Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,811 members, 7,802,613 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men (18233 Views)

She Became Unattractive To Me Because She Is Fat / Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered / Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by BloodShed1: 2:31pm On Nov 11, 2009
LOL this topic,
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by mellow(m): 8:58am On Nov 12, 2009
But na wa for some Nigerian men. You meet one girl and you use it to generilize.
All this clean clean girls weh full everywhere una no de see them? In my office alone
you go look tire.

Bottom line: Stop meeting dirty girls and complain less.
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by sexyZee(f): 9:11am On Nov 12, 2009
mellow:

But na wa for some Nigerian men. You meet one girl and you use it to generilize.
All this clean clean girls weh full everywhere una no de see them? In my office alone
you go look tire.

tell dem oo
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by maryjane: 9:19am On Nov 12, 2009
Nigerian gals are natural so if u find them not attractive then u are not a man or u have been coming across the unattractive ones u need to change your base, u talk of white gals and their surgeries dats not beauty or are u advocating for plastic surgery in Nigeria
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by Hanoobaba(m): 9:26am On Nov 12, 2009
You guys are getting me wrong, I never said Nigerian girls are not attractive, I was only trying to say that I don't like the shape of some of their boobs.
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by zeedee(f): 3:15pm On Nov 12, 2009
When i landed in MMA after 5 years out of the country, the first thing i noticed was EYE SHADOW. Eye shadow everywhere (the most popular colour being gold). Streaks of brightly colored eyeshadow everywhere i looked.

Naija babes tend to overdo it on the makeup and accessories. And then you see our big girls squeezing into tight jeans and tops, then end up looking like sausages. And please dont attack me yet, I haven't finished. In other countries they keep it simple. A nice simple outfit, lipgloss, a little eyeliner, brush your eyebrows and you're good. When you're going out for maybe dinner, clubbing, or a special occasion then you can bring on the clothes and makeup.

But in Naija, a girl can go clubbing with the same makeup (even clothes) she wore during the day. It's not a rat race for the richest man nor is it a beauty competition, We need to take it easy abeg. We're looking like Lady GaGa all day. And it has rubbed off on me I'll admit. I wear a little more makeup, accessorize a little more. And it's good on me as long as i don't overdo it.
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by ruskiee(m): 3:20pm On Nov 12, 2009
Don't overdo it.
Great advice from Zeedee.
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by Abbeycity4(f): 3:35pm On Nov 12, 2009
Do you know that many Nigerian Women look unattractive to men due to the facts that they do not look at their natural body shape before considering the type of dressing to go with. They should limit too much make up and use mirrow, and dress according to their natural body shape.
They should ignore the reigning fashion in town which might not go with their body shape.

I gree wit u on this. . . 4d fact dat am also a female! willl nt spt m 4rm saying d truth,  . . most ladies will turn their face into drawing board & started mixing color riot! dat will make dem 2b more ugly!  undecided i hate it!!
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by kufreabasi(m): 3:43pm On Nov 12, 2009
you go look tire.

sexyZee:

tell dem oo
They only clean in their offices, but check them out in respective homes.
It is not only office that matters, cleanliness both in office and at home.
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:45pm On Nov 12, 2009
kufreabasi:

wait wait wait!!! so you now follow all these girls to their houses to know? or are you agreeing with the statement that all of these girls are dirty?
please explain.
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by sexyZee(f): 3:49pm On Nov 12, 2009
kufreabasi:

you go look tire.

