Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Coalition Of Idoma Social Media Activists To Honour Most Outstanding Personaliti - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Coalition Of Idoma Social Media Activists To Honour Most Outstanding Personaliti (541 Views)

Coalition Of Nigeria Entertainers Hails Ned Nwoko Over 10million Donation To AG / Face Of Idoma 2016 Contestants Models For Hero Beer Brand (see Pictures) / Anambra Town (ezinifite Nnewi South) To Honour Oliver De Coque And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coalition Of Idoma Social Media Activists To Honour Most Outstanding Personaliti by Naijavoicenews: 6:16pm On Nov 30, 2016
FROM THE DECK OF THE COALITION OF IDOMA SOCIAL MEDIA ADTIVISTS (C.I.S.A)

In quest to elevate, motivate and encourage patriotic Idoma sons and daughters who have used their intellectual through the advancement of social media to attract and enlighten the people on a day-to-day activities across the world,
most especially the social activists, journalism, entrepreneur, politics, sports and entertainment through social media platforms to reach the people nationwide,
the Coalition of Idoma Social media Activists(C.I.S.A) have find it deem fit to honor and celebrate them by organising IDOMA SOCIAL MEDIA AWARD(I.D.O.S.M.A).

We therefore solicite the support,coorperation and contribution of every well-meaning Idoma sons and daughters to make this dream a reality.
Thank you all and God bless Idoma.

Signed: Sunny Green Itodo(Media coordinator3) for Cmr.George Odoo(Acting Chairman).

Cc
Comrades.Apeh Peterhot, Dan Atayi, Mercy Ebute, Alechenu Emmanue, Oste Kelvin, Naija Voice, Spencer Onazi, Edache Daniel, Ene Yusuf, Adikwu M, J Okopi.

http://naijavoiceweb.com/2016/11/30/public-notice-coalition-of-idoma-social-media-activists-set-to-award-top-activist/

(1) (Reply)

National Youths Orientation Agency Of Nigeria / PROSPECTS OF LEKKI FREE TRADE ZONE (LFTZ) LAGOS PROPERTY AXIS / Please Who Can Help Me Interpret This Because I Cant Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.