Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? (48710 Views)

He Drove Me To A Strange Place Rubbing A White Handkerchief On My Face, Beat Me / A White Snake Killed By My Neighbors / Man Kills A Big Snake And Is Selling It On The Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by Hades2016(m): 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
It's from our ancestors lol
Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by Sall(m): 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
It is non of your business just walk pass it and and think less about it. It has nothing to do with you.
Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by Mexyz(m): 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2016
You guys just bring all sort of nonsense to Nairaland, see this one wants to claim Americana that does not know that's a sacrifice by some backward thinking individuals. Oga na food wey person forget there, bend down and eat.

shior

2 Likes

Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by Enasuarez(m): 2:03pm On Nov 30, 2016
Sacrifices done in the midnight by satanic agents. it connotes so many things. Witchcraft activities are on the high side where yhu live. Prayer changes things. Believe it or leave it, that which you're ignorant of, kills faster than that which you're conscious of. a times you wake up in the morning, and notice salt, crops seed n cola at Tjunction , it means failure in daily productivity(hustle) been projected against a particular individual or individuals within that location. Prayer moves the invincible and it changes things.
Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by rita25(f): 2:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
u should have taken a closer shot and received a slap from the spirit who owns it and must be high after taking it

1 Like

Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by san316(m): 2:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
Food for za godz
Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
CARLOSZ:
Good morning NL.

Since I moved into this new area, I've been noticing something strange.
Sometimes I see food or snacks placed on a white cloth in the middle of the road.
This morning, I just saw it again and I wish to ask the house what it may signify.

Below is the pic of what I saw this morning.

3rd Mainland Bridge comes to my mind.

season eji egbu ozu n'enu mmiri.
Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by McPerry(f): 2:25pm On Nov 30, 2016
groundnut
lighter
cube sugar
milkcose sweet
smoked cigarette
gin
handkerchief

Thats all i can see grin grin
Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 30, 2016
Nigeria....

1 Like

Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by eleko1: 2:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
angry angry angry
otijah:
That's definitely Ondo state. Don't ask me how
y angry
otijah:
That's definitely Ondo state. Don't ask me how
look like either Benin/Anambra.
Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by godson4u79(m): 2:31pm On Nov 30, 2016
And u still get mind take the pictures... Baba u get mind ooo.. u for just run for ur dear destiny next time... Na sacrifice to the iya's and baba's.. next time you go waka pass
Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by sekem: 2:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
Topics like this is why we need that data hike, I swear!!! undecided
Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by Lilimax(f): 2:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
berrystunn:

Usu..
lol @ usu... cheesy cheesy
Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by tonymania(m): 2:35pm On Nov 30, 2016
I don't expect u to be asking this kind of question. The person that is putting that on the road is somewhere watching from a distance. All he or she want is for u to tourch. Whatever that happens after that is his biz. Ritiualist on parade.
Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by Techguyz(m): 2:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
Money no dey inside am
Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by az94(m): 2:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
Handiwork of Afon

Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by iukpe: 2:41pm On Nov 30, 2016
send pictures to Nollywood for analysis and result
Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by az94(m): 2:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
Handiwork of Afonjans

Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by Tynasparks(f): 2:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
Jerrylolo:
As U Snap Ham Now, Ur Phone Sud Blow Or Start Removing Magot, U Wil Say 'aye' Don De Do U,mtchewww Cont. Snappin Everything U See
lol...too much african magic
Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by Majesticniyi(m): 3:31pm On Nov 30, 2016
Jerrylolo:
As U Snap Ham Now, Ur Phone Sud Blow Or Start Removing Magot, U Wil Say 'aye' Don De Do U,mtchewww Cont. Snappin Everything U See

You get big problem o grin
Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by alaskido(m): 3:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
Small boy, that is what we call EBO (SACRIFICE). You hear. If you like go take your hand pick am up. grin
Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by rottenPussy: 3:49pm On Nov 30, 2016
Akalia:
I mean to tell you that you are messed up for life, your profile says all about u, I am not trying to be funny but I only express my disgust for feminine things like u
And since when has an anonymous online personality directly be on par with the real life personality of an individual?

I suggest you read: 1 Thessalonians 4:11

1 Like

Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by SmartyPants(m): 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
rottenPussy:
And since when has an anonymous online personality directly be on par with the real life personality of an individual?

Not interested in your quarrel with that guy but I just noted what you said in this post and let me point out that your online personality is definitely part of who you are, thou you may exaggerate and overplay some parts but it's still you. So if you want to be rotten then be rotten with pride.

As an aside it's quite nauseating how you degrade the female body with what you think is humour.

1 Like

Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by Akalia(m): 4:12pm On Nov 30, 2016
rottenPussy:

look who is providing scriptural reference. I no get ur time sef.
Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by rottenPussy: 4:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
Akalia:
look who is providing scriptural reference. I no get ur time sef.
SMH, I'm out…
Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by rottenPussy: 4:33pm On Nov 30, 2016
SmartyPants:

Not interested in your quarrel with that guy but I just noted what you said in this post and let me point out that your online personality is definitely part of who you are, thou you may exaggerate and overplay some parts but it's still you. So if you want to be rotten then be rotten with pride.

As an aside it's quite nauseating how you degrade the female body with what you think is humour.
I will let it pass…
Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by NairaMaster1(m): 5:01pm On Nov 30, 2016
Talisman
Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by room089: 5:23pm On Nov 30, 2016
Sacrifice to god of telecommunication so that NCC could suspend the proposed data price increase! grin

But finally the proposed data price hike has been suspended!

1 Like

Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by flackoFlint(m): 5:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
This is what Yoruba call sacrifice... Eboo
Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by beezyblaze(m): 9:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
rottenPussy:
u beta take the jin and get high…
Lol...you know the story.
Hot me up on whatsapp +2348161319862
Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by piecesprince(m): 9:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
that is called manner from above feel free to sip the dry gin its all yours and was kept there for you
CARLOSZ:
Good morning NL.

Since I moved into this new area, I've been noticing something strange.
Sometimes I see food or snacks placed on a white cloth in the middle of the road.
This morning, I just saw it again and I wish to ask the house what it may signify.

Below is the pic of what I saw this morning.

Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
Lost property of an ogogoro drunkard. It probably dropped late at night when the stupid man was struggling to locate his sense and the way to his house.

I can see fire lighter, Cigar sturd, Pelebe, Something that looks like Kolanut, sweet, and the brown powder looks like snuff.

It therefore can't be a sacrifice except if one of these idiots Esu, Orumila, Sango. Ogun, Amadioha etc, have started smoking Cigarettes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) / A Keke Operator Sleeps Inside His Keke At Night (Photo) / Man Who Survived A Ghastly Accident Shares Graphic Pictures From The Scene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.