meaning?
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by ruskiee(m): 3:53pm On Nov 12, 2009
Whats up with all the stereotyping.
Millions of decent women out there.
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by Pimpmiller(m): 5:19pm On Nov 12, 2009
Baby u to sexy. No wonder u are in search of handsome guys come check me out cos i would love to knw u lol! Chacha
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by GNBohr: 12:51pm On Nov 13, 2009
Many have forgotten that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, besides every culture view beauty differently. You can carry a particular mentality or mindset to judge beauty. Dressing up and fashion has become confusing to appropriate it to a partular sense. What I have found in many views, comments and opinions of people on Nairaland is that most contribute from myopic realm and never show deeper understanding of issues. Many just want to triavilised these issues and joke about them. WHEN it comes to the issue of women: BEAUTY AND FASHION, you can not generalise. A white man view or a blackman who has spent most or all of his adult life in un-African environment believes that a fat woman is not beautiful. In Africa, the beleive is that a woman must display contours, be richly endowed on the chest and the backside to be beautiful. In some societies in Africa, up till the present moment, a young lady is usually taken to a fattening room to enhance her beauty. THE REALITY IN ANY PART OF AFRICA IS THAT A WOMAN MUST BE ROBUST AND NOT FAT TO LAY CLAIM TO BEAUTY. ANY OTHER PERCEPTIONIS A BRAINWASHING PERCEPTION GAINED FROM DEEPER INTERACTION WITH NON BLACKS OR NON AFRICAN. The most beautiful black women anywhere in the world are usually robust, that is the way nature endowed us. If you are looking for something different, go to ASIA. No one in his right senses would acclaim a Chinese or Thai woman is ugly because she is not endowed with big breast or arse. If you want to see an ugly Indian lady, make her add some meat and if you want to see an ugly African or Nigerian lady, make her lose her bombom or flatten her breast. So stop exposing your ignorance on the thread wether you are in the diaspora or living in Nigeria. Many white guys living in Nigeria dates and marry the robust Nigerian women more than the skinny ones. The truism is that the environment and culture determines what a woman beauty is really is. Sic.
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by omar22(m): 2:27pm On Nov 13, 2009
A white man view or a blackman who has spent most or all of his adult life in un-African environment believes that a fat woman is not beautiful. In Africa, the beleive is that a woman must display contours, be richly endowed on the chest and the backside to be beautiful. In some societies in Africa, up till the present moment, a young lady is usually taken to a fattening room to enhance her beauty. THE REALITY IN ANY PART OF AFRICA IS THAT A WOMAN MUST BE ROBUST AND NOT FAT TO LAY CLAIM TO BEAUTY. ANY OTHER PERCEPTIONIS A BRAINWASHING PERCEPTION GAINED FROM DEEPER INTERACTION WITH NON BLACKS OR NON AFRICAN

Its unhealthy to carry too much fat or timber, when something happen now, they would start blaming their fathers second wife or mother in law or neighbour, but excess weigh KILLS thats reality and its unattractive simple, am sorry it might sound harsh, we Africans believe that its evidence of good living is to pile on weight but its not healthy and unattractive when you look at other cultures and you see a woman of 45-50 who still looks good and in shape but naija its a different story, I have a cousin she's in her mid 40's she looks like as thin and fit like Venus Williams, because she is a Gym freak, when I ask aunty why now? she would tell me that she feels more healthy and she wants to always look good for her man, she doesnt want a 25 year old lepa come take her man, which was funny
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by Enoyoh: 3:20pm On Nov 13, 2009
Ok!
thanks
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by pureminded: 8:39am On Nov 15, 2009
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men

Ans: Simply because they're not attractive sad
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by na2day2(m): 8:40am On Nov 15, 2009
pureminded:

Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men

Ans: Simply because they're not attractive sad

church close!
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by sweeti14(f): 4:12pm On Nov 16, 2009
9ja gurlz dis, 9ja gurlz dont have dat, why du 9ja women do dis, BLAH BLAH BLAH,i tire oh undecided undecided
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by benevolet: 8:31pm On Nov 16, 2009
lets start this from our various home, charity begins at home
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by echobee(f): 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2009
Quote from: OYINBOGOJU on Today at 01:42:44 PM
@POSTER

IN THE FIRST PLACE , NIGERIAN WOMEN ARE NOT FASHIONABLE ITS NOT THEIR FAULT ANYWAY BUT POVERTY AND EYE SERVICE DOESN`T BRING OUT THE NATURAL BEAUTY IN THEM.

