Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Learn How To Make Sandals And Slippers With Ankara For Free!! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Learn How To Make Sandals And Slippers With Ankara For Free!! (17571 Views)

Wrap Your Peeling Slippers With Ankara / Affordable Female Flats, Heels, Sneakers, Sandals And Slippers. / Check Out These Beautiful Heel Sandals And Slippers! Pay On Delivery Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Learn How To Make Sandals And Slippers With Ankara For Free!! by mikeczay: 8:38am On Nov 30, 2016
My name is Oluwaseun. I'm a student of obafemi Awolowo university. I'm also Ceo of Miro fashion and skillupnaija. I want to teach interested people how to make sandals and slippers with Ankara for free. I will then teach how to make handbags and clutches which will be a paid training.
Understand that skills are the quality that can determine if you are a person of value or not. I make atleast #15000 in pure profits every week from my bags alone. Don't go into 2017 without a defined stream of income, same way you did last year. In fact, you can still sell products and make money this festive period. Your future is in your hands, you can make it or break it. Graduates, secondary school leavers, young house wives, don't miss this.
I need thirty comments before I start teaching us how to make slippers. Let's go!

2 Likes

Re: Learn How To Make Sandals And Slippers With Ankara For Free!! by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:52am On Nov 30, 2016
Am in
Re: Learn How To Make Sandals And Slippers With Ankara For Free!! by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 30, 2016
Yea, I'm here
Re: Learn How To Make Sandals And Slippers With Ankara For Free!! by skillzbae(f): 9:36am On Nov 30, 2016
Am in too
Re: Learn How To Make Sandals And Slippers With Ankara For Free!! by mikeczay: 9:49am On Nov 30, 2016
27 more comments
Re: Learn How To Make Sandals And Slippers With Ankara For Free!! by successking401(m): 9:50am On Nov 30, 2016
In
Re: Learn How To Make Sandals And Slippers With Ankara For Free!! by Sleekbaby(f): 11:55am On Nov 30, 2016
I'm very very interested
Re: Learn How To Make Sandals And Slippers With Ankara For Free!! by Profkomolafe(m): 12:02pm On Nov 30, 2016
mikeczay:
My name is Oluwaseun. I'm a student of obafemi Awolowo university. I'm also Ceo of Miro fashion and skillupnaija. I want to teach interested people how to make sandals and slippers with Ankara for free. I will then teach how to make handbags and clutches which will be a paid training.
Understand that skills are the quality that can determine if you are a person of value or not. I make atleast #15000 in pure profits every week from my bags alone. Don't go into 2017 without a defined stream of income, same way you did last year. In fact, you can still sell products and make money this festive period. Your future is in your hands, you can make it or break it. Graduates, secondary school leavers, young house wives, don't miss this.
I need thirty comments before I start teaching us how to make slippers. Let's go!
am in
Re: Learn How To Make Sandals And Slippers With Ankara For Free!! by flakzieb(f): 1:46pm On Nov 30, 2016
m interested
Re: Learn How To Make Sandals And Slippers With Ankara For Free!! by Chinyeaka85(f): 2:31pm On Nov 30, 2016
Please, I'm very very interested.
Re: Learn How To Make Sandals And Slippers With Ankara For Free!! by debbydee(f): 2:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
intrested.
Re: Learn How To Make Sandals And Slippers With Ankara For Free!! by pelujam(f): 3:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
Am in
Re: Learn How To Make Sandals And Slippers With Ankara For Free!! by mamalonshee(f): 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2016
mikeczay:

I'm in
Re: Learn How To Make Sandals And Slippers With Ankara For Free!! by Kkposky: 5:25pm On Nov 30, 2016
mikeczay:

pls am interested....

I am leader of a group of young people. we will be having seminar soon.. and i need people like you to come down and impact into them....
pls how do I get ur contact, so we can talk more.
Re: Learn How To Make Sandals And Slippers With Ankara For Free!! by MystiqueReine(f): 7:38pm On Nov 30, 2016
Definitely in
Re: Learn How To Make Sandals And Slippers With Ankara For Free!! by Owojuyi(f): 3:15am On Dec 01, 2016
I am in
Re: Learn How To Make Sandals And Slippers With Ankara For Free!! by mikeczay: 5:26am On Dec 01, 2016
Kkposky:

pls am interested....

I am leader of a group of young people. we will be having seminar soon.. and i need people like you to come down and impact into them....
pls how do I get ur contact, so we can talk more.
Whatsapp 08088092744
Re: Learn How To Make Sandals And Slippers With Ankara For Free!! by mikeczay: 5:28am On Dec 01, 2016
Materials for making sandals include the following:
1. Sole
2. Kariboard
3. Marko
4. Leather
5. Ankara
6. Gum
7. Tokotaya
8. Buckle
Re: Learn How To Make Sandals And Slippers With Ankara For Free!! by mikeczay: 5:36am On Dec 01, 2016
This is the picture of the sole and kariboard. A pair of soles is 250 here in Ife.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Make Sandals And Slippers With Ankara For Free!! by Sleekbaby(f): 9:39am On Dec 01, 2016
Yes oo,following bumper to bumper, please can you state the functions so dt we will know if there is alternative for some of them for the practice
Re: Learn How To Make Sandals And Slippers With Ankara For Free!! by mikeczay: 5:46pm On Dec 01, 2016
Use sandpaper to scratch the surface of the dole. It is to allow better gumming

Re: Learn How To Make Sandals And Slippers With Ankara For Free!! by mikeczay: 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
Use sandpaper to scratch the surface of the dole. It is to allow better gunning

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Make Sandals And Slippers With Ankara For Free!! by chiefboomite204(f): 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2016
I am in
Re: Learn How To Make Sandals And Slippers With Ankara For Free!! by misshoree(f): 12:33am On Dec 03, 2016
Am in
Re: Learn How To Make Sandals And Slippers With Ankara For Free!! by nobledeals(f): 5:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
Great ife, abeg add me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Beads World / How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k / My Experience With Shea Butter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.