Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Fayose May Dump PDP In 2018 Ekiti Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose May Dump PDP In 2018 Ekiti Election (41605 Views)

Alao Akala, Funke Adesiyan, Teslim Folarin, Others Dump PDP For APC (Photos) / I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose / 2018 Ekiti Governorship Election: Fayose Launches Political Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose May Dump PDP In 2018 Ekiti Election by CXLVII: 5:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
Better learn Fayose and lean on the Most high APC. All man for himself is the slogan!

Meanwhile

Big #Shame to my Igbo Friends nd Brothers. 26th November mark 5years Ojukwu died, nd am still searching for a remembrance message or advertorial for this Hero, not even on their so call Biafra News Blog ..... This should serve as a lesson to Nnamdi Kalu that all man for himself.
Rest in Peace the Great Warlord !
Re: Fayose May Dump PDP In 2018 Ekiti Election by truthspeaks: 5:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
N ngeneukwenu n omenka will fight for him grin grin. Funny how things change. Na interest be koko
muykem:
I said it before that Fayose is set to defect to APC.
Re: Fayose May Dump PDP In 2018 Ekiti Election by Iscoalarcon: 5:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
Liepod youths will not like this news even though they are from the east side of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Fayose May Dump PDP In 2018 Ekiti Election by tylermo: 5:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
wow...this is one hell of a statement
Re: Fayose May Dump PDP In 2018 Ekiti Election by Structuralman: 5:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
nickxtra:
Welcome to APC

APC Ke After yabbing all of them..he cant join them ohhh. I feel he may going the new party being whose registration is ongoing with CAC

1 Like

Re: Fayose May Dump PDP In 2018 Ekiti Election by izzou(m): 5:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
How APC still has loyalists baffles me

Do they need a complete 8 year torture to know that their gods have nothing to offer?

As for fayose, its in your blood to rant
Re: Fayose May Dump PDP In 2018 Ekiti Election by Okuda(m): 5:25pm On Nov 30, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
ATIKU and FAYOSE/OBI for 2019 cool

Atiku would not rule Nigeria. We do not want any Old cargo there anymore!
Re: Fayose May Dump PDP In 2018 Ekiti Election by buffalowings: 5:26pm On Nov 30, 2016
My guy

I hope he joins apc
Just to Bleep with pmb
Re: Fayose May Dump PDP In 2018 Ekiti Election by Ahmadgani(m): 5:26pm On Nov 30, 2016
Fayose may join KOWA PARTY
Re: Fayose May Dump PDP In 2018 Ekiti Election by shamecurls(m): 5:26pm On Nov 30, 2016
After using Sherrif to further shatter PDP to crumbs..... grin grin grin

God just used GEJ and Fayose to destroy PDP
Re: Fayose May Dump PDP In 2018 Ekiti Election by buffalowings: 5:27pm On Nov 30, 2016
Structuralman:

APC Ke After yabbing all of them..he cant join them ohhh. I feel he may going the new party being whose registration is ongoing with CAC

It will shock you
Re: Fayose May Dump PDP In 2018 Ekiti Election by Structuralman: 5:27pm On Nov 30, 2016
sarrki:
Alignment in 2019 will be good for all and sundry

I want strong opposition party

It checkmate the ruling party

All I want for my country is good governance

He needs to alight to escape from the EFCC
Re: Fayose May Dump PDP In 2018 Ekiti Election by timota(m): 5:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
doctokwus:
Is Fayose ok?
He obviously is sounding like someone that doesnt know he is not eligible to vie after 2018 because he is in his 2nd tenure.
it's a lie fayose has never complete a term before cos the constitution stipulates a tenure of 4 years like the late audu who won 3 times
Re: Fayose May Dump PDP In 2018 Ekiti Election by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 30, 2016
Iamabraham:
Tinubu, Fayose. Aregbesola, Atiku and Saraki.

These guys are up to something.

2019's battle has begun already.

