Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,343 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

I Want To Drive To Togo By Myself - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Drive To Togo By Myself (1088 Views)

Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) / Lome,Togo by night (night view ) / How To Get To Togo From Lagos By Road For Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Drive To Togo By Myself by cmooa: 10:47am On Nov 30, 2016
Hi everyone.
My name is Collins. I live in Lagos, Nigeria. I am planning to travel to Togo to visit one of my uncles, a Missionary, currently living in Kpalime, Togo.
1. I want to travel by road;
2. I want to drive myself, my wife and the children.

I have a valid Ecowas passport. However, my wife is yet to get hers. The children are still under 18 years of age.

I want to ask
1. Has anyone driven himself through the roads to Lome before?
2. What is the experience like?
3. What are the requirements?
4. What are the likely expenses on the way?

I am more concern about the convenience of my family.

Full information on this would be highly appreciated.

Thank you
Re: I Want To Drive To Togo By Myself by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 30, 2016
Why are yhu telling us undecided
Re: I Want To Drive To Togo By Myself by stillwendy(f): 12:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
You need international passport or national ID card... It is necessary. You also need yellow card for everyone traveling. That should be all. Them carry enough cash to settle custom officers in Togo and Nigeria custom officers at badagry if not you will sleep there with them. In fact carry
Re: I Want To Drive To Togo By Myself by Zdoh(m): 12:38pm On Nov 30, 2016
stillwendy:
You need international passport or national ID card... It is necessary. You also need yellow card for everyone traveling. That should be all. Them carry enough cash to settle custom officers in Togo and Nigeria custom officers at badagry if not you will sleep there with them. In fact carry
Gbam!!!!! And in addition if you leave ealier and you move the car well, you should be there before 3pm same day.
Re: I Want To Drive To Togo By Myself by holocron: 2:31pm On Nov 30, 2016
abuayman:

yhu
= You
Re: I Want To Drive To Togo By Myself by cmooa: 3:45am On Dec 03, 2016
kindly elucidate on the yellow paper. How do I get it? The Children need Passport too?
Re: I Want To Drive To Togo By Myself by cmooa: 3:48am On Dec 03, 2016
abuayman:

I am not telling. If you care to read through, you would have learnt that I am actually seeking for help.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Accident Victim Took Photo Shortly Before Her Death Along Kaduna-jos Expressway / Apartments: How Can I Get Room Apartament In Benin Republic / "Nigerian Hairstylists In Canada, Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.