NA SO SO PANCAKE EVERYTIME

THEY EAT TOO MUCH WITH THE MIND THAT BIG BODY ATTRACT BIG MEN. ANIMAL THINKING DEM GET

DIRTY GIRLS.

that was too harsh to say. have this in mind, u have sisters. maybe u are referring to them. chicken brain
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 23, 2009
dats true some nigerian galz dress so horribly yet av an air of confidence.ow wil u attract a man wen ur dress sense is sumtin else,u smell bad,u luk aggressive.hey im not tryin 2 diss niger women some dress real gud.ok 4 example i went 4 a wedin dis saturday,i saw an obessed woman in halterneck n shot skirt,i swear am not kiddin n am not exaggeratin i was like wot d f**k,its women like dis dat make men dis niger babes 2 crown it all her make up was just way out of proportion n i was wonderin if she did not see anybody 2 tell ha d truth b4 livin ha house or she chose not 2 listen grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:00am On Nov 24, 2009
kulyie:

dats true some nigerian galz dress so horribly yet av an air of confidence.ow wil u attract a man wen your dress sense is sumtin else,u smell bad,u luk aggressive.hey im not tryin 2 diss niger women some dress real gud.ok 4 example i went 4 a wedin dis saturday,i saw an obessed woman in halterneck n shot skirt,i swear am not kiddin n am not exaggeratin i was like wot d f**k,its women like dis dat make men dis niger babes 2 crown it all her make up was just way out of proportion n i was wonderin if she did not see anybody 2 tell ha d truth b4 livin ha house or she chose not 2 listen grin grin grin
okay and?
you can go to pretty much any other society in this world and you will have people that dress like these "niger women"
okay?
you think she be the only one? and since when did smelling bad only apply to nigerian women?
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 24, 2009
hey i sed im not dissin niger women,but its d truth even if it sounds bitter 2 ur ears n eyes grin grin grin grin grin grin (not all) but niger babes rily nid 2 work on their hygeine level, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by brooklyn99: 3:17pm On Nov 24, 2009
I'm not Nigerian so please dont take what i will say outta context. My step father is Nigerian he raised me from the age of three, my siblings are half Nigerian so easy with the knocks, im expecting them. First off, Nigeria, i think, has the most intelligent women anywhere on the face of the earth (thats my opinion and i think i'm right). regardless of where they were born theyre always smart (dunno what is in the water they drink). that being said, they are not the easiest things on the eyes.Here in NY, u c them murdering the latest fashion with impunity and dont get me started on the makeup issue, of course, u'll find VERY beautiful Nigerian girls, but its usually "occasional". i dont know of elsewhere, but here u put a group of ten nigerian gals together and u'll see one, maybe two,(and in the very rare case, 3) that'll pique ur interest; theyre just naturally ok. now, put 10 dominicans, 10 cubans, 10 brazilians, 10 cape verdians, 10 guineans (conakry), 10 ethiopians etc in a room and wut do u think will happen to u?!?!?! thats the day it will be exposed that ure a pervert, cus if u stay in the same room with those gals ur hard on will never go down!!!! grin. so, its just natural theyre on the "ok" level. j/k. that said, i vehemently disagree with some of these posts that suggest that nigerian women are unhygenic. in my experience, Nigerian men are more nasty than the women.

with all of this said, i still dont think i can marry into any nationality other than a woman of nigerian "descent" (that was born or at least raised here. the one's straight from nigeria kill me; the societal/upbringing differences are too much. tried it once, never again!!!)----- So this is what i do, I LOOK FOR THE BADDEST, SEXIEST, MOST INTELLIGENT AND BEAUTIFUL NIGERIAN GIRL I COULD FIND AND HAD HER ON LOCK!!!! I never said they were all unattractive!!!lol

always love me a Nigerian gal
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by na2day2(m): 10:11am On Nov 25, 2009
brooklyn99:

