Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,607 members, 7,801,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Nigerians React To Senate Halting Of Data Price Hike By NCC - See Reactions - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Senate Halting Of Data Price Hike By NCC - See Reactions (37911 Views)

"Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" / Presidency Reacts To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Plan To Borrow $30bn / Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Senate Halting Of Data Price Hike By NCC - See Reactions by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 30, 2016
Thumbs up to all vocal/keyboard warriors/senate! Shame on the ever oppressive & repressive nomad n cohorts!
Re: Nigerians React To Senate Halting Of Data Price Hike By NCC - See Reactions by VickyRotex(f): 5:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
pofolo:
data price increase will not happen......

quote me.....to say i said so

I saw this comment of yours earlier, on the other thread.

I'm quoting you to say, Yes indeed! You Said So! Nice One! cool

Altleast for now, it's been Halted!
Re: Nigerians React To Senate Halting Of Data Price Hike By NCC - See Reactions by timeminister: 5:10pm On Nov 30, 2016
steppin:

Pained because you exhibit the abilities of a parrot?
You need 24 lashes .
why would that be, na me crucify Jesus?

heavenly truth!
Re: Nigerians React To Senate Halting Of Data Price Hike By NCC - See Reactions by VickyRotex(f): 5:10pm On Nov 30, 2016
What happens to all the people who had to "hoard" data for 5 years, like they're hoarding petrol. grin cry cry
Re: Nigerians React To Senate Halting Of Data Price Hike By NCC - See Reactions by Jaisgr8: 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
*#3daystogo*

https://prize.etisalat.com.ng/flash-fiction/voteall.php?id=2041

*IT'S NO SCAM; IT'S REAL!I SINCERELY and URGENTLY need your likes (votes); to proceed to the next phase of the ETISALAT FLASH FICTION PRIZE 2016*

.Just click on the link; and it will direct you to the page where you wil read my story titled :
*BEDFORD DREAM*.
NAME: OBI CHIKAEMEREM.

*To like; click on the thumb sign with a number next to it.And it will take you to where you will have to input your Facebook details*

*NB*.PLEASE : Even if it says 'error'; *do not be discouraged, just continue*.
Also; if you encounter something like; 'The security certificate of this site is expired or not trusted' ; just press 'continue' and proceed.
Writing is what I'm born to do. But without your likes; I can't advance in this competition.PLEASE; let's do this together.

THANKS; in advance.
Re: Nigerians React To Senate Halting Of Data Price Hike By NCC - See Reactions by akinceleb: 5:12pm On Nov 30, 2016
First time dis current Senate will embark on something meaningful
Re: Nigerians React To Senate Halting Of Data Price Hike By NCC - See Reactions by steppin: 5:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
timeminister:
why would that be, na me crucify Jesus?

heavenly truth!
You don't need to crucify Jesus. This form of madness needs lashes.
Re: Nigerians React To Senate Halting Of Data Price Hike By NCC - See Reactions by exlinkleads(f): 5:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
guys sorry ooo, i just re-red my post and found so many typographical errors.

abeg make una pardon me
Re: Nigerians React To Senate Halting Of Data Price Hike By NCC - See Reactions by madridguy(m): 5:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
Since Zahra don't dash me phone why she go dash me data grin

truthspeaks:
U weren't wailing. U only complained against one of those harsh policies of govt as u will be affected n not even ur buhari can grant u any immunity against its effect. Oh sory, thr z sumtin dis kind of complaint is called - WAILING.

Madridguy, wailing na wailing. If it had bn implemented, not even zara will dash u data
Re: Nigerians React To Senate Halting Of Data Price Hike By NCC - See Reactions by truthspeaks: 5:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
Haba. I trust u na as per big boy dat u r. Even if she dash, u go collect?
madridguy:
Since Zahra don't dash me phone why she go dash me data grin

Re: Nigerians React To Senate Halting Of Data Price Hike By NCC - See Reactions by timeminister: 5:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
truthspeaks:
Bro check his comment. He WAILED cheesy cheesy
That was funny grin grin
heavenly truth!
Re: Nigerians React To Senate Halting Of Data Price Hike By NCC - See Reactions by timeminister: 5:23pm On Nov 30, 2016
steppin:

You don't need to crucify Jesus. This form of madness needs lashes.
Then let it continue, let heavenly truth continue, let steppin continue..

heavenly truth!
Re: Nigerians React To Senate Halting Of Data Price Hike By NCC - See Reactions by Jakasibo(m): 5:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
On halt awaiting consultation? i hope is not the brown envelope type oo
Re: Nigerians React To Senate Halting Of Data Price Hike By NCC - See Reactions by Oluwaseyi456(m): 5:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
Shittu want more bags to contest for OYO state Huber.Efcc thing
Re: Nigerians React To Senate Halting Of Data Price Hike By NCC - See Reactions by madridguy(m): 5:31pm On Nov 30, 2016
Big boy for where? If Zahra want to dash me anything no be data grin I am only interested in President SEAL. Am sure you understand me better.

truthspeaks:
Haba. I trust u na as per big boy dat u r. Even if she dash, u go collect?
Re: Nigerians React To Senate Halting Of Data Price Hike By NCC - See Reactions by passionate88: 5:33pm On Nov 30, 2016
madridguy:
If possible the Senate should just kick out the as$ of the useless minister giving us headache.

