Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

SCAMMED!!! Think Twice Before Investing @ Smart-dollars.com - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / SCAMMED!!! Think Twice Before Investing @ Smart-dollars.com (684 Views)

Questions First Time Investors Should Ask Before Investing / Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One / 5 Things To Consider Before Investing Fund In A Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SCAMMED!!! Think Twice Before Investing @ Smart-dollars.com by Dexol(m): 12:35pm On Nov 30, 2016
Most of the sites where you pay to the system are scams,they pay to some people to entice you and stop paying later,to dupe new investors and possibly the old ones too.My experience in smart-dollars.com.
I registered in this site and due to her enticing promises,I invested 15usd.Till now I'm still yet to receive my withdrawal.The most annoying thing is that,her support don't reply at all.It's over 24hrs that Boy received the last withdrawal via PM.If you know anyone planning to invest there,please advise them not to.It's over 24hrs that my withdrawal has been pending.

Re: SCAMMED!!! Think Twice Before Investing @ Smart-dollars.com by Dexol(m): 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
See this too

Re: SCAMMED!!! Think Twice Before Investing @ Smart-dollars.com by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2016
Dexol:
See this too
Always Check [u]bitcoinbadlist[/u]before investment.

Re: SCAMMED!!! Think Twice Before Investing @ Smart-dollars.com by Dexol(m): 6:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
The site that pays today may eventually stop tomorrow. It may be your money they will go with.Painfully people are still registering and investing the last time I checked.Boy is still the last paid.I am sorry for myself and these new investors.
It's a new site so not yet rated @Jane122

(1) (Reply)

Mavrodi's (inventor Of MMM) Open Letter To The National Assembly / History Indicates That MMM Has Been Shutdown (and Not Frozen For 1 Month) / Bitcoin For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.