Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

B]10 Reasons Why You Should Put Your Art Online[/b] - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / B]10 Reasons Why You Should Put Your Art Online[/b] (1299 Views)

10 Reasons Why A Small Business Logo Is Important / Just How To Offer Your Art Work Online / Ryk Art Online - Wallpapers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B]10 Reasons Why You Should Put Your Art Online[/b] by Nabenj(f): 12:26pm On Nov 30, 2016
1. The global online market rose from $1billion in 2013 to $2.64billion* in 2015 showing more people are embracing the idea of buying art online.

2. Most buyers in the art market value a direct connection with the creator or producer of the art piece or artwork. Art always has a storyline which no one can tell better than the artist himself.

3. According to the 2015 Art report*, 91% of prospective art buyers spend one to twelve hours on social media.

4. Many art lovers feel buying at online is less intimidating, they can select, choose and communicate privately according to their own capabilities.

5. Because authenticity is an issue when buying art online, making yourself available and reachable as the authentic producer of the work is an additional boost to convincing the prospective buyer.

6. There is a craze now for original but affordable art, when you cut down the number of middlemen you also cut down your costs and can negotiate directly with the buyer.

7. The online space has endless new buyers browsing around freely, without restrictions.

8. Online art buyers are more adventurous as quite a number of them have never really bought art offline. So if you invest in taking good photos of your works with catchy but genuine descriptions/storylines, there is a probability you'll be getting a call soon.

9. Art mentioned here includes all creative products like paintings, drawings, prints, photography, wall decor, jewellery, sculpture, digital art and everything in between. Online platforms like poontoe.com give you the opportunity to set your own stage and organize your exhibition.

10. Having an online profile also gives you the liberty to compile reviews from family, friends and satisfied customers. Art buyers take reviews seriously and your profile isn't actually complete without reviews.

http://www.poontoe.com/10-reasons-why-you-should-put-your-art-online/

Re: B]10 Reasons Why You Should Put Your Art Online[/b] by jnichole(m): 5:51pm On Dec 02, 2016
i Draw but would you mind me uploading some of my works?though i dont paint them
Re: B]10 Reasons Why You Should Put Your Art Online[/b] by Nabenj(f): 5:41pm On Dec 03, 2016
You can upload your drawing and any other thing that reflects what you do or who you are.
Re: B]10 Reasons Why You Should Put Your Art Online[/b] by Nabenj(f): 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2016
jnichole:
i Draw but would you mind me uploading some of my works?though i dont paint them

Of course you can upload your drawings.
Re: B]10 Reasons Why You Should Put Your Art Online[/b] by jnichole(m): 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
Nabenj:

i just lost my dad thats why i could nt upload the pix

Re: B]10 Reasons Why You Should Put Your Art Online[/b] by jnichole(m): 5:44pm On Dec 12, 2016
Nabenj:

i just lost my dad thats why i Couldnt upload the pix

Re: B]10 Reasons Why You Should Put Your Art Online[/b] by DerrickM(m): 12:06am On Dec 13, 2016
@NABENJ: Nice post & so true. The only problem is as Nigerians; Paypal doesn't favour us to join such sites like Design By Humans & Threadless etc. Payoneer & Skrill luckily accept us.
If you want more exposure as an artist for more opportunities join Deviant Art, Behance & Art Station.

(1) (Reply)

URGENT!! If You Can Design A Professional Logo For Me At 2k Come In / How To Cartoon Pics Using An Android Phone (no Root) / Architecture + Graphic Design + Fashion Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.