Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

7 Thing Deeper Life Members Can Relate With - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Thing Deeper Life Members Can Relate With (2652 Views)

Why Don't Deeper Life Members Attend Other Churches? / Reactions Of Other Deeper Life Members The Day A Couple Danced In Their Wedding / LAGBUS Carrying Deeper Life Members From Easter Retreat Catches Fire (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Thing Deeper Life Members Can Relate With by GoodMuyis(m): 11:19am On Nov 30, 2016
1. Monday Bible Study: This You cannot take away from them, the church actually start as Bible Study Group. Any other activities can be stop or suspended, they dont just joke MBS. The MBS is a moment of Divine expository of the Word or God, thought the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. The Lecturer being Kumuyi can lead you into systematic study of "single chapter" for the next 6 weeks or more, if the students were lucky he can take only three verses for that day.

Re: 7 Thing Deeper Life Members Can Relate With by GoodMuyis(m): 11:20am On Nov 30, 2016
2. Williams Folorusho Kumuyi (Dr): Many People dont know the meaning of Kumuyi but am telling you that its[b] "Iku (Jesu) Muyiwa"[/b]. To all members of the Church, Kumuyi is like a CEO, Grandpa, name him anything that touches the heart, that is what he is to them. His smile make all the members fall into prophetic exaltation, but when he frowned, Spiritual Obedience followed because there is something to correct. He standout among Deeper Life council of elders

Re: 7 Thing Deeper Life Members Can Relate With by GoodMuyis(m): 11:21am On Nov 30, 2016
[b]3. Jesus Only is our Message (Hymn GHS73): [/b]To all Deeper Life, this more than Just a Hymn, but an anthem, yes "Deeper Life Anthem". The Hymn is being sang at any opportunity given, at Conventions, Special Programs, etc. Call a 3yrs old kid from DLBC, He/She will give a best trial.

Re: 7 Thing Deeper Life Members Can Relate With by GoodMuyis(m): 11:21am On Nov 30, 2016
4. Retreats (aka Convention): Be it December or Easter retreat, its a "no missing in action". You may wonder why they dont celebrate Christmas or Easter, they are busy at the 4 days programme. If you have never attend any of their Retreat, you will never know what, this programme means to them, its not business as usual, even the Summer NYSC (National Youth Success Camp), is all year round anticipated programme.

1 Like

Re: 7 Thing Deeper Life Members Can Relate With by GoodMuyis(m): 11:22am On Nov 30, 2016
5. Faith Clinic: This is a sub-programme in any of their conventions. Its like a morning tea and bread, the programme hold around 6:30am - 8am every morning, even those who couldn't get enough sleep will rush-in the way you rush in to check this thread

Re: 7 Thing Deeper Life Members Can Relate With by GoodMuyis(m): 11:22am On Nov 30, 2016
6. Women Mirror Magazine: One Will think, the magazine is meant to be read by women and ladies alone, but Men and boys rush the magazine. The Monthly Editioned Magazine has touch many individuals and families, It define how a Godly women should be, it teaches best practices in raising Godly children, even business tips is packages in-betwen the pages. Singles get a Billion Naira worth inspiration while waiting. "Those who practically read the Magazine live a happy life"

1 Like

Re: 7 Thing Deeper Life Members Can Relate With by GoodMuyis(m): 11:24am On Nov 30, 2016
7. Add Your Own, Pls Stay Positive, Thank You
Re: 7 Thing Deeper Life Members Can Relate With by yeyeboi(m): 11:24am On Nov 30, 2016
Following grin
Re: 7 Thing Deeper Life Members Can Relate With by ammyluv2002(f): 11:27am On Nov 30, 2016
I get free copy of Christian women mirror monthly from a friend and I don't joke with my copies

1 Like

Re: 7 Thing Deeper Life Members Can Relate With by ammyluv2002(f): 11:29am On Nov 30, 2016
GoodMuyis:
7. Add Your Own, Pls Stay Positive, Thank You
Decently dressed and make up free ladies

2 Likes

Re: 7 Thing Deeper Life Members Can Relate With by sekundosekundo: 11:42am On Nov 30, 2016
I am in love with Deeper life bible CHURCH and The Lord's Chosen Church.

1 Like

Re: 7 Thing Deeper Life Members Can Relate With by Kakamorufu(m): 1:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
I still wan have one deeper babe for myself.
Re: 7 Thing Deeper Life Members Can Relate With by sonofthunder: 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2016
I can relate to some of the above
Re: 7 Thing Deeper Life Members Can Relate With by ikorodureporta: 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
GoodMuyis:
2. Williams Folorusho Kumuyi (Dr): Many People dont know the meaning of Kumuyi but am telling you that its[b] "Iku (Jesu) Muyiwa"[/b]. To all members of the Church, Kumuyi is like a CEO, Grandpa, name him anything that touches the heart, that is what he is to them. His smile make all the members fall into prophetic exaltation, but when he frowned, Spiritual Obedience followed because there is something to correct. He standout among Deeper Life council of elders

where does he Minister on sundays? I wnt to see him live...
Re: 7 Thing Deeper Life Members Can Relate With by GoodMuyis(m): 5:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
ikorodureporta:

where does he Minister on sundays? I wnt to see him live...

You can watch live stream on youtube on
Sundays 7pm Sunday Revival Program
Monday 7pm Monday Bible Study
Tuesday's 6:30pm - Leadership Strategic Meeting
Saturdays 5pm - Leadership Development Meeting

As per where he minister on Sunday, am cant say because he do move from Region to region within Lagos IF he is not visiting another state for crusade. He hardly stays in lagos this days, He is being Touring the country since last year
Re: 7 Thing Deeper Life Members Can Relate With by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2016
Why is kumuyi the only one ministering the word every Sunday nationwide
Re: 7 Thing Deeper Life Members Can Relate With by GoodMuyis(m): 9:40pm On Dec 01, 2016
asuustrike2009:
Why is kumuyi the only one ministering the word every Sunday nationwide

He must be an Apostle, not Just every sunday but Sundays Evenings and the programme was tagged Sunday Revival Programme
Re: 7 Thing Deeper Life Members Can Relate With by EyeHateGod: 9:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
As an Atheist can i marry a Deeper life girl? I just like the way parents keep them natural from birth..
Re: 7 Thing Deeper Life Members Can Relate With by GoodMuyis(m): 9:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
EyeHateGod:
As an Atheist can i marry a Deeper life girl? I just like the way parents keep them natural from birth..

YES! Sure yes,
But You em
You Must

[size=18pt]Or Else you get[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Thing Deeper Life Members Can Relate With by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 03, 2016
sekundosekundo:
I am in love with Deeper life bible CHURCH and The Lord's Chosen Church.
Re: 7 Thing Deeper Life Members Can Relate With by xpmode(m): 6:00pm On Dec 04, 2016
GoodMuyis:

He must be an Apostle, not Just every sunday but Sundays Evenings and the programme was tagged Sunday Revival Programme

(1) (Reply)

Did Jesus Commit Suicide? / Telekinesis - To Those Who Do Not Believe In The Supernatural / Who Created Cain's Wives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.