Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Prostitutes Have Taken Over My Community, Abuja Chief Laments - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prostitutes Have Taken Over My Community, Abuja Chief Laments (29039 Views)

Kadaria Ahmed: Kidnappings, Robbery, Rape Have Taken Over Villages In Katsina / Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands; They Kill Rape Our People— Delta / Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Enugu Over Male Customer. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prostitutes Have Taken Over My Community, Abuja Chief Laments by DONSMITH123(m): 8:40am On Nov 30, 2016
Adelani Adepegba, Abuja

The leader of Utako Community, Abuja, Alhaji Abdullahi Isha, has cried out to the police over the influx of sex hawkers into the community.

He lamented that the presence of the prostitutes had also attracted men of shady characters to the community.

Isah, who said this during the Federal Capital Territory Eminent Persons Forum organised by the police on Tuesday in Abuja, called on the FCT Commissioner of Police, Muhammad Mustafa, to come to the rescue of his community.

The chief expressed displeasure over the activities of the sex hawkers and pleaded with the police authorities to deploy personnel to the community to arrest the development and restore sanity to the area.

He said, “I want to call the attention of the Commissioner of Police to the activities of prostitutes who have taken over my community. Their population in the community has increased in recent times and they are also attracting criminal elements. We want the police to come and address the situation before things get out of hand.”

A participant at the forum, who is a retired commissioner of police, Lawrence Alobi, called on the FCT residents to support the police financially, noting that the Force was not getting enough funding for its operations.

He argued that the police would perform better, if provided with the necessary equipment and logistics.

He admonished the residents to emulate Lagos State, which he said empowered the police with vehicles, helicopters and other equipment to enable them to perform their responsibilities more effectively.

“Let us all support the police financially, even with N100 every month. You can’t send a child to fetch water with empty hands,” he stated.

Presenting what he described as his scorecard, Mustafa said the FCT Police Command had arrested 408 suspects, prosecuted 247 and secured the conviction of 216 between August and October, 2016.

He also explained that his men recovered from suspects, 42 firearms, 250 ammunition, 27 bags of cannabis, 72 vehicles, 44 motorcycles, and over N3mn cash.

The CP said, “Having identified through intelligence that ‘one chance’ robbers have designated certain spots they use as shrines to dispossess their victims, the command has launched a campaign to destroy the shrines and a lot of shrines have so far been destroyed. The operation will be sustained,” Mustafa said.

http://punchng.com/prostitutes-taken-community-abuja-chief-laments/

Re: Prostitutes Have Taken Over My Community, Abuja Chief Laments by Atiku2019: 8:42am On Nov 30, 2016
Mtscheeeeeew....

Even that Chief might patronize them at Nights....

Nigerians and Hypocrisy self undecided

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitutes Have Taken Over My Community, Abuja Chief Laments by sarrki(m): 8:44am On Nov 30, 2016
Haba he should try and funkinize it

They are called omo Olosho

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prostitutes Have Taken Over My Community, Abuja Chief Laments by Airforce1(m): 8:45am On Nov 30, 2016
Give them job

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitutes Have Taken Over My Community, Abuja Chief Laments by OsusuMustFlow(f): 8:45am On Nov 30, 2016
DONSMITH123:

“Let us all support the police financially, even with N100 every month. You can’t send a child to fetch water with empty hands,” he stated.

naija police sha...

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prostitutes Have Taken Over My Community, Abuja Chief Laments by iamharkinwaley: 8:46am On Nov 30, 2016
Who dem epp!?
Re: Prostitutes Have Taken Over My Community, Abuja Chief Laments by OsusuMustFlow(f): 8:46am On Nov 30, 2016
Airforce1:
you called them prostitutes because they didn't cover their body with hijab

lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Have Taken Over My Community, Abuja Chief Laments by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 30, 2016
The economy has turned a lot of girls to engage in social vices

16 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Have Taken Over My Community, Abuja Chief Laments by Edwinmason(m): 8:47am On Nov 30, 2016
olosho on the loose
Re: Prostitutes Have Taken Over My Community, Abuja Chief Laments by joespiceman(m): 8:47am On Nov 30, 2016
How this one take affect December 1st data increase. My chest just dey do me some how

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitutes Have Taken Over My Community, Abuja Chief Laments by sarrki(m): 8:47am On Nov 30, 2016
Airforce1:

Bros no bring day one here oooo

Either in any attire you can detect Omo Olosho

The man knows what he's saying

He's once a customer if not present and continous

customer sef

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitutes Have Taken Over My Community, Abuja Chief Laments by DONSMITH123(m): 8:47am On Nov 30, 2016
cheesy

OsusuMustFlow:

naija police sha...
Re: Prostitutes Have Taken Over My Community, Abuja Chief Laments by opethom(m): 8:47am On Nov 30, 2016
na recession, if you self get hole you go join them

2 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Have Taken Over My Community, Abuja Chief Laments by DONSMITH123(m): 8:48am On Nov 30, 2016
Airforce1:
mtcheew

haba. is that what he said?

