Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,101 members, 7,807,309 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Praises Olajumoke's Ability To Speak Fluent English - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Praises Olajumoke's Ability To Speak Fluent English (16277 Views)

Olajumoke's Photo Bomb Picture Rated No 6 In The World On A German TV (photo) / Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Speaks Fluent English Now (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Praises Olajumoke's Ability To Speak Fluent English by Daminaj1(f): 12:28am On Nov 30, 2016
Kemi Olunloyo who is known to bash bread seller turned model Olajumoke Orisaguna is having a change of her. She took to Facebook to heap praises on her on her development since being discovered. She wrote;

So proud of Olajumoke Orisaguna @olajumoke__o who I predicted will be exploited by the vultures around her initially during her discovery. Her fans attacked me and as always I'm always correct. Here are the tweets before and after. Today she speaks FLUENT ENGLISH something I mentioned to them via social media to get her free English classes at the British Council. Kudos to @bethmodelafrica for empowering this young illiterate lady bread seller to a lovely model and icon of possibility and change. I saw exploitation around her early and spoke out. The video of her speaking in English at a presser was epic! God will continue to push your career up Jumoke #HNNImpact #hnnstyle
FROM @PULSENIGERIA247: Kemi who earlier predicted that the former bread seller turned model was being exploited and might go back to hawking took to Instagram today, May 16, 2016 writing, "Bread seller dumps modeling agency: Money hungry exploitation bastards. Olajumoke the bread seller model has dumped her modeling agency Few Models inc. Her lawyer told we media last week that all the deals they claimed to get her were FAKE and described them as "incompetent". I predicted this in tweets 3 months ago.

http://www.daminaj.com/2016/11/proud-of-olajumoke-orisaguna-olajumokeo.html

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Praises Olajumoke's Ability To Speak Fluent English by zarakay(f): 12:45am On Nov 30, 2016
what is wrong with this woman undecided

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Praises Olajumoke's Ability To Speak Fluent English by YhungPablo(m): 12:49am On Nov 30, 2016
How does this deduce the new mtn data plans.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Praises Olajumoke's Ability To Speak Fluent English by ollymoore: 12:54am On Nov 30, 2016
Animal among humans

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Praises Olajumoke's Ability To Speak Fluent English by Came: 6:37am On Nov 30, 2016
Person dey talk wetin she know una dey abuse am .. Na wa for una ooooo..na dem go fit talk true about dem oooooo..... Ajekpako no fit talk for where Ajebutter dem dey oooooo... Na dem sabi dem self .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Praises Olajumoke's Ability To Speak Fluent English by Smellingmouth: 6:51am On Nov 30, 2016
So wetin make we use the news do?

Make we use am fry beans?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Praises Olajumoke's Ability To Speak Fluent English by OKorowanta: 7:58am On Nov 30, 2016
Dis woman might be normal than Bubu AFTERALL.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Praises Olajumoke's Ability To Speak Fluent English by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 30, 2016
I love this woman. I love women with a voice not zombified sheboons lipsrsealed
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Praises Olajumoke's Ability To Speak Fluent English by DONSMITH123(m): 9:17am On Nov 30, 2016
her brain dey touch
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Praises Olajumoke's Ability To Speak Fluent English by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 30, 2016
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Praises Olajumoke's Ability To Speak Fluent English by DEWKID(m): 9:18am On Nov 30, 2016
you try
But It didnt stop Recession
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Praises Olajumoke's Ability To Speak Fluent English by Razzy1(m): 9:19am On Nov 30, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I love this woman. I love women with a voice not zombified sheboons lipsrsealed
Lol
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Praises Olajumoke's Ability To Speak Fluent English by Bisjosh(f): 9:19am On Nov 30, 2016
This woman again

She no dey taya?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Praises Olajumoke's Ability To Speak Fluent English by jayney404: 9:19am On Nov 30, 2016
No dear, you are not. Try again next time
YhungPablo:
am i truely d FTC
??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Praises Olajumoke's Ability To Speak Fluent English by mlobs11(m): 9:20am On Nov 30, 2016
Kemi is mentally unstable, we all know

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Praises Olajumoke's Ability To Speak Fluent English by donfemo(m): 9:20am On Nov 30, 2016
Confused Woman, i guess she gets her weed from Columbia, heard they have the best weed in the world.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Praises Olajumoke's Ability To Speak Fluent English by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 30, 2016
Kemi is simply an idiot.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Praises Olajumoke's Ability To Speak Fluent English by LEOSIRSIR(m): 9:20am On Nov 30, 2016
in MI voice... Bad Belle is Allowed
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Praises Olajumoke's Ability To Speak Fluent English by hefelove(m): 9:20am On Nov 30, 2016
When God lift u up, no human can pull u down
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Praises Olajumoke's Ability To Speak Fluent English by EWAagoyin(m): 9:21am On Nov 30, 2016
At her age .... I have nothing to say
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Praises Olajumoke's Ability To Speak Fluent English by DanPel(m): 9:21am On Nov 30, 2016
call her confused,jobless... bt anti kemmo mata dey hit FP back to back. bt she is really confused

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Praises Olajumoke's Ability To Speak Fluent English by Daslim180(m): 9:22am On Nov 30, 2016
Enemies will finally be your friends when God is your pillar
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Praises Olajumoke's Ability To Speak Fluent English by viciati(m): 9:24am On Nov 30, 2016
I personaly think dis ogunloye sees her menstrual flow on a daily basis

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Praises Olajumoke's Ability To Speak Fluent English by CeeJay9ja(m): 9:29am On Nov 30, 2016
Until this woman walks nak'ed in the market that is when people will understand her situation

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Praises Olajumoke's Ability To Speak Fluent English by ZUBzero18(m): 9:30am On Nov 30, 2016
Godammnit.... Still, Diz Woman Neva Get Job... Find Her A Job Please
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Praises Olajumoke's Ability To Speak Fluent English by rashmanny(m): 9:31am On Nov 30, 2016
Ooh Lord, let this woman learn

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Praises Olajumoke's Ability To Speak Fluent English by helphelp: 9:44am On Nov 30, 2016
It's seeming all of us following this crazy aunt, don begin dey Crase join am

Arrant bullshit
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Praises Olajumoke's Ability To Speak Fluent English by room089: 9:46am On Nov 30, 2016
Aunty kemo!
The gate keeper to hell!

I just love your audacity to lend your voice on social matters.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Praises Olajumoke's Ability To Speak Fluent English by izzou(m): 9:48am On Nov 30, 2016
Abeg, Abeg, Abeg

The last thing we need now is another Olajumoke series

Mods, abeg. It took us a complete football season to survive the last one.

Abeg, let's not start another one again.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Singer Jidenna Lands In Nigeria For Heineken Music shows (photos) / Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation / 2face, MI, 9ice, KSB, Others Perform At Kaduna Music Festival (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.