Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Learn How To Make Sandals And Slippers With Ankara For Free!! - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Learn How To Make Sandals And Slippers With Ankara For Free!! (17572 Views)

Wrap Your Peeling Slippers With Ankara / Affordable Female Flats, Heels, Sneakers, Sandals And Slippers. / Check Out These Beautiful Heel Sandals And Slippers! Pay On Delivery Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Make Sandals And Slippers With Ankara For Free!! by noncy21: 12:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
Re: Learn How To Make Sandals And Slippers With Ankara For Free!! by Stellamariss(f): 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2017
mikeczay:
My name is Oluwaseun. I'm a student of obafemi Awolowo university. I'm also Ceo of Miro fashion and skillupnaija. I want to teach interested people how to make sandals and slippers with Ankara for free. I will then teach how to make handbags and clutches which will be a paid training.
Understand that skills are the quality that can determine if you are a person of value or not. I make atleast #15000 in pure profits every week from my bags alone. Don't go into 2017 without a defined stream of income, same way you did last year. In fact, you can still sell products and make money this festive period. Your future is in your hands, you can make it or break it. Graduates, secondary school leavers, young house wives, don't miss this.
I need thirty comments before I start teaching us how to make slippers. Let's go!
pls add me up I know am late but am very much interested

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Beads World / How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k / My Experience With Shea Butter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.