Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,852 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) (55954 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Anambra Market (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) / Guy Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by broseme: 11:42am On Nov 30, 2016
What a surprise!Nigerian girl Adesewa was surprised at her birthday in Ibadan after her boyfriend of 8yrs proposed to her.Adesewa who couldn't hold herself was pictured shedding tears of joy.

Congrats to her.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/nigerian-lady-in-tears-after-her.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by broseme: 11:42am On Nov 30, 2016

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by dayleke: 11:47am On Nov 30, 2016
She knew it was coming na....
Was just a matter of time....
If he hadn't, he would have heard Weeeennnnn!!!!!!

28 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by omamush(f): 11:50am On Nov 30, 2016
after 8yrs.. marry her sharply before she turn to "lord in the ring" in jenifa's voice

anyway congrats to them smiley

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by Mimienudles(f): 11:53am On Nov 30, 2016
Oh my... what can I say sef? I celebrate you two, beautiful! Happiness all the wayyyyy

8 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by sirOrubebe: 11:53am On Nov 30, 2016
8 years Was he waiting to see if she would change from a "range rover" to a "tortoise car"? undecided

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by Abbeyme: 2:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
That guy is wicked SHA!

He used two (2) presidential tenures to know if he will propose or not.

Let him not use another tenure to know if he will decamp to another party before he shares his wedding inviation.

People sha!!!

111 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by Kongicy: 2:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
Dats was long though... 8 years..
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by TINALETC3(f): 2:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
Wooooooooow kiss
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by Tytylion(m): 2:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
Cool move
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by jejemanito: 2:18pm On Nov 30, 2016
smiley
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by Remilekun101: 2:18pm On Nov 30, 2016
And my girlfriend of three weeks is already complaining, Mtcheew. Congrats dear

Anyway Check my signature grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by RealJaneDoe: 2:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by legendte(m): 2:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
Bleaching Republic

Those fingers are not encouraging.

Neither dark nor light skinned.

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by Luvdmx(m): 2:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
After two tenure. Congrats

6 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by LadyTiana(f): 2:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
mtcheew! it doesn't reduce d long queue in skybank ryt now

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
The fingers are all dried up waiting for the ring

5 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by odinese(m): 2:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
[size=17pt]all these ajepako sef[/size] undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by steppin: 2:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
Dis one na true love. No be those ones wey go stay with you for ordinary 3months and they start asking stupid questions like, "darling, where's this relationship going"?," where do we see ourselves 1yr from now"?
Do I look like Prophet TB Joshua?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
Such treatment is reserved specifically for the good, humble and respectful babes.

Congratulations to Her!

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by Dhavidoh(m): 2:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by nathz45: 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
oh my goodness 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 YEARS

that guy nor get joy o...I wish them well

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by passyhansome(m): 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
Congrats
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by jeeqaa7(m): 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
is that goverment house? this cannot be ibadan na..... ironla

fingers be looking like burnt dodo

but come to think of it .... kini big deal kpe boy married girl?

if i talk now ... i no go fit reply or quote post again ... some pple know what i mean

#dictator-MOD's....

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by Nutase: 2:23pm On Nov 30, 2016
cool
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by Luckygurl(f): 2:23pm On Nov 30, 2016
shocked shocked shocked

8 whatt??
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by AngryNigerian(m): 2:23pm On Nov 30, 2016
...& you didnt say "gif me two weeks to pray over it"?
Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by Guyman02: 2:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
I am sailing to Otuoke, Jonathan must hear this good news

11 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
[size=38pt]8years for common proposal wen any mad konji driven man fit do!Aunty your case strong[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) by yeyeboi(m): 2:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
dayleke:
She knew it was coming na....
Was just a matter of time....
If he hadn't, he would have heard Weeeennnnn!!!!!!

I Too Know

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairalanders Please Help Me Quit Masturbation / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? / Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.