Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,534 members, 7,808,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) (88433 Views)

Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) / Painter's Wife Delivers Conjoined Twins In Keffi, Cries Out For Help (PHOTOS) / 11-year-old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Undergoes Surgery (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) by coolebux(m): 10:57am On Nov 30, 2016
Is there any remedy?
If there is pls it should be done shapaly
Somebody's life is in jeopardy
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) by donogaga(m): 10:57am On Nov 30, 2016
This isn't normal.
May the only wise GOD heal you.
He's the one that healeth our diseases. The doctors can only treat.

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) by oluxy(m): 10:57am On Nov 30, 2016
Wow! This is Scarry at her age.
God help her.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) by samyyoung(m): 10:57am On Nov 30, 2016
Its well
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 30, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) by Francis95(m): 10:58am On Nov 30, 2016
I don't know what you're feeding her with buh this is Too damn Big !! Chris Tucker
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) by morbeta(m): 10:59am On Nov 30, 2016
It appears that Sierra leoners are civil, down here Helen Akpabio will brand her a child witch.

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 30, 2016
BABANGBALI:
who tell you set her name na massive?na so una go dey give wrong information. Her name is not massive
Another mumu spotted grin,iyangbali coman carry ur horseband.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) by saint1010: 10:59am On Nov 30, 2016
Very bad
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) by Tslim404(f): 11:00am On Nov 30, 2016
yay! may God help her
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 30, 2016
AfonjaGuy:
Aganigwe shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked dis one pass Cossy breast industry . Oga Vaseline guys una food don come grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

She's 11 for crying out loud you bloody pervs.

Jeez

2 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) by tuna4servi(m): 11:01am On Nov 30, 2016
Why are u covering d nipples? Wat we have seen on facebook which is even more popular den dis.sorry jare little girl
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) by BABANGBALI: 11:03am On Nov 30, 2016
rottenPussy:
Sexy… don't mind the guy, her name is HUGE..
who tell you sey her name na huge?I doesn't know why you people like to dey give wrong information

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) by largehead: 11:04am On Nov 30, 2016
Lilimax:
Na you know embarassed
see as u rush quote me... sey no b u dey follow me from village abi.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) by Revolva(m): 11:04am On Nov 30, 2016
at 11 Omo her own big pass mistosis or maseratti Bleep

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) by Winnelyn(f): 11:04am On Nov 30, 2016
Jesus shocked shocked
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) by BABANGBALI: 11:04am On Nov 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
Another mumu spotted grin,iyangbali coman carry ur horseband.
sharaaaaap na for dis kind thread person dey always find you tongue
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) by folem: 11:05am On Nov 30, 2016
Juvenile macromastia or juvenile gigantomastia and sometimes referred to as virginal breast hypertrophy or virginal mammary hypertrophy. 

It can affect babies or infants too.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 30, 2016
BABANGBALI:
sharaaaaap na for dis kind thread person dey always find you tongue
Wetin u self find come,vaseline crew oshi. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) by BABANGBALI: 11:09am On Nov 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
Wetin u self find come,vaseline crew oshi. grin
I come here to buy cucumber for ajepako osusumustflow vickyrotex aminat508 rokiatu and notoriousbabe
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) by KingAfo(m): 11:10am On Nov 30, 2016
TroubleMaker47:
Reminds me of d movie. OGANIGWE!

Funny but sad cry.
Would hv made sense if it wia abt half d size!
ohhhhhh i will now go and check it on youtube no... anyway you won
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) by Mayflowa(m): 11:11am On Nov 30, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Sorry for her, just an ABNORMALITY called megalomastia.....

She needs mammoplasty. The fats can be directed to her buttocks.

Na wa for you o. Direct this kind of fat to her butt. That butt will be something else and would be another trouble. Can't the fat be burnt or eliminated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) by urchpath(m): 11:12am On Nov 30, 2016
Its called phylloid. With surgery she will be fine
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) by CaptainKool15(m): 11:17am On Nov 30, 2016
WILLYBABS:
Does she want to cut it off Babe go get a good bra and be the next Cossy...Africans must be creative.

BTW,

This number belongs to a scammer, he scammed us yesterday...beware!!! Rot in hell, bastard.

He scammed me some months ago and I reported him to the admins..It seems they didn't do anything .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) by sekundosekundo: 11:19am On Nov 30, 2016
EVILFOREST:

Should we bring her to evil forest for operation?.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) by Originalsly: 11:20am On Nov 30, 2016
Hmmm... she needs to be sent abroad.... some hormone is out of control. The medical research professionals would be happy to have her. Hope she gets taken care if soon before serious back problems set in.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) by harmbhrosz(m): 11:21am On Nov 30, 2016
largehead:
she is suffering from dasinostraticative endodaminum scrumkul... this happens to kids of her age.... wetin I dy type sef
so Na boobs make you confuse like this undecided
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) by dljbd1(m): 11:27am On Nov 30, 2016
obaival:
V
A
S
E
L
I
N
E
Lolz...fowl
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) by fafambo: 11:28am On Nov 30, 2016
;Dcossy orjiako breast dey learn 4 where dis breast dey
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) by alaskido(m): 11:31am On Nov 30, 2016
EVILFOREST:

Doctor in the house. Well done grin grin cheesy
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) by alaskido(m): 11:36am On Nov 30, 2016
I bet she is still a virgin. In as much as I do not believe in black magic but I think they should consult the gods of their land o. After all she is not the only 11 year old girl in that village or neighbourhood. The mama and papa should confess what they have done o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Marcelo Rebelo, Portuguese President To Be Quarantined For 2 Weeks / What Side Effects Does Moringa Have? / Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.