Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Akwa Ibom Npower - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Akwa Ibom Npower (6949 Views)

Npower Nigeria IBM Jumpstart Competition: How To Apply! / Akwa Ibom Npower Physical Verification, 2017. / FG May Replace Unverified NPOWER Beneficiaries Says Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Npower by chuksoyo21(m): 6:46am On Dec 06, 2016
N-power, Oyigbo, Rivers State let's meet here: https:///6ANi9hWMg6mAial6xRyWkG
Re: Akwa Ibom Npower by Jobpostboard: 6:56am On Dec 06, 2016
Click the link to Join the Npower group discussion=> https://mobile./332489230466369?_rdr and start a discussion for your state
Re: Akwa Ibom Npower by hansyllo(m): 10:35am On Dec 06, 2016
Divinehenrich:
same. no info yet. i checked at the council headquarter on Monday. They told me that they have not receive any list.

K
Re: Akwa Ibom Npower by coolayou(m): 5:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
Am sure a couple of us have done the verification.

NTeach at St Michael Primary School ongoing ;

NAgro at room 42, 1st Floor, Ministry of Agric, Idongesit Nkanga Secretariat, Uyo

NCommunity at Ministry of Health, Idongesit Nkanga Secretariat, Uyo

Don't forget to go with Originals and photocopies of your credentials, most importantly NYSC and Degree certificate.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Npower by coolayou(m): 5:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
coolayou:
Am sure a couple of us have done the verification.

NTeach at St Michael Primary School ongoing ;

NAgro at room 42, 1st Floor, Ministry of Agric, Idongesit Nkanga Secretariat, Uyo

NCommunity at Ministry of Health, Idongesit Nkanga Secretariat, Uyo

Don't forget to go with Originals and photocopies of your credentials, most importantly NYSC and Degree certificate.

For NAgro, all verified Volunteers are to turn up on Thursday by 9am for posting and submission of photocopied credentials.

I however didn't hear anything about training. Don't know if they ain't gona train volunteers on the basics and expectations of the program.

Keeping fingers crossed!!!

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Npower by Mversed: 8:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
Divinehenrich:
So you mean all shortlisted applicants in the state will do their screening in uyo instead of their respective LG council of residence.
Yes, that's the arrangement

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Npower by Divinehenrich(m): 3:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
Is it only for shortlisted applicants in UYO. Mine is Eket and nothing has started happening here.
coolayou:

For NAgro, all verified Volunteers are to turn up on Thursday by 9am for posting and submission of photocopied credentials.

I however didn't hear anything about training. Don't know if they ain't gona train volunteers on the basics and expectations of the program.

Keeping fingers crossed!!!
Re: Akwa Ibom Npower by Mversed: 3:59pm On Dec 07, 2016
Divinehenrich:
Is it only for shortlisted applicants in UYO. Mine is Eket and nothing has started happening here.
You have asked this question before and have been asnwered already. Everything is done in Uyo. Whether there's a chance verification will be done elsewhere is what i can't tell. For Agro and Health, head to the respective ministries in Idongesit Nkanga Secretariat Uyo, irrespective of your LG of residence. Volunteers from other LG's have already been verified. The more you keep waiting for it to come to your residence, the more you risk being left out.
Re: Akwa Ibom Npower by Divinehenrich(m): 6:07am On Dec 09, 2016
Thanks sir for the info. I have done my verification and screening on thur and also be posted. All happen on the same day.
God is at work o.
Mversed:
You have asked this question before and have been asnwered already. Everything is done in Uyo. Whether there's a chance verification will be done elsewhere is what i can't tell. For Agro and Health, head to the respective ministries in Idongesit Nkanga Secretariat Uyo, irrespective of your LG of residence. Volunteers from other LG's have already been verified. The more you keep waiting for it to come to your residence, the more you risk being left out.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Npower by coolayou(m): 7:21am On Dec 09, 2016
Divinehenrich:
Thanks sir for the info. I have done my verification and screening on thur and also be posted. All happen on the same day.
God is at work o.

Where were you posted to?
Re: Akwa Ibom Npower by Divinehenrich(m): 9:01am On Dec 09, 2016
Fishery department, Eket.
coolayou:

Where were you posted to?
Re: Akwa Ibom Npower by ESUNAM(m): 3:35pm On Dec 09, 2016
Snr Special Assistant Laolu Akande -Media&Publicity to Vice President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, GCON. The Buhari N-Power programme Every verified/deployed graduate would be paid this month N30,000 stipend.
Re: Akwa Ibom Npower by Prudento: 8:51am On Dec 12, 2016
I am unable to find Uyo among the list of Local Government Areas, so I can't update my npvn account. Who has the same issues?
Re: Akwa Ibom Npower by Mversed: 11:32am On Dec 12, 2016
Prudento:
I am unable to find Uyo among the list of Local Government Areas, so I can't update my npvn account. Who has the same issues?
It's not peculiar, but general. Keep checking, as it may be updated anytime.
Re: Akwa Ibom Npower by Mversed: 8:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
The portal has been updated, with Uyo LG now present. You can now login to the portal and update your LG of residence.
Re: Akwa Ibom Npower by cisca53(f): 6:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
I heard d verification in Uyo nTeach has ended, what can i do i ve nt been verified
Re: Akwa Ibom Npower by kufreabasi2013(m): 9:27pm On Dec 19, 2016
cisca53:
I heard d verification in Uyo nTeach has ended, what can i do i ve nt been verified
GO TO SUBEB AND TRY YOUR LUCK. ASK FOR "DIRECTOR OF FEDERAL TEACHING" OR ANY BODY THAT COULD BE OF HELP. GOODLUCK
Re: Akwa Ibom Npower by udiman: 9:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
add me pls 08179768460 pls am from essien udim local government can I still go for verification first week of January and where pls. I need answers
Re: Akwa Ibom Npower by udiman: 9:15pm On Dec 20, 2016
I am coming from Lagos state pls would verification still be done and where should go to. pls answers or whatapp me.
Re: Akwa Ibom Npower by udiman: 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2016
where is subeb the direction pls
Re: Akwa Ibom Npower by cisca53(f): 1:00pm On Dec 21, 2016
Where is Subeb pls?
Re: Akwa Ibom Npower by kufreabasi2013(m): 1:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
cisca53:
Where is Subeb pls?
things keep changing. Subeb should be in idongesit nkanga secretariat Uyo. You should ask people there to direct you am not so sure. Secondly in my local government Etinan. Final verification for payment is ongoing right now. Call people in your local govt to find out
Re: Akwa Ibom Npower by Xzandy(f): 1:52pm On Dec 03, 2017
I hope we will be updated for 2017
Re: Akwa Ibom Npower by cisca53(f): 1:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
[quote author=eny236 post=51601165]If ur name falls under uyo lga, go to the secretariat with ur 2passport and photocopy of ur credentials[/quote

Pls is it state or federal Secretariat?
Re: Akwa Ibom Npower by cisca53(f): 1:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
Pls any update for 2017
Re: Akwa Ibom Npower by Oduok(m): 1:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
cisca53:
Pls any update for 2017
What's your local government and what do you want to know?
Re: Akwa Ibom Npower by Xzandy(f): 7:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
[quote author=cisca53 post=62970216][/quote]
Has it started at Uyo LG? shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Got A Call From Sunlight Resources Limited For A Job Interview / Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form And N40,000 Recruitment Payment / Jumia!!! Please Pay My Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.