Read in between the lines if you are politically inclined.
On that list, we have Dogara, Kwankwoso and Tambuwal.
I said it before. Atiku is the real deal.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose May Dump PDP In 2018 Ekiti Election by Emmyjb(m): 5:31pm On Nov 30, 2016
Iamabraham:

I think u r among few that understand him n political calculation in Nigeria.
Re: Fayose May Dump PDP In 2018 Ekiti Election by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
Okuda:

Atiku would not rule Nigeria. We do not want any Old cargo there anymore!
And who is talking? Who is the we? What stake do you have to boldly say ''we don't want''.
If you don't answer those questions properly, don't come here and attack someone you barely know.
Re: Fayose May Dump PDP In 2018 Ekiti Election by Ezeego1(m): 5:35pm On Nov 30, 2016
Poorboy:
Hahahaha

Poor Boy!
Re: Fayose May Dump PDP In 2018 Ekiti Election by oloruntoba77(m): 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2016
What is fayose contesting for. president or Senate Co's I know constitutionally He can't contest for 3rd term as a governor
Re: Fayose May Dump PDP In 2018 Ekiti Election by dacovajnr: 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2016
Iamabraham:

Definitely and the Platform is definitely the New party Tinubu is tryna float as the breakup of APC is eminent..
Re: Fayose May Dump PDP In 2018 Ekiti Election by dacovajnr: 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2016
Iamabraham:

Definitely and the Platform is definitely the New party Tinubu is tryna float as the breakup of APC is eminent and glaring
Re: Fayose May Dump PDP In 2018 Ekiti Election by Poorboy: 5:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
Ezeego1:

Poor Boy!
Yes Boss i am loyal, anything for your boy?
Re: Fayose May Dump PDP In 2018 Ekiti Election by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
Emmyjb:
I think u r among few that understand him n political calculation in Nigeria.
You're highly skilled in understanding political schematics!
I Dolph my cap for you.
Atiku is heading the chain they are preparing and it is going to shock people.

Atiku can't come out again this time without having a tangible support from the powers that be.
He has settle Saraki and Dogara, Tambuwal is his loyal boy. And he shares a strong connection with Abdulsalami Abubakar. Atiku won't come out if he knows he won't put up a good fight!
With Fayose, Wike, Tinubu, Aregbesola, and his latest romance with the governor of Anambra, I'm sure you can imagine what's going to play out. Brace up, we just about to see the greatest power struggle in Nigeria Democracy and I'm glad I'm here, not just to witness, but participating fully.

Atiku_2019.
Re: Fayose May Dump PDP In 2018 Ekiti Election by Bigcake: 5:47pm On Nov 30, 2016
Martins301:

Bros. This nigga can never join or be accepted into APC. Not in the next 16 years
Na your Papa get APC?
Re: Fayose May Dump PDP In 2018 Ekiti Election by Mbediogu(m): 5:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
This man leaving the PDP means death for the party and logically death of opposition.
APC will them grow to become 'the greatest party in Africa to rule Nigeria for 60 yrs'. That image will lead to political idiocy among party members and eventual crash, and we are back to square one.
Must we continue gropping around such this crazy circles? Is it how nations grow?

1 Like

Re: Fayose May Dump PDP In 2018 Ekiti Election by thaoriginator: 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2016
Go and join Kowa or Biafra party sir grin
Re: Fayose May Dump PDP In 2018 Ekiti Election by Nigeriatraining: 5:57pm On Nov 30, 2016
The headline is misleading!!!

He never said anything close to dumping PDP
Re: Fayose May Dump PDP In 2018 Ekiti Election by Aburi001: 6:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
nickxtra:
Welcome to APC
Only a fool discloses his/her strategy in the public. shocked

Fayose is a BIG FOOL

1 Like

Re: Fayose May Dump PDP In 2018 Ekiti Election by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
U will use KUJE PRISON PARTY
Re: Fayose May Dump PDP In 2018 Ekiti Election by Okuda(m): 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
Iam4Atiku:

And who is talking? Who is the we? What stake do you have to boldly say ''we don't want''.
If you don't answer those questions properly, don't come here and attack someone you barely know.

I promise you Atiku would never be president of your zoo!
Re: Fayose May Dump PDP In 2018 Ekiti Election by Papyrus411(m): 6:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
ATIKU and FAYOSE/OBI for 2019 cool
Corruption 2019..
Re: Fayose May Dump PDP In 2018 Ekiti Election by jeftalene(m): 6:12pm On Nov 30, 2016
Hmmm....

Anyway, don't be cheated. Always visit www.engineerosaz..com to see the latest prices of building materials.

Best of luck on your project!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kazeem Ademola Alimi Is Dead! / "Happy Hour" Starts In Akwa Ibom State (Video) / Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.