Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,849 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp (63628 Views)

Father Of Late Corper, Ifedolapo Oladepo Drags FG, NYSC To Court, Demands N100m / Corper Ifedolapo Oladepo Did Not Die In Kano Camp - NYSC Shares Story / Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by giftedben: 1:47pm On Nov 30, 2016
amnesty7:
One side of the story.

What do you mean by one-side of the story?. You are wicked
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by Mobsync(m): 1:47pm On Nov 30, 2016
Rest in Peace to the girl.
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by Adonis86(m): 1:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
Nigeria govt dont care. Only 1m e go cost, life & sufferings on nigeria youth continue... Now Your Sufferin Continues (NYSC). This weather too hot for we at home let alone goin to camp in core north hot zone... Rip.
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by Roy11: 1:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
haba....sad one.
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by fujirice: 1:49pm On Nov 30, 2016
amnesty7:
One side of the story.
Do you have any other side?
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by Tonyreal49(m): 1:49pm On Nov 30, 2016
Nigeria leaders are the Devil This stupid country I hate Nigeria with all my heart
Rip dear

1 Like

Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by adehab: 1:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
God bless you.

Scrapping the program is good for the nation, After all the primary Objective of Nysc creation is no more required.

trademoore1:

Complete waste you are right.

1 Like

Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by femi4: 1:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
I m yet to see a death free service year...

Somebody must die sha ni

Its either it happened on their way to camp, during service or when they are leaving the camp
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by jamislaw(m): 1:52pm On Nov 30, 2016
Kano again, that's where i serve. Throughout the camp activities I always have my exception letter in my waist band.I always go to parade any time I sight any sweet babe I want to toast. If you don't understand Hausa you will suffer in that Camp. Those army will be speaking pidgin English I will just pretend as if I don't understand pidgin........speaking my Hausa and big big English words. That was how one of the army just said efile Jo eleyi wereni o. Rest in peace to the death, we love you but God love you most...........Karaye Kusala dam camp.

Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by Mexyz(m): 1:53pm On Nov 30, 2016
Na people wey don serve finish go put the scrapping of NYSC for head, abeg me sef wan serve. After my own service dem fit scrap am.

Rest in peace to the young lady.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 30, 2016
Naija na country to serve finally?
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
amnesty7:
One side of the story.
SOME SITUATIONS DO NOT NEED ANOTHER SIDE OF A STORY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by MeAboki(m): 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2016
EastGold:
I don't know why camp officials are so mean to camp members in the north.

I could vividly remember how Col.T.D Wariboko asked us to march with our buttocks in Bukuru camp, Jos simply because some of us complained of the weather.

To serve Nigeria is not by for o

And Wariboko is a northern name?
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by Macgabe(m): 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
Sammiel:
Nawa oh! This wasn't the case where I served. Instead, they will tell you to go back and sleep in your hostel if you're sick.
I believe there is more to her story.

There's nothing more to the story OK. You were fortunate to serve where there's mercy and compassion. over 70% of NYSC camps don't have such mercy. Some armies can be so cruel, harsh and hard that they forgot it was suppose to be a Paramilitary training. RIP lady.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by DEWKID(m): 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2016
every story has a two side
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by Ay92(m): 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
you guys need to see the torture and punishment we go through in NYSC camp. I can't wait for the remaining 14 days to be over.
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by ElsonMorali: 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
EastGold:
I don't know why camp officials are so mean to camp members in the north.

I could vividly remember how Col.T.D Wariboko asked us to march with our buttocks in Bukuru camp, Jos simply because some of us complained of the weather.

To serve Nigeria is not by for o

The day my own set of batch A rioted in that Bukuru camp ehn, since that day till the end of the camp the soldiers just dey observe us from distance. No more parades, nothing. We just dey stroll around camp like king.

RIP to the lady. May she find eternal rest.

I feel bad for the family. embarassed
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:02pm On Nov 30, 2016
NYSC, do the government people care about us at all?
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 30, 2016
MeAboki:

And Wariboko is a northern name?

Keep mute please, did I say he's a northerner? Keep looking for stupid things

2 Likes

Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 30, 2016
You must be 12A
ElsonMorali:

The day my own set of batch A rioted in that Bukuru camp ehn, since that day till the end of the camp the soldiers just dey observe us from distance. No more parades, nothing. We just dey stroll around camp like king.

RIP to the lady. May she find eternal rest.

I feel bad for the family. embarassed
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by mykel25(m): 2:07pm On Nov 30, 2016
bloggers be writing stories without investigating.... there shd be more to this story
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
oyetpel:
I will never serve.
same with me, I just graduated and I will NEVER SERVE no damn country.
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by pwetie: 2:14pm On Nov 30, 2016
too many issues in Nigeria. Tell me one country that has NYSC kind of program. all diz time waisting scheme is only possible in a country like Nigeria that's light years behind civilisation. d NYSC it self that's soaked with all kind of corruption.... NYSC has it advantages has its advantages, I agree, before some people come here to rant gibberish. And as well it's disadvantages.......but my point is, when will Nigeria grow up and scrap this thing....come up with some thing relevant to the 21st century

1 Like

Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by godfrey01(m): 2:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
so sad to hear a news like this... No body willl lost his/her precious life in camp this period

1 Like

Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by jeje123(m): 2:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
This is sad may her soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by LCASHMAN(m): 2:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW NYSC PROGRAM IS SERVING FATHERLAND .
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by Spyde(m): 2:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
so sad indeed, every comment here is right, but at d same time we all can do our self a very big favor by exercising more, either u r going for NYSC camp or not,
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by SIRmanjar(m): 2:18pm On Nov 30, 2016
She might be SS.The pipul dat refused her treatment shuld be punished.
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by MeAboki(m): 2:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
EastGold:

Keep mute please, did I say he's a northerner? Keep looking for stupid things

Technically, no; but implied he was; otherwise why make specific reference to the region and point out that the ones in the north are particularly wicked - what of other regions, what makes the ones in the north different?
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by nd07(m): 2:23pm On Nov 30, 2016
blueskies:
This is very sad, something that cud av been avoided. Not all physical and biological body nature is accustomed to stress or rigorous physical activities, especially in unfriendly and hot weather conditions. They shd look for ways to single those incapable of rigorous activities, not everyone can endure such. This is just negligence and lack of care. I really pity her and her family. May God grant them grace to bare this loss.
Pls this shd b moved to front page

But why must d rigorous activities even be in d first place. If someone is interested in joining d military let it be after d NYSC & not forcing people into military training they r not fit for. Nigeria is too careless

1 Like

Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by MAKABBEY(m): 2:25pm On Nov 30, 2016
I served in Sokoto state last year, and about 5 corpers died during service, some by fire, some by accident while some Na slum and die issue.. Rip....
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by Jakasibo(m): 2:27pm On Nov 30, 2016
Chai so this beautiful girl died wastefully.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. / How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? / NYSC 2016 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.