Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,811 members, 7,798,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Victor Moses Wins Premier League Player of the Month Award for November - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Victor Moses Wins Premier League Player of the Month Award for November (36678 Views)

Vardy Wins Premier League Golden Boot, Beats Ings, Aubameyang & Sterling / The Nominees For Premier League August Player Of The Month / Six Nominees For Premier League Player Of The Year Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Moses Wins Premier League Player of the Month Award for November by Cutezt(m): 3:03pm On Nov 30, 2016
Yes Boss
Re: Victor Moses Wins Premier League Player of the Month Award for November by lukecent: 3:04pm On Nov 30, 2016
Well deserved Keep it up
Re: Victor Moses Wins Premier League Player of the Month Award for November by ipledge5: 3:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
Keep the Flag high Chelsea fans, Antonio conte will win another coach of the month... Back to Back
Re: Victor Moses Wins Premier League Player of the Month Award for November by dikerebel(m): 3:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
justino57:
Mikel nko
do you want to insult him.

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Wins Premier League Player of the Month Award for November by gominau(m): 3:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
Victor Moses has always been a good, player, bro Jose only wanted to frustrate him reason best known to him. Anyway am happy for u Bro.

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Wins Premier League Player of the Month Award for November by back2sender: 3:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
galeiiTNA:
While 5% are making Nigeria proud, afonjas are busy rigging headies awards
When did moses become 5%? See as Igbos don begin claim wetin no belong to them.
Moses naa Edo person and we dont belong to una hatred republic. We believe in main stream politics and not politics of tribalism and hatred you guys are known for.
Sai baba Sai Bubu Sai buhari

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Moses Wins Premier League Player of the Month Award for November by ipledge5: 3:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
Seun360:

Can never be as good as David Alabama.
you are a fool for falling for that stupid idiot....Moses is a Nigerian while Alaba is an Austrian...Now see how you allow one Worthless thing delude your reasoning

3 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Wins Premier League Player of the Month Award for November by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
galeiiTNA:
infact,u need redemption,everyone is trying to make Nigeria good except you,who has been igniferous on internet.what ve u done 4 ur family?community?lga?state?and nigeria?my bro,it is high time,you stopped this deplorable behaviour
Re: Victor Moses Wins Premier League Player of the Month Award for November by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
Good for us
Re: Victor Moses Wins Premier League Player of the Month Award for November by Kaxmytex(m): 3:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
CAF will not open dere eyez now o.....

Nice one jawe VM...
YAYA and PEP go hear am dis comming saturday at etihad
Re: Victor Moses Wins Premier League Player of the Month Award for November by kaziblake(f): 3:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
galeiiTNA:

Who told you 5% means Igbo alone

Congrats to 5%. 2 sons made the top 5 on the list
And this one too will want to send pm to a girl??
Smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Moses Wins Premier League Player of the Month Award for November by JJuanMiguel: 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2016
galeiiTNA:

Who told you 5% means Igbo alone

Congrats to 5%. 2 sons made the top 5 on the list
Moses is from the North
Re: Victor Moses Wins Premier League Player of the Month Award for November by galeiiTNA: 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2016
back2sender:

When did moses become 5%? See as Igbos don begin claim wetin no belong to them.
Moses naa Edo person and we dont belong to una hatred republic. We believe in main stream politics and not politics of tribalism and hatred you guys are known for.
Sai baba Sai Bubu Sai buhari

Lmfao. 5% are South South and South East. Olodo rabata

3 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Wins Premier League Player of the Month Award for November by dikerebel(m): 3:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
justino57:
Mikel nko
you wan insult am?

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Wins Premier League Player of the Month Award for November by IamISRAEL(m): 3:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
never for once did I ever doubted the talent of Victor Moses, so I would say I am not surprised that he has achieved this feet, I am only surprised that it took him years considering what he possesses on his feet, no thanks to that mad man called mourinho.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Wins Premier League Player of the Month Award for November by kolaish(m): 3:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
galeiiTNA:
Please be mature and stop tribal sentiments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Moses Wins Premier League Player of the Month Award for November by galeiiTNA: 3:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
kaziblake:
Smh

Who is this fool. Do i look like your boyfriend. 4ck outta here
Re: Victor Moses Wins Premier League Player of the Month Award for November by BODESON(m): 3:13pm On Nov 30, 2016
Chelsea all the way
Re: Victor Moses Wins Premier League Player of the Month Award for November by kaziblake(f): 3:13pm On Nov 30, 2016
galeiiTNA:

Who is this fool. Do i look like your boyfriend. 4ck outta here
I don't date nut head so don't even dare send pm in the nearest future.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Moses Wins Premier League Player of the Month Award for November by LecciGucci: 3:13pm On Nov 30, 2016
kaziblake:
Smh

What has sending pmto a gal got to do with wat he wrote. undecided..

His comment is offpoint so is urs
Re: Victor Moses Wins Premier League Player of the Month Award for November by nepapole(m): 3:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
galeiiTNA:
U carry tribalism enter football again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Moses Wins Premier League Player of the Month Award for November by TeamSimple(m): 3:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
galeiiTNA:
The earlier you understand Moses ain't from the southeast,the better for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Moses Wins Premier League Player of the Month Award for November by kaziblake(f): 3:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
LecciGucci:

What has sending pmto a gal got to do with wat he wrote. undecided..

His comment is offpoint so is urs
what i meant was"He is too dumb".
Re: Victor Moses Wins Premier League Player of the Month Award for November by galeiiTNA: 3:16pm On Nov 30, 2016
kaziblake:
I don't date nut head so don't even dare send pm in the nearest future.

Olosho 4ck out of my mentions with your stinking cunt. After sending this message, i need to go sanitize my fingers. Filth

Re: Victor Moses Wins Premier League Player of the Month Award for November by Pascal181: 3:16pm On Nov 30, 2016
Well deserved... A big congratulations
Re: Victor Moses Wins Premier League Player of the Month Award for November by dacovajnr: 3:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
galeiiTNA:
What makes you think He's igbo #Ashunu undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Moses Wins Premier League Player of the Month Award for November by Heltinking(m): 3:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
Congrats man

Re: Victor Moses Wins Premier League Player of the Month Award for November by galeiiTNA: 3:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
TeamSimple:

The earlier you understand Moses ain't from the southeast,the better for you.

Who is this retard. South South is regarded as 5% too

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Wins Premier League Player of the Month Award for November by kaziblake(f): 3:18pm On Nov 30, 2016
galeiiTNA:

Olosho 4ck out of my mentions with your stinking cunt. After sending this message, i need to go sanitize my fingers. Filth

Lol.from your comments I can see you are not older that 16yrs...
Run along now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Moses Wins Premier League Player of the Month Award for November by basingstoke: 3:18pm On Nov 30, 2016
galeiiTNA:
and the peadophiles are busy defiling babies

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Wins Premier League Player of the Month Award for November by Tfresh16: 3:18pm On Nov 30, 2016
EVER HEARD OF ULTIMATE CYCLER? its a biz you invest #12500 and get #50000 the soonest of time.
Just Google it and see testimonies.. for questions, call/whatsapp 08108290473

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 / Chelsea Vs Southampton (4 - 2) On 25th April 2017 / Real Madrid vs Liverpool :UCL (3 - 1) On 6th April 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.