I'm not Nigerian so please dont take what i will say outta context. My step father is Nigerian he raised me from the age of three, my siblings are half Nigerian so easy with the knocks, im expecting them. First off, Nigeria, i think, has the most intelligent women anywhere on the face of the earth (thats my opinion and i think i'm right). regardless of where they were born theyre always smart (dunno what is in the water they drink). that being said, they are not the easiest things on the eyes.Here in NY, u c them murdering the latest fashion with impunity and dont get me started on the makeup issue, of course, u'll find VERY beautiful Nigerian girls, but its usually "occasional". i dont know of elsewhere, but here u put a group of ten nigerian gals together and u'll see one, maybe two,(and in the very rare case, 3) that'll pique your interest; theyre just naturally ok. now, put 10 dominicans, 10 cubans, 10 brazilians, 10 cape verdians, 10 guineans (conakry), 10 ethiopians etc in a room and wut do u think will happen to u?!?!?! thats the day it will be exposed that ure a pervert, cus if u stay in the same room with those gals your hard on will never go down!!!! grin. so, its just natural theyre on the "ok" level. j/k. that said, i vehemently disagree with some of these posts that suggest that nigerian women are unhygenic. in my experience, Nigerian men are more nasty than the women.

with all of this said, i still dont think i can marry into any nationality other than a woman of nigerian "descent" (that was born or at least raised here. the one's straight from nigeria kill me; the societal/upbringing differences are too much. tried it once, never again!!!)----- So this is what i do, I LOOK FOR THE BADDEST, SEXIEST, MOST INTELLIGENT AND BEAUTIFUL NIGERIAN GIRL I COULD FIND AND HAD HER ON LOCK!!!! I never said they were all unattractive!!!lol

always love me a Nigerian gal

true talk, but u need to meet nigerian girls from rivers, or the ones that are hausa-fulani mix, they are just the bomb!
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by Foo: 8:41am On Dec 11, 2009
@oyinbogoju,i bet u re a very poor guy dat cnt evn take his gal out.am sure u cnt evn afford 2 buy her a meatpie dat's y u r complainin they eat 2 much.IS ANY OF U GOD? African women re neva created slim.we are big by nature.d only thing gals is we shld try nt 2 get bigger and abt dressing.how many of u guys wil go 4 d so cald "sista mary".u al want a chick u can show around and here u are complainin.u thnk guys are so fashionable evn whn they were body hug shirt dat looks like wht they borrowd 4rm their younger bro.pls spare me al this bullshit
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by newakata(f): 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2009
author=zeedee link=topic=349325.msg4910520#msg4910520 date=1258035325]
When i landed in MMA after 5 years out of the country, the first thing i noticed was EYE SHADOW. Eye shadow everywhere (the most popular colour being gold). Streaks of brightly colored eyeshadow everywhere i looked.

Naija babes tend to overdo it on the makeup and accessories. And then you see our big girls squeezing into tight jeans and tops, then end up looking like sausages. And please dont attack me yet, I haven't finished. In other countries they keep it simple. A nice simple outfit, lipgloss, a little eyeliner, brush your eyebrows and you're good. When you're going out for maybe dinner, clubbing, or a special occasion then you can bring on the clothes and makeup.

But in Naija, a girl can go clubbing with the same makeup (even clothes) she wore during the day. It's not a rat race for the richest man nor is it a beauty competition, We need to take it easy abeg. We're looking like Lady GaGa all day. And it has rubbed off on me I'll admit. I wear a little more makeup, accessorize a little more. And it's good on me as long as i don't overdo it.

iI mentioned the same thing in another thread, but people thought I hated NIgerian women - just cause I noticed the excessive (and repetitive) eyeshadow and make-up.

Anyways- I don't get why Nierian women wouldn't be attractive to Nigerian men--- most people appreciate the beauty of their own mother's features if no one else's. LI think alot of NIgerians (like other blacks) are brainwashed into FOLLOWING white people'sdictation of beauty - and everybody is confused
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by H2O2: 1:28am On Dec 31, 2009
Nigerian men still find Nigerian women very attractive, no matter their shortcomings.
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by na2day2(m): 7:29am On Dec 31, 2009
H2O2:

Nigerian men still find Nigerian women very attractive, no matter their shortcomings.

we try, we have a good heart so we manage them jare tongue tongue
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men by H2O2: 5:29am On Jan 16, 2010
na2day?:

we try, we have a good heart so we manage them jare tongue tongue
Affirmative! It's what we're stuck with!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut / I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan / Things Men Go Through In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.