Was it the Senate that appointed the idiot as a minister? why not call on the dullard to sack his brother in arm?
Re: Nigerians React To Senate Halting Of Data Price Hike By NCC - See Reactions by Pavarottii(m): 5:35pm On Nov 30, 2016
madridguy:
If possible the Senate should just kick out the as$ of the useless minister giving us headache.
U mean the angels it took buhari to find?
Re: Nigerians React To Senate Halting Of Data Price Hike By NCC - See Reactions by PaulIdu: 5:35pm On Nov 30, 2016
madridguy:

small small you are getting there ..Soon you will realise non of this ministers act without orders from the demon of Daura
Re: Nigerians React To Senate Halting Of Data Price Hike By NCC - See Reactions by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
The zombies of the federal Republic of Nigeria that seems to have something to say have suddenly lost their voices on this issue, go through all the threads concerning this data increment, not a single meaningful comment from them, hehehehe, Buhari aka the ineffectual buffoon 2 seem to be making zombies of the federal Republic short of words, shey we are all first Nigerians before being party men,meteeeeew
Re: Nigerians React To Senate Halting Of Data Price Hike By NCC - See Reactions by ezenna191(m): 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2016
NCC has not benefited this country in anywhere except keep hiking tariffs for their ultimate gain through PR. NCC should scale down greed for the sake of ordinary Nigerians
Re: Nigerians React To Senate Halting Of Data Price Hike By NCC - See Reactions by emmaelectelect(m): 5:44pm On Nov 30, 2016
emtti1:
This mumu senate never serious
Meaning
Re: Nigerians React To Senate Halting Of Data Price Hike By NCC - See Reactions by chiefobdk(m): 5:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
whr re the zombies dat want d senate scrapped
Re: Nigerians React To Senate Halting Of Data Price Hike By NCC - See Reactions by Seriousboy: 5:57pm On Nov 30, 2016
henrydadon:
grin

The voice of the people was heard. If we all voice like this on other important issue, there would be nothing we can't change. We should channel our positive energy to making things work instead of engaging in media war amongst ourselves. Nice one people.

It's time to ask senate to sign our PIB bills in to law or we will do the needful in comes 2019.
Re: Nigerians React To Senate Halting Of Data Price Hike By NCC - See Reactions by Abusadiqworld: 5:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
When already some network operators have started sending messages that their data bonanza end today. It is just sad when NCC will give directive that doesn't even favour Nigerians and the communication minister will letter say they didn't give NCC the clearance to impose the said directive. Shame on nigerian policies

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Senate Halting Of Data Price Hike By NCC - See Reactions by Agimor(m): 5:59pm On Nov 30, 2016
The voice of the people is the voice of God.
Re: Nigerians React To Senate Halting Of Data Price Hike By NCC - See Reactions by abusadiq05: 6:03pm On Nov 30, 2016
Data and Tarff

Re: Nigerians React To Senate Halting Of Data Price Hike By NCC - See Reactions by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 6:03pm On Nov 30, 2016
manuell1021:
MTN na scam, stupid set of pple, dem neva mention increase data pric... MTN don dey scrap all available cheap data tongue tongue tongue tongue... where is dat thunder picture self.
.. Even etisalat .. They sent the bloody message to me yday and everything has been changed so fast .. I guess this networking companies have been waiting for this
Re: Nigerians React To Senate Halting Of Data Price Hike By NCC - See Reactions by Luizkid(m): 6:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
dorlee99:
We should just suicide-bomb the N'ASS complex so it'll be on halt till I die at least. Tap the like button if you agree. grin grin grin smiley wink
wen will u come so we can strap the bomb around u??

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Senate Halting Of Data Price Hike By NCC - See Reactions by Collins87: 6:23pm On Nov 30, 2016
A good one from the Senate!
Re: Nigerians React To Senate Halting Of Data Price Hike By NCC - See Reactions by Collins87: 6:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
A good one from the sanate!
Re: Nigerians React To Senate Halting Of Data Price Hike By NCC - See Reactions by landinfo: 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2016
What is means is that after consultation, NCC would go back to still increase am abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo / Supporters chant "This is the Structure" during Rally For Peter Obi In Jos / Military: Boko Haram Rocket Making Factory Photos Not Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.