol. Never saw any albino in my lineage, never will.

Dumb fork grin
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 03, 2016
Adanna86:

Very true dear, mkpulu ônye kôrô ka ô ga-aghô..Confam your son very cute oo
thanks he is 4years old they say he looks like his father tongue, jeesus! shocked nne! were and
how did you learn to write, understand and even quote in Igbo? that is impressive!

1 Like

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Fidelismaria: 12:19am On Dec 04, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

hope our edo brodas no go vex say one of our own go dey knack dere sister

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by moscow0147(m): 12:29am On Dec 04, 2016
Any girl in ibadan interested in friendship or maybe more, PM me....
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by moscow0147(m): 12:31am On Dec 04, 2016
Funkybabee:

agioooooooo maybe
Lol, korean movies tho!

1 Like

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 04, 2016
gypsey:
thanks he is 4years old they say he looks like his father tongue, jeesus! shocked nne! were and
how did you learn to write, understand and even quote in Igbo? that is impressive!

I started learning Igbo through books back in 2010, I got lots of Igbo nwannas on Facebook and many were very accomodating to help me learn through video calls and pointing me in the direction of online Igbo cultural resources. I love learning and I'm quite passionate for Igbo it came easy for me.

I got no Igbo blood in me nor African blood I'm Samoan by ethnicity like the uso wrestlers and Dwayne Johnson.

My obim is also Igbo wink oya hold your son tight I come snatch him make my own pikin lol
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 04, 2016
Adanna86:

I started learning Igbo through books back in 2010, I got lots of Igbo nwannas on Facebook and many were very accomodating to help me learn through video calls and pointing me in the direction of online Igbo cultural resources. I love learning and I'm quite passionate for Igbo it came easy for me.

I got no Igbo blood in me nor African blood I'm Samoan by ethnicity like the uso wrestlers and Dwayne Johnson.

My obim is also Igbo wink oya hold your son tight I come snatch him make my own pikin lol
shocked really? so you are not even mixed african as i have thought? although i believe that the samoans, i am not really familiar with the country or tribe and this is the first i ve heard of it, must be originated from Africa, hence the big nose *jokes* grin,
i was born in England my both parents are Igbo, which makes me one too tongue, i took me until i was 25 to learn how to speak fluent Igbo with the help of my parents who atleast 3 times year takes me to Igboland. at some point i spent 10 years living there and by mixing with the people i learnt the culture the language and the atitude of the Igbo people.
your partner is Igbo? chai! grin i wonder what an Igbo person would be doing in Aukland NZ, do you come across a lot of Igbos in Aukland? as for my son you can come and take him any time you want grin he is troublesome though just like the Igbos, and don't worry i am sure you will have yours (children) when you are ready wink. ciao!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by lazeal: 11:41am On Dec 04, 2016
Adanna86:

HOLY SHHIIIITTT!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Nobody: 4:37am On Dec 05, 2016
gypsey:
shocked really? so you are not even mixed african as i have thought? although i believe that the samoans, i am not really familiar with the country or tribe and this is the first i ve heard of it, must be originated from Africa, hence the big nose *jokes* grin,
i was born in England my both parents are Igbo, which makes me one too tongue, i took me until i was 25 to learn how to speak fluent Igbo with the help of my parents who atleast 3 times year takes me to Igboland. at some point i spent 10 years living there and by mixing with the people i learnt the culture the language and the atitude of the Igbo people.
your partner is Igbo? chai! grin i wonder what an Igbo person would be doing in Aukland NZ, do you come across a lot of Igbos in Aukland? as for my son you can come and take him any time you want grin he is troublesome though just like the Igbos, and don't worry i am sure you will have yours (children) when you are ready wink. ciao!

Daalu dear wink yeah maybe one day. So where about in England you grew up? Since New Zealand still a colony under the queen we share similar systems in judiciary law.

Igbos are everywhere shaa and Yorubas there are a few here. A bit like the chinkos and Indians. Shurrup about my nose already I gon woze u to Jupiter a$$ crack tongue..I've never been to Nigeria before though I speak Igbo Hausa Yoruba ibibio Efik ijaw and majority of the Bantu languages in South Africa.

Though when it comes to naija languages my accent dey fall hand cry but I still try, I am passionate for African linguistics and I'm a proud woman shaa, in all that I do.

Happy festive season joor.

1 Like

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Nobody: 4:38am On Dec 05, 2016
lazeal:
HOLY SHHIIIITTT!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

angry angry
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 05, 2016
Adanna86:

Daalu dear wink yeah maybe one day. So where about in England you grew up? Since New Zealand still a colony under the queen we share similar systems in judiciary law.

Igbos are everywhere shaa and Yorubas there are a few here. A bit like the chinkos and Indians. Shurrup about my nose already I gon woze u to Jupiter a$$ crack tongue..I've never been to Nigeria before though I speak Igbo Hausa Yoruba ibibio Efik ijaw and majority of the Bantu languages in South Africa.

Though when it comes to naija languages my accent dey fall hand cry but I still try, I am passionate for African linguistics and I'm a proud woman shaa, in all that I do.

Happy festive season joor.
i was born in london in an area called elephant and castle south east london mainly Africans especially nigerians, Ghanians and jamaicans lives in that area, yes! i am aware that the queen is still part of new zealand, wow! you speak alot of languages that's impressive, yes! from your utterances i can tell you are a very proud woman, don't worry one day you will speak Igbo very well, try visiting nigeria some time too, some of them are very nice people, grin merry christmas you too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by ideology(m): 4:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
congrats dear, i was here smiley smiley smiley
Mzflexydeeva:
It was business as usual sometime in January 2014 when I got a pm from another nairaland user @leeport. I was never in the habit of not replying and in the bid to keep an open mind and accommodate as usual, I opened the mail and replied him. Little did I know destiny had a lot in store for the both of us. Days passed with chats and frequent communication. Days turned into weeks and as we progressed from pm we advanced to BBM. As weeks went on, there was the need to exchange numbers and perhaps put a voice to the chats. It wasn't just about the voice anymore, there became the need to place a face to the voice. And so it happened later that year that a meeting be arranged. It wasn't easy considering the fact he was based in lag and I in Benin.  Destiny again showed it had more in store when I later got a job that made me relocate grin no need to ask as I moved to lag.
Well the rest is history because today am proud to be his wife....
Just another reason nairaland will always be in our hearts..... It started here https://www.nairaland.com/1541621/meet-new-cool-people-just
And the deal was sealed 12-11-16 kiss kiss kiss
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by lanicky(f): 8:03am On Dec 09, 2016
ashewoboy:
lanicky, this could be us but you are doing shakara.

*rolls eyes*

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Ladies In Bikini Climb Pole To Dance, Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin / Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him / This Simple Nigerian Wedding Has Gone Viral Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.