Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal (21263 Views)

4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by Ranchhoddas: 4:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

who be your favourite character?
Lord of Casterly Rock, Shield of Lannisport and Warden of the West. Books and show, Tywin Lannister is the greatest.
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by Urahara2: 4:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Lol...you just hook that guy for neck. Him no come know wetin to talk again.

Looooooolz. grin grin
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by Urahara2: 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Lord of Casterly Rock, Shield of Lannisport and Warden of the West. Books and show,[b] Tywin Lannister is the greates[/b]t.

angry angry angry

When my baby daernrys targaryen a.k.a khaleesi dey dere.

Bros take time o, angry
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
[size=15pt]Dear viewers please ignore any attempt to detract the quality of this thread . These researches were carried out by prestigious organisations [/size]

grin grin

Enjoy !

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:38pm On Nov 30, 2016
promisechuks:

talking about conscience?

forget about that in atheism.

imagine when an atheist tells you that conscience does not exist. WTH.

grin grin
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by damogul: 4:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
[size=15pt]Dear viewers please ignore any attempt to detract the quality of this thread . These researches were carried out by prestigious organisations [/size]

grin grin

Enjoy !

Thats their new technique. Self deluded alleged critical minds who spend all their time watching series rather than getting up to work.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
damogul:

Thats their new technique. Self deluded alleged critical minds who spend all their time watching series rather than getting up to work.

The first research revealed that greater levels of atheism resulted from the frazzling of the posterior medial frontal cortex - the part associated with detecting and solving problems or reasoning and logic . So what else do you expect from them ? Insipid jokes , logical fallacies and derision . Their brains can't do any better lipsrsealed .

I've always known that something was wrong somewhere , how can someone subscribe to a position so illogical as atheism? So the research was very revealing cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by Urahara2: 4:52pm On Nov 30, 2016
damogul:

undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:01pm On Nov 30, 2016
Urahara2:

They don't lie when they conform with your incredulous beliefs

You have to confront those researchers not me , come on bro undecided

1 Like

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by promisechuks: 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
damogul:
Is anyone else interested in getting the hardmirror treatment?

LMAO!!!

2 Likes

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by rhektor(m): 5:47pm On Nov 30, 2016
Urahara2:

What's my name

......from glory to glory ...

Where are we coming from

It seems you are now technically empty that you've got nothing to say. Maybe you should consult Seun or Darwkin

.........from glory to glory.......... cool
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by Ranchhoddas: 5:49pm On Nov 30, 2016
Urahara2:

angry angry angry

When my baby daernrys targaryen a.k.a khaleesi dey dere.

Bros take time o, angry
Dem just pack power give am. She no too get charisma.
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
see as jonbellion take jump ship when it was revealed that atheism is deleterious to the brain grin

You bad oo grin
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by jonbellion(m): 6:18pm On Nov 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
see as jonbellion take jump ship when it was revealed that atheism is deleterious to the brain grin

You bad oo grin
ummmm what?
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by MrMontella(m): 6:26pm On Nov 30, 2016
Urahara2:

Loooooolz, grin grin

Its just like saying a criminal in somalia who was sentenced to death for going against society was killed because of my sins ,

Lol grin
i wonder how they swallow such bullsheet

1 Like

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by Urahara2: 6:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Dem just pack power give am. She no too get charisma.

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
jonbellion:
ummmm what?

Shut up smiley
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:18pm On Nov 30, 2016
This perfectly explains hahn's odd proclivities .
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:14am On Dec 01, 2016
cc : lalasticlala
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by jonbellion(m): 9:22am On Dec 01, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Lord of Casterly Rock, Shield of Lannisport and Warden of the West. Books and show, Tywin Lannister is the greatest.
tywin lannster shocked
Lol
The new king of the north and the song of ice and fire himself with both stark and targeryen blood Jon snow cool
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by promisechuks: 9:36am On Dec 01, 2016
jonbellion:
tywin lannster shocked
Lol
The new king of the north and the song of ice and fire himself with both stark and targeryen blood Jon snow cool
stop derailing the thread
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by jonbellion(m): 10:50am On Dec 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Shut up smiley
go and place yourself on a guillotine smiley

3 Likes

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by hahn(m): 11:27am On Dec 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
This perfectly explains hahn's odd proclivities .

Nigga cheesy grin
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:41pm On Dec 01, 2016
jonbellion:
go and place yourself on a guillotine smiley

you are filled with so much hate and bitterness lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:03pm On Dec 01, 2016
hahn:

Nigga cheesy grin

grin grin
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by michaelwestern(m): 9:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
jonbellion:
lol you got that right
After spiling peoples business like when he drove pigs into the river and destroying fig trees upandan would you think anyone would have liked him
Nigga was making a fool of himself with his hobo 12 and they come to tell us the dude died for our sins

So you believe that Jesus existed and drove demons into pigs. What power did he use to do this? Can you give a physical explanation for it since you atheists don't believe in the spiritual.

Can you also give a physical explanation for how he made a fig tree die just by speaking to it.

I now believe that most atheists are not really atheists, they just hate God and reject him.

Repent before it becomes to late. Peace
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by jonbellion(m): 9:51pm On Dec 01, 2016
michaelwestern:

So you believe that Jesus existed and drove demons into pigs. What power did he use to do this? Can you give a physical explanation for it since you atheists don't believe in the spiritual.

Can you also give a physical explanation for how he made a fig tree die just by speaking to it.

I now believe that most atheists are not really atheists, they just hate God and reject him.

Repent before it becomes to late. Peace
lol hate god
Lmao
I don't hate God
I don't think I said I believed jesus did that
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by jonbellion(m): 10:13pm On Dec 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

you are filled with so much hate and bitterness lipsrsealed
and I showed hate and bitterness how
Lol this is why I don't take you guys serious when you say athiests or agnostics are angry at God
Besides won't you like to go to France wink
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:26pm On Dec 01, 2016
jonbellion:
and I showed hate and bitterness how
Lol this is why I don't take you guys serious when you say athiests or agnostics are angry at God
Besides won't you like to go to France wink

Only 29 percent of France's population are atheists and most French Christians are not involved in organized religion .
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by jonbellion(m): 10:29pm On Dec 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Only 29 percent of France's population are atheists and most French Christians are not involved in organized religion .
lol. That's great but you do know this had nothing to do with my comment
I made a guillotine reference and that's why France was brought up
Chai
Lol
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:33pm On Dec 01, 2016
jonbellion:
lol. That's great but you do know this had nothing to do with my comment
I made a guillotine reference and that's why France was brought up
Chai
Lol

Oh I thought you meant that the french are intolerant of Christian beliefs and would pour anger on Christians like you atheists do .
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by jonbellion(m): 10:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Oh I thought you meant that the french are intolerant of Christian beliefs and would pour anger on Christiansshow christians the absurdities of thier beliefs like you atheistsfreethinkers do .
fixed smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please / Was This Action Of King Solomon Right Or Wrong? / Logical Explanation For Spirit Husband Or Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.