4 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Have Taken Over My Community, Abuja Chief Laments by DONSMITH123(m): 8:48am On Nov 30, 2016
sarrki:

Bros no bring day one here oooo

Either in any attire you can detect Omo Olosho

The man knows what he's saying

He's once a customer if not present and continous

customer sef

you bad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitutes Have Taken Over My Community, Abuja Chief Laments by sarrki(m): 8:49am On Nov 30, 2016
Naso nah brother grin

Morning

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Prostitutes Have Taken Over My Community, Abuja Chief Laments by stephnie1(f): 8:50am On Nov 30, 2016
hussle is real
Re: Prostitutes Have Taken Over My Community, Abuja Chief Laments by stephnie1(f): 8:51am On Nov 30, 2016
grin grin grin

joespiceman:
How this one take affect December 1st data increase. My chest just dey do me some how
Re: Prostitutes Have Taken Over My Community, Abuja Chief Laments by eleko1: 8:54am On Nov 30, 2016
nah today?which police is he calling?There's one shanty prostitute hub beside deeper life Church in utako.i'm sure our men in blue ND black also patronize them.

3 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Have Taken Over My Community, Abuja Chief Laments by SweetLove0(f): 8:56am On Nov 30, 2016
Recession.............
Re: Prostitutes Have Taken Over My Community, Abuja Chief Laments by SweetLove0(f): 8:56am On Nov 30, 2016
eleko1:
nah today?which police is he calling?There's one shanty prostitute hub beside deeper life Church in utako.i'm sure our men in blue ND black also patronize them.

how you take know there? lipsrsealed
Re: Prostitutes Have Taken Over My Community, Abuja Chief Laments by eleko1: 9:00am On Nov 30, 2016
sad sad
SweetLove0:

embarassed
SweetLove0:

One Federal Government Ministry isn't far from there.

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Have Taken Over My Community, Abuja Chief Laments by DONSMITH123(m): 9:00am On Nov 30, 2016
joespiceman:

we shall cross it when we get there. They increase fuel price nothing happened and nothing gonna happen.
Re: Prostitutes Have Taken Over My Community, Abuja Chief Laments by SweetLove0(f): 9:01am On Nov 30, 2016
eleko1:
sad sad embarassedOne Federal Government Ministry isn't far from there.

That's Mabushi i guess. Min of Works

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Have Taken Over My Community, Abuja Chief Laments by eleko1: 9:05am On Nov 30, 2016
SweetLove0:

That's Mabushi i guess. Min of Works
wetin u find go there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitutes Have Taken Over My Community, Abuja Chief Laments by richidinho(m): 9:05am On Nov 30, 2016
All those tiv girls

Them plenty like sand ehn!
Re: Prostitutes Have Taken Over My Community, Abuja Chief Laments by SweetLove0(f): 9:06am On Nov 30, 2016
grin grin

been to Mabushi before

eleko1:
wetin u find go there
Re: Prostitutes Have Taken Over My Community, Abuja Chief Laments by sarrki(m): 9:06am On Nov 30, 2016
richidinho:
All those tiv girls

First hand information

Eye witness
Re: Prostitutes Have Taken Over My Community, Abuja Chief Laments by DONSMITH123(m): 9:08am On Nov 30, 2016
richidinho:
All those tiv girls

i dey suspect you. so you even know them
Re: Prostitutes Have Taken Over My Community, Abuja Chief Laments by eleko1: 9:10am On Nov 30, 2016
SweetLove0:
grin grin
been to Mabushi before
u dey do cross country abi? I go jam u one day . hopefully
Re: Prostitutes Have Taken Over My Community, Abuja Chief Laments by DONSMITH123(m): 9:11am On Nov 30, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: Prostitutes Have Taken Over My Community, Abuja Chief Laments by richidinho(m): 9:11am On Nov 30, 2016
sarrki:

First hand information

Eye witness

Badboy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Favour Okechukwu: 5 Men Rape 11-year-old To Death In Lagos / Arrested Fake Lagos Task Force Officials Confess, Said They Make 70k Daily(pics) / Port-Harcourt Hotel Serial Killer: Protest By Youth & Women As Killings Increase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.