Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

It's 5years Ojukwu Died, No Special Remembrance For Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's 5years Ojukwu Died, No Special Remembrance For Him (1547 Views)

Buhari Nominates Anthony Ojukwu As NHRC Boss, Writes Senate For Approval / Bianca Ojukwu And Her Children: Then & Now / Apga Is Dead And Cemented Immediately Ojukwu Died! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's 5years Ojukwu Died, No Special Remembrance For Him by okonja(m): 6:00am On Nov 30, 2016
Big shame to my Igbo Friends and Brothers. 26th November mark 5years Ojukwu passed away and I'm still searching for a remembrance message or advertorial for this Hero, not even on their so call Biafra News Blog .....

This should serve as a lesson to Nnamdi Kanu that all man for himself. cool

#word

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's 5years Ojukwu Died, No Special Remembrance For Him by softMarket(m): 6:14am On Nov 30, 2016
Nwanne see ehh,, i-wee ro sense

special remembrance u call it ?

When we are still strugling

when the nigerian amry are ever ready to rain bullets on us

when nigerian army left north east,came to south east and launched python dance !

You pple are always happy when we are killed but dont worry......what goes around comes around!

BUT...

One day nigeria will know and comfirm that Karma is a B!tch !!
Re: It's 5years Ojukwu Died, No Special Remembrance For Him by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 30, 2016
Really sad. Agbari Ojukwu deserves better. Igbos, no respect.

6 Likes

Re: It's 5years Ojukwu Died, No Special Remembrance For Him by johnwizey: 6:22am On Nov 30, 2016
BoboYekini:
Really sad. Agbari Ojukwu deserves better.
Igbos, no respect.
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: It's 5years Ojukwu Died, No Special Remembrance For Him by cassidy1996(m): 6:23am On Nov 30, 2016
R.I.P, we miss you. I would like to say something, but if i say i would be banned. I was banned three times becos of you.
Re: It's 5years Ojukwu Died, No Special Remembrance For Him by Khd95(m): 6:27am On Nov 30, 2016
Op just gave iporks another reason to cry for bia.'fraud,lol.

Ojukwu id dead,but his manhood lives for ever-PEGgringrin
Re: It's 5years Ojukwu Died, No Special Remembrance For Him by CloudResident(m): 6:39am On Nov 30, 2016
softMarket:
Nwanne see ehh,, i-wee ro sense

special remembrance u call it ?

When we are still strugling

when the nigerian amry are ever ready to rain bullets on us

when nigerian army left north east,came to south east and launched python dance !

You pple are always happy when we are killed but dont worry......what goes around comes around!

BUT...

One day nigeria will know and comfirm that Karma is a B!tch !!

What's this thing talking nah? So no memorial lecture /program in his honor? Must you always carry placards and for me too trouble just because of anniversary?
Why are these yeebhoes so paranoid?
You guys are just a bunch of hypocrisy at its best!

You deify him when he was alive only to forget him when dead and you call him your HERO?!!

Wait Afonjas will help you commemorate his anniversary soon. undecided because not everthing is about money! grin

5 Likes

Re: It's 5years Ojukwu Died, No Special Remembrance For Him by midolian(m): 6:41am On Nov 30, 2016
What does he need a special remembrance for? His manhood lives on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's 5years Ojukwu Died, No Special Remembrance For Him by softMarket(m): 6:52am On Nov 30, 2016
CloudResident:

What's this thing talking nah? So no memorial lecture /program in his honor? Must you always carry placards and for me too trouble just because of anniversary?
Why are these yeebhoes so paranoid?
You guys are just a bunch of hypocrisy at its best!

You deify him when he was alive only to forget him when dead and you call him your HERO?!!

Wait Afonjas will help you commemorate his anniversary soon. undecided because not everthing is about money! grin

Afonja

why is it bothering you??

Why is it giving u sleepless nights?

What are you afraid of?

How many times have u afonjas remenber awolowo??

I don't know why When ever a thread abt igbo pple comes up,afonjas will storm there and start making stup!d comments!

