Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ... (2488 Views)

Help Me... My Mum Is Making Me Depressed. / Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years / Help My Marriage Am Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Zidjay(f): 6:55am On Nov 30, 2016
Thanks Everyone for your comments.. God bless you all

2 Likes

Re: ... by Funlordjnr: 3:40pm On Dec 01, 2016
dollyjoy:
He ought to have overlooked my comment and proffer his.

Smally!
Re: ... by sexxydiva(f): 3:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
Funlordjnr:

Smally!
Huh?
Re: ... by Funlordjnr: 5:41pm On Dec 01, 2016
sexxydiva:
Huh?

Na you I quote angry?
Re: ... by 5minsmadness: 12:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
Funlordjnr:

Na you I quote angry?

That's her alternate handle.
Re: ... by sisisioge: 4:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
Chai! I know OP has closed shop but it's quite unfortunate that no one quoted the actual story! Now, I'm left to wonder what the story was really about. It is well.

They will not quote when they ought to undecided

6 Likes

Re: ... by Zidjay(f): 11:07am On Dec 04, 2016
sisisioge:
Chai! I know OP has closed shop but it's quite unfortunate that no one quoted the actual story! Now, I'm left to wonder what the story was really about. It is well.

They will not quote when they ought to undecided
cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Cook, Sweep, But Still Beg Before We Make Love —husband / This Mother Gets Mistaken For Her Son's Girlfriend!!! / Wife Fight Mother-in-law Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.