Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp (63639 Views)

Father Of Late Corper, Ifedolapo Oladepo Drags FG, NYSC To Court, Demands N100m / Corper Ifedolapo Oladepo Did Not Die In Kano Camp - NYSC Shares Story / Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by syntekelite(m): 7:00am On Dec 01, 2016
viviangist:
NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Member Ifedolapo, Dies in Camp
Let's value life for once in Nigeria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oladele Bamiji Hob reported thus on Facebook:

“From Osun State, deployed to far away Kano to serve her fatherland,
Tired and stressed up in traffic,
Forced to partake in military drills the following morning,

COLLAPSED, TRIED TO STAY ALIVE, BUT DIED STILL.

Pls for God’s sake, if NYSC cannot be scrapped, let it be restructured to give room for service in neighboring States. This is one death too many!

IFEDOLAPO OLADEPO, THE WORLD IS GRIEVED TO LOSE YOU.
RIP.”

Ngozi Emenike reported:

“So this girl died in Kano camp today due to negligence. They assumed she was pretending to be sick in order to dodge parade, so they refused to treat her until the situation got complicated. When will Nigeria grow? RIP Ifedolapo.”

http://www.viviangist.com/nysc-2016-batch-b-corps-member-ifedolapo-dies-in-camp

i wrote this two days back...most Nlanders ignored and ddnt share,now anoda hero has fallen,add that to all those corpers killed during election,raped in ph and imo...are all these atrocites not enuf for us to raise our campaign for nysc to be scrapped?

at the end of the epistle the only message i glimpsed is NYSC is a way of
stealing money legally..nysc is an archaic idea that has no place in this
present climate,i mean where is the sense is posting a 19 year old lagos girl
to port Harcourt,edo or imo for service in a country thats insecure,isnt that
leaving naive graduates open to vices and dangers?until we learn to come
together and fight for our rights,safety and lives,we will all continue to be
victims of the governments insensitivity..
in fact the solution is scrapping nysc or changing it to vocational one year
study while making use of where each graduate resides,for instance a
graduate who resides in southwest must serve in that region..hence ensuring
familiarity of enviroment which ensures safety to an extent.than this aimless
idea of posting someone who schooled in lagos all their life to sokoto or
abia.
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by OLUWASOGOABIOLA: 12:01pm On Dec 01, 2016
RIP to the dead......what a tragic news
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by saviesma: 1:58pm On Dec 01, 2016
Nigerian govt should please sit down and analyse the benefit of the NYSC program. A lots of our young graduates had lost their life bc this scheme. The directors of the NYSC programs are drilling students like military personnels, for what purpose, without taking into cognizance the health of those graduates.pl NYSC should not be a suicide mission. Some directors were threating some graduates bc of their religion affiliation. What a way to waste taxpayer money.
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by tiluv1(f): 10:47am On Dec 02, 2016
Hhmmm. It is well RIP dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. / How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? / NYSC 2016 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.