3 Likes

Re: It's 5years Ojukwu Died, No Special Remembrance For Him by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 30, 2016
softMarket:

Afonja

What are you afraid of?

I don't know why When ever a thread abt igbo pple comes up,afonjas will storm there and start making stup!d comments!
Its Vice Versa, Igbo And Yoruba Are The Most Tribalistic In Nigeria
Re: It's 5years Ojukwu Died, No Special Remembrance For Him by WizBLANCE(m): 6:58am On Nov 30, 2016
The last time i was conscious enough to read his history, i saw nothing to celebrate him for. Was it for losing a war, for starting a fire that almost wipe my tribe? Just like avata he vanished into exile when we needed him most, come on, it is only cowards that went back to their vomit and not heros. How do you expect osama to join the US army that he fought against? If he did do you think any will call him a terrorist? Heros die for what they believe and not the other way round.... If we achieve Biafra we may thank him for initiating the idea but for now we are still Nigerians, our so called hero only exposed us to the line of fire... However, i have nothing to regret because IF I WAS NOT AN IGBO BOY, I FOR VEX FOR MYSELF... I love you all.

4 Likes

Re: It's 5years Ojukwu Died, No Special Remembrance For Him by ndaman25: 7:00am On Nov 30, 2016
who he epp

2 Likes

Re: It's 5years Ojukwu Died, No Special Remembrance For Him by CloudResident(m): 7:05am On Nov 30, 2016
softMarket:

Afonja

What are you afraid of?

You know why I decided to like your post?
I was actually expecting such a response! cheesy -we know who una be grin.
Go in peace bro! grin

2 Likes

Re: It's 5years Ojukwu Died, No Special Remembrance For Him by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:07am On Nov 30, 2016
OHAMADIKE WRITES OJUKWU ON HIS 5TH DEATH ANNIVERSARY...

Join Chief Dr Victor Umeh OFR, Ohamadike Ndigbo in remembering the great Hero who made a lot of sacrifice for the betterment of this nation and on whose vision APGA has transformed Anambra state

KEEP RESTING THE GREAT IKEMBA

"To a great Hero...

To a Great Leader...

To a father Ndi Igbo will always appreciate...

To a Nigerian who saw tomorrow and did not keep silent...

Rest On, Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu Ojukwu (Ezeigbo Gburu-Gburu). We miss you dearly"

Re: It's 5years Ojukwu Died, No Special Remembrance For Him by meccuno: 7:08am On Nov 30, 2016
WizBLANCE:
The last time i was conscious enough to read his history, i saw nothing to celebrate him for. Was it for losing a war, for starting a fire that almost wipe my tribe? Just like avata he vanished into exile when we needed him most, come on, it is only cowards that went back to their vomit and not heros. How do you expect osama to join the US army that he fought against? If he did do you think any will call him a terrorist? Heros die for what they believe and not the other way round.... If we achieve Biafra we may thank him for initiating the idea but for now we are still Nigerians, our so called hero only exposed us to the line of fire... However, i have nothing to regret because IF I WAS NOT AN IGBO BOY, I FOR VEX FOR MYSELF... I love you all.
you are a young boy obviously and extremely ignorant.

1 Like

Re: It's 5years Ojukwu Died, No Special Remembrance For Him by softMarket(m): 7:13am On Nov 30, 2016
[quote author=CloudResident post=51500699]
You know why I decided to like your post? I was actually expecting such a response! cheesy -we know who una be grin. Go in peace bro! grin [/quote

wait first! grin
shey u know that karma is a b!tch??
Re: It's 5years Ojukwu Died, No Special Remembrance For Him by eleko1: 7:15am On Nov 30, 2016
why Fheads go remember him?All dey remember to do nah substandard /adulterated,fake product.Hey!Gala,gala,see them do Ben Johnson reach ur window.*outa thread,no data to waste on Fheads Mata*

