Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,231 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Does Your Blog Need A Makeover? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Does Your Blog Need A Makeover? (342 Views)

When Does Your SEO Effort Start Working? / Did A Christmas Makeover On My Site. What Do You Think? / Submit Your Blog Here To Connect With Other Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Your Blog Need A Makeover? by Sphilip1(m): 4:57pm On Nov 30, 2016
There must be something in the air. Bloggers everywhere are redesigning and transforming their blogs. And many of the blogs that I follow have jumped on the bandwagon. Some include:

LindaIkejisblog – Ads ready with nice background take over.

TechCrunch – Just went through two rounds of changes. In the first round, the kept their overall look and feel but did a bit of reorganizing. And just recently, they completely overhauled the top links of their blog
How To Blog – Made a drastic change from a brown theme to a light-colored white and gray theme.

Techkibay - Neat layouts with a mature red design, ads ready and yeah! Mobile friendly

A Blogger Blog – Completely overhauled blog. Went from a red and brown theme to a blue and gray theme, reminiscent of John Chow‘s theme.

Tips From A Network Marketer – Kept the same overall color scheme but moved to cleaner, wider, more fully-featured theme.

And these aren’t all of them! …nor does this include the many bloggers that have made smaller tweaks to their themes.

So what’s up with the wave of blog transformations?

Well, most bloggers haven’t mentioned why they made the change, but some have. The reasons included:

Accessibility. Some themes cannot be comfortable used by many visitors. Perhaps the colors make the text hard to read, or maybe the font size is too small…

Search Engine Optimization. Believe it or not, some themes are better suited for search engine optimization than others, and have been known to improve the ranking of blogs.

Speed. Some themes are faster than others. And with Yan reminding us the we only have 10 seconds to impress our visitors, speed is a great reason to switch to a lightweight theme.

Features. This is probably the most common reason for switching themes. Some themes, for example, have lots of innate functionality that make managing a blog easy and more efficient.

What about your blog? Are you thinking of giving it a new look? And is this based on feedback from users or something else?

If you're running a blog on Google Blogger and you want to give your blog an AWESEOME new look, with cool features, faster-loading speed and Search engine optimized, I believe you've just met the right guy.

Nairaland rule no. 22 says Don't ask Nairaland members for contact details (email, phone, bbpin) or investments.

So I won't ask any of you to drop you contact. Rather, Here is mine, feel free to call and I'll give your blog the perfect look that would also stop your bounce rate from increasing.

My number. 08081126226

PLEASE NOTE: Google Blogger only, my charges nor dey tear shirt. grin grin wink

To all loyal Nairalanders like me, I'm building followers here. If you're truly interested in TECHNOLOGY, especially the ones that relate to you as a consumer. Kindly follow me and remember my signature.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

A Responsive Wordpress Site "Scholars.ng" Is For Sale / Alibaba Is Back On The US ‘notorious Markets’ Blacklist / Web Customizing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.