Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,270 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions (50884 Views)

Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / Ben Bruce Reacts To AMCON Closing Silverbird (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by Nobody: 1:54am On Dec 01, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Keep on deceiving yourself. As if APC has done or is planning to do anything. PDP was corrupt but they never introduced draconian measures that will fleece and completely kill the poor masses. Let's not forget that it was the PDP government that stopped tole payments, payment for ATM withdrawals, and never bothered about introducing bank charges to the already suffocating masses. But your useless APC which is still as corrupt as PDP, has not done anything since assuming office but are always quick to introduce one form of taxation or another even in the recession which the same APC government caused.

Only foolish bigots with dirty ego will claim APC is better than PDP when it is quite glaring that APC is a disaster, headed by a demonic and devilish tyrant.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by Nobody: 1:55am On Dec 01, 2016
highrise07:
when will a vibrant, focused and intelligent individual pilot the affairs of these country. baba is an old man, his intellectual capacity is obviously limited. this country cannot move forward when we continue to recycle leaders, leaders with only archaic ideas.....those calling for atiku to come back are obviously sick, administrators like Peter obi, fashola should lead this country.
that minister of darkness
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by Nobody: 1:58am On Dec 01, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

With the rigging APC did in Edo, even the devil will shake his head for Buhari and Oshomole. Those Foolish APC nitwit know this but they will keep claiming that people still want a demonic APC government.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by onatisi(m): 3:08am On Dec 01, 2016
[quote author=project50 post=51528797][/quote]
I dey ooooo grin

Buhari dey show Nigerians pepper
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by Badguytinz(m): 3:32am On Dec 01, 2016
ASL33:
Sai Baba increase it the more by new yr. Got punish devil. At least ipob pipo no go see data post biafra things again.
Your ignoramity is highly startling
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by Badguytinz(m): 3:39am On Dec 01, 2016
manuell1021:
d truth is, i regret telling pple to vote 4 dis gov in power, am rili sorry cry . all we rili wanted was change dat will make us all happy nd turn tins around 4 gud but we voted for pple dat re only interested in power @ all cost, dos who re ready to take away d last kobo we hv in our account to enrich dere pockets, internet is one of d tins dat is bringing happiness to many youths out dere. Jonathan will neva do dis to us. cry . y cant dey make a reduction on d money dey spend on feeding all d government? #PDPMUSTRETURN cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Mathematically, you voted for change because your mathematics teacher forgot to tell you that the rate of change with respect to time can either decrease or increase. It is unfortunate that Nigeria overall has an exponential decrease in its rate of change with respect to time. What we need now is to integrate back to the original function Nigeria was in order to have some sense of direction. All i can say is goodluck with your math test in 2019 grin
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by SycophanticGoat: 6:17am On Dec 01, 2016
locosvatos:

I am Nigerian and I love the hell out of my country #Fact

Na so them go talk but put them for one small political post now, them go loot like say na their inheritance or birthright be that.. undecided
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by DamiBukola: 7:59am On Dec 01, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
[s][/s] Did I tell you that I was a powerful officeholder at any time?
you are becoming a nuisance to this forum aswear
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by DamiBukola: 8:18am On Dec 01, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
[s][/s] Did I tell you that I was a powerful officeholder at any time?
u r becoming a nuisance to this forum
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by elsomm(m): 10:57am On Dec 01, 2016
Kathmandu:
Op please type the comment and the reactions here

My images don't work again grin

You already deactivated ur browser from loading images
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by bukiboy(m): 3:38pm On Dec 01, 2016
i voted for APC, but i want my vote back.

APC lies too much, dis na Dec, 2016 and dem never do anything for 2016 budget and dem dey make noise say Buhari is ready to present 2017 budget to National Assembly. dis APC bah brain, bah good policies, bah good things. all the promises na lie, dem increase fuel price, no palliative measures. shame on all of you wey talk say make we no fight the fuel price increment, we go suffer togeder. how much una dey spend on petrol for gen, not to mention the time una spend inside traffic after una buy fuel for N145/liter.

my only regret be say i campaigned for Buhari that time, Nairalanders abeg i dey apologise make una forgive me

BiafranBushBoy:
To all those that voted APC...,

Let me see you complain...
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by BiafranBushBoy: 3:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
bukiboy:
i voted for APC, but i want my vote back.

APC lies too much, dis na Dec, 2016 and dem never do anything for 2016 budget and dem dey make noise say Buhari is ready to present 2017 budget to National Assembly. dis APC bah brain, bah good policies, bah good things. all the promises na lie, dem increase fuel price, no palliative measures. shame on all of you wey talk say make we no fight the fuel price increment, we go suffer togeder. how much una dey spend on petrol for gen, not to mention the time una spend inside traffic after una buy fuel for N145/liter.

my only regret be say i campaigned for Buhari that time, Nairalanders abeg i dey apologise make una forgive me

LOL.. You are forgiven cheesy
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by locosvatos(m): 4:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Na so them go talk but put them for one small political post now, them go loot like say na their inheritance or birthright be that.. undecided

That's why your name is SycophanticGoat

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) / Buhari Wins Kaduna With Over 900,000 Votes / Why Are You Looking At Me With Pity? - Oshiomhole Asks Journalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.