Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Justin Bieber Says Instagram Is "For The Devil". - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Justin Bieber Says Instagram Is "For The Devil". (584 Views)

Justin Bieber Says Michael Jackson + 2pac Is Equal To Chris Brown / EXCLUSIVE : : I 'm Dating Tyler But Love Justin Bieber Says - Jaden Smith / Justin Bieber Says 'pimples Are In' As He Posts Photo Of Acne On His Forehead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Justin Bieber Says Instagram Is "For The Devil". by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 30, 2016
Remember Justin Bieber deleted his Instagram about 3 months ago, and the pop star--having had some kind of awakening in his Insta-cleanse--decided to share his thoughts on the social media platform to his audience at the final show of the European leg of his Purpose tour in London yesterday.

Bieber broached the matter by asking, "Who thinks I should get my Instagram back?" which was met by deafening "Yes!" cries.

Watch the video here: http://nosygist..com/2016/11/justin-bieber-says-instagram-is-for.html
Re: Justin Bieber Says Instagram Is "For The Devil". by KingRex1(m): 5:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
Weirdo

(1) (Reply)

6 Smart Things To Do Before The End Of The Year / Femi Otedola's Daughter DJ Cuppy Shares Her Dad's Simple Phones / 8 Married/divorced Celebrities That Have Been Faced With Cheating Scandals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.