1 Like

Re: It's 5years Ojukwu Died, No Special Remembrance For Him by Onyegecha(f): 7:32am On Nov 30, 2016
poster, you are not current
Re: It's 5years Ojukwu Died, No Special Remembrance For Him by ChilledPill: 7:50am On Nov 30, 2016
[s]
okonja:
Big shame to my Igbo Friends and Brothers. 26th November mark 5years Ojukwu passed away and I'm still searching for a remembrance message or advertorial for this Hero, not even on their so call Biafra News Blog .....
This should serve as a lesson to Nnamdi Kanu that all man for himself. cool
#word
[/s]
Afonja this is how we run things not making unnecessary noise here and there

Re: It's 5years Ojukwu Died, No Special Remembrance For Him by okonja(m): 7:57am On Nov 30, 2016
ChilledPill:
[s][/s]

The unnecessary noise is what we want... undecided
Re: It's 5years Ojukwu Died, No Special Remembrance For Him by Funlordjnr: 8:16am On Nov 30, 2016
grin
ChilledPill:
[s][/s]

Na only 4 of una remember am? Ha ha ha ha!

1 Like

Re: It's 5years Ojukwu Died, No Special Remembrance For Him by Oasis007(m): 8:35am On Nov 30, 2016
ChilledPill:
[s][/s]

grin

See massive Crowd?!

Ojukwu is indeed a Hero!!!

1 Like

Re: It's 5years Ojukwu Died, No Special Remembrance For Him by ChilledPill: 9:25am On Nov 30, 2016
Oasis007:

grin
See massive Crowd?!

Funlordjnr:
grin

Na only 4 of una remember am? Ha ha ha ha!
It doesn't matter how many we are, the question is did we celebrate him, moreover the picture i posted was personal and that was the only one i took but i don-t expect ur afonja brain to understand.

1 Like

Re: It's 5years Ojukwu Died, No Special Remembrance For Him by Funlordjnr: 10:08am On Nov 30, 2016
grin
ChilledPill:

It doesn't matter how many we are, the question is did we celebrate him, moreover the picture i posted was personal and that was the only one i took but i don-t expect ur afonja brain to understand.

See painology?

Oya continue crying...bloody anuofia!

1 Like

Re: It's 5years Ojukwu Died, No Special Remembrance For Him by bewla(m): 10:09am On Nov 30, 2016
pup what u like
Re: It's 5years Ojukwu Died, No Special Remembrance For Him by WizBLANCE(m): 11:28am On Nov 30, 2016
meccuno:
you are a young boy obviously and extremely ignorant.

probably you gave birth to me and know my age but let me make it clear to you daddy the age of methuselah has nothing to do with the wisdom of Solomon.... More to that if you knew much about him as you claim why not go ahead and celebrate your self assume hero i will join you when i become old enough and has no power to think.

1 Like

Re: It's 5years Ojukwu Died, No Special Remembrance For Him by lepasharon(f): 3:43am On Feb 13, 2017
BoboYekini:
Igbos, no respect.

I'm crying grin grin

1 Like

Re: It's 5years Ojukwu Died, No Special Remembrance For Him by Blue3k(m): 4:53am On Feb 13, 2017
Write to your state representive if you feel it important. Start a little petition as well. Maybe make it state holiday. Everyone loves a day off.
Re: It's 5years Ojukwu Died, No Special Remembrance For Him by searchng4love: 5:17am On Feb 13, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

See massive Crowd?!

You're royally irritating... Hope you know? Why not leave em alone ke?
Re: It's 5years Ojukwu Died, No Special Remembrance For Him by searchng4love: 5:20am On Feb 13, 2017
BoboYekini:
Igbos, no respect.
Badt mouth uncensored!

1 Like

Re: It's 5years Ojukwu Died, No Special Remembrance For Him by Nobody: 5:45am On Feb 13, 2017
X

(1) (Reply)

How Tinubu Destroyed Soyinka / See New Face Of PMB As He Is Being Appreciated By Gambian Artist, Today (pics) / World's 50 Greatest Leaders: SEE The Only Nigerian That Made The List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.