Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Please Recommend A Trusted Cotonu Car Dealer - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Recommend A Trusted Cotonu Car Dealer (1555 Views)

Fabulous TV Car Dealer 4 Christ / I Got A Car Through Nairaland With An Honest Car Dealer "TPOUND" / Why Do People Believe It Is Risky To Import Cars From Cotonu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Recommend A Trusted Cotonu Car Dealer by Benoxvals(m): 5:54am On Nov 30, 2016
Pls has anybody successful done any car deal with any of these car dealers in COTONU??
Pls recommend a good dealer for me.
Re: Please Recommend A Trusted Cotonu Car Dealer by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:17am On Nov 30, 2016
Buy your vehicle in lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Please Recommend A Trusted Cotonu Car Dealer by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 30, 2016
Benoxvals:
Pls has anybody successful done any car deal with any of these car dealers in COTONU??
Pls recommend a good dealer for me.

Hassrash
Re: Please Recommend A Trusted Cotonu Car Dealer by Benoxvals(m): 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
segzy14:

Hassrash

Thank you..I've contacted him and we are working towards doing some car deals.
Re: Please Recommend A Trusted Cotonu Car Dealer by dotedote: 11:44pm On Dec 01, 2016
Pls can I have his contact from you? I have a big deal in my hands and I need a bigger hand with which to carry it out. Thanks.

Benoxvals:

Thank you..I've contacted him and we are working towards doing some car deals.
Re: Please Recommend A Trusted Cotonu Car Dealer by Benoxvals(m): 2:23am On Dec 02, 2016
dotedote:
Pls can I have his contact from you? I have a big deal in my hands and I need a bigger hand with which to carry it out. Thanks.

0803 578 1822(Hassrash)
Re: Please Recommend A Trusted Cotonu Car Dealer by lonelydora: 6:25am On Dec 02, 2016
GAZZUZZ:
Buy your vehicle in lagos.

Lagos that sells Nigerian used cars as tokunbo atimes? I have seen someone do that before.
Re: Please Recommend A Trusted Cotonu Car Dealer by mayor2013: 6:37am On Dec 02, 2016
lonelydora:

Lagos that sells Nigerian used cars as tokunbo atimes? I have seen someone do that before.

And what do you think they do in cotonu? majority of their roads there are in good form and as such they resell cars they have used as toks. Its rampant there. Don't ask me how I got to know.
Its done here in Nigeria but can easily be detected

1 Like

Re: Please Recommend A Trusted Cotonu Car Dealer by lonelydora: 6:45am On Dec 02, 2016
mayor2013:

And what do you think they do in cotonu? majority of their roads there are in good form and as such they resell cars they have used as toks. Its rampant there. Don't ask me how I got to know.
Its done here in Nigeria but can easily be detected

Reason I don't fancy both Lagos and Cotonou. I order from US straight. It takes time to arrive and the risk involved (not for the faint hearted) but it's a sure bet.
Re: Please Recommend A Trusted Cotonu Car Dealer by mayor2013: 7:03am On Dec 02, 2016
lonelydora:

Reason I don't fancy both Lagos and Cotonou. I order from US straight. It takes time to arrive and the risk involved (not for the faint hearted) but it's a sure bet.

Valid point. Have seen some ordered an audi Q7 and saw live pix but what was brought down to him was complete scrap cry

1 Like

Re: Please Recommend A Trusted Cotonu Car Dealer by lonelydora: 9:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
mayor2013:

Valid point. Have seen some ordered an audi Q7 and saw live pix but what was brought down to him was complete scrap cry

He didn't have someone over there to go check the car for him.
Re: Please Recommend A Trusted Cotonu Car Dealer by dotedote: 1:44am On Dec 03, 2016
Thanks Benoxvals
I'll get in touch with him soon. [quote author=Benoxvals post=51559069][/quote]
Re: Please Recommend A Trusted Cotonu Car Dealer by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 14, 2017
i can connect you to one if the best car dealers in cotonu

Re: Please Recommend A Trusted Cotonu Car Dealer by diportivo: 4:51pm On Feb 14, 2017
cars still dey enter thru land borders

(1) (Reply)

See Who Bought The World's First Yutong 14-meter Bus With Benz Powertrain (PIX) / Between Paper And Metal Cylinder Head Gaskets / Help!!! Who Know The Name Of This Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.