Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income (5072 Views)

Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month / Dwarf Couple Wed In Ebonyi At Catholic Church (Photos) / She Played Me Big Time But Now She Wants To Come Back To My Life (come And See) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by bamboke(f): 5:22pm On Nov 09, 2009
What can we do? Our wedding is five months away and we have no stable income.

We both work hard and we are believing God for miracles.

What else can we do to boost our finances please?
Re: We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 09, 2009
What do you mean no stable income? You also turned around and said you both work hard, do you mean you both work partime?
Re: We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by Ben13: 5:28pm On Nov 09, 2009
To boost your finance, since you're already working harder; make fasting and prayers a regular thing to save more money.
Re: We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by tkb417(m): 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2009
play lotto/lottery
Re: We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by r231(m): 5:36pm On Nov 09, 2009
pray to God.cus with him all things are possible
Re: We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by posakosa(m): 5:38pm On Nov 09, 2009
Is ur boyfriend's name Yinka Bassey ? undecided undecided undecided undecided

What are you doing starting a family with a man who has no income ? are you on crack ? you might want to consider selling drugs----or better yet, become a pastor---u'll become a millionaire within 3 months ? grin grin
Re: We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by Godmother(f): 5:40pm On Nov 09, 2009
r231:

Exactly
Re: We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by posakosa(m): 5:41pm On Nov 09, 2009
posakosa:

What are you doing starting a family with a man who has no income ? are you on crack ? you might want to consider selling drugs----or better yet, become a pastor---u'll become a millionaire within 3 months ? grin grin
Re: We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by lovemoi2(f): 5:42pm On Nov 09, 2009
r231:

so you just pray to God and make a decision to marry when u are broke, then magically God will let the money appear

i think the miracle is in realizing that you are actually broke and therefore cant afford to get married now, how about u guz postpone the wedding and try to save enough
Re: We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by mrperfect(m): 5:43pm On Nov 09, 2009
Almost everybody you see out there is looking for thesame answer.
Re: We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by r231(m): 5:44pm On Nov 09, 2009
lovemoi2:

so you just pray to God and make a decision to marry a when u are broke, then magically God will let the money appear

well since she didn't explain d full story dats all I can think of and either way I knw it works lol
Re: We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by mrperfect(m): 5:45pm On Nov 09, 2009
Try gamble
Re: We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by tkb417(m): 5:46pm On Nov 09, 2009
yeah
euro lottery

thts the only way for him/her
hw can u be plannin marriage with no sustainble means of income
u wan raise destitutes?

u dey crase?
Re: We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by Puvguy: 5:48pm On Nov 09, 2009
Working hard is relative, a truck pusher works hard. U should know by now that the quantity of work u do
doesn't make one a rich or comfortable person. I advice u do ahead with your wedding plans regardless, as
miracle do happen.
Re: We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by cantell(m): 5:48pm On Nov 09, 2009
@Poster,
You seem to have a double mind and not too sure of yourself. Marriage is not something you just walk into. Be very sure to avoid regrets. Look before leap.
Re: We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by SisiKill1: 5:49pm On Nov 09, 2009
I don't get this. . . Why do you wanna get married when you obviously aren't financially ready? Do you know that money trouble is one of the leading causes of marital problems?

It's well and good you are err. . . believing God but surely you don't expect another manna from heaven type miracle? What say you both focus on getting the financial problems all squared away before you jump into another one.

As to what you can do to make money. . . well, apart from the obvious, it's only you who knows what you are good at.
Re: We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by posakosa(m): 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2009
tkb417:

u wan raise destitutes?

u dey crase?

exactly, I hope you won't be forced to sell your 3 years old baby for N100,000 or better yet, start prostituting yourself because of money-----
Re: We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by Puvguy: 5:51pm On Nov 09, 2009
tkb417:

yeah
euro lottery

u wan raise destitutes?

u dey crase?

Since u live fly u can help her by hiring her man as ur driver.
Re: We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by jaybee3(m): 5:53pm On Nov 09, 2009
who is sponsoring your wedding?
if both of you are then it's advisable for it to be suspended for a year or 2 and the money invested in viable business.
If parents then beg them to give you the money to do above.

If you both go ahead and start making babies then you should be crucified cos i don't see how it makes sense to bring children into the world to suffer.
Re: We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by jaybee3(m): 5:54pm On Nov 09, 2009
u might want to auction your wedding night rendezvous to the highest bidder
and if u r still a virgin then ebay might be ur auction house.
be inventive. grin grin
Re: We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by tkb417(m): 5:55pm On Nov 09, 2009
Puvguy:

Working hard is relative, a truck pusher works hard. U should know by now that the quantity of work u do
doesn't make one a rich or comfortable person. I advice u do ahead with your wedding plans regardless, as
miracle happens.

u listen to this guy, then ure in for some shit
maybe u need a trip to oshodi to see how people beg for food on the road

u cant feed urself, u wanna feed another person and possibly give birth to children -to come suffer
na wa

Puvguy:

Since u live fly u can help her by hiring her man as your driver.
do u need the OP to post in ur mother tongue for u to get her point?
he/she has a job but not a good one

u want me to employ him as my driver to do what?
so what has changed? from possibly gateman to driver
all na semantics
gerrout abeg
Re: We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by posakosa(m): 5:56pm On Nov 09, 2009
jay bee:

u might want to auction your wedding night rendezvous to the highest bidder
and if u r still a virgin then ebay might be your auction house.
be inventive. grin grin

^^^^^  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

African virgin is probably worth $400  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Blonde white chick is probably worth $100,000-200,00
Re: We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by jaybee3(m): 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2009
posakosa:

^^^^^ shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

African virgin is probably worth $400 lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
if she's fine then i might be able to up that stake. You know i am all for good cause.
Re: We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2009
You can marry but don't get pregnant. grin
Re: We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by tkb417(m): 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2009
jay bee:

who is sponsoring your wedding?
if both of you are then it's advisable for it to be suspended for a year or 2 and the money invested in viable business.
If parents then beg them to give you the money to do above.

If you both go ahead and start making babies then you should be crucified cos i don't see how it makes sense to bring children into the world to suffer.
tell 'em ma person

abi make me sef go marry? grin

posakosa:

^^^^^  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

African virgin is probably worth $400  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Blonde white chick is probably worth $100,000-200,00
hehehehe
na wa
Re: We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by posakosa(m): 5:58pm On Nov 09, 2009
jay bee:

if she's fine then i might be able to up that stake. You know i am all for good cause.

Oya poster, post your picture----let us see you and arrange business----- grin grin grin grin grin

I know one Alhaji like that, that can help. Alhaji Brooma--- cool cool cool
Re: We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by tkb417(m): 5:59pm On Nov 09, 2009
stillwater:

You can marry but don't get pregnant. grin
so why waste money on weddin?
Re: We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by r231(m): 5:59pm On Nov 09, 2009
jay bee:

hahahahaaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by lovemoi2(f): 6:01pm On Nov 09, 2009
tkb417:

u listen to this guy, then ure in for some shit
maybe u need a trip to oshodi to see how people beg for food on the road

u cant feed urself, u wanna feed another person and possibly give birth to children -to come suffer
na wa

do u need the OP to post in your mother tongue for u to get her point?
he/she has a job but not a good one

u want me to employ him as my driver to do what?
so what has changed? from possibly gateman to driver
all na semantics
gerrout abeg

and you wonder why there is poverty in africa

a poor man who cant feed himself could have over ten children

people have turned religion in africa into magic, thinking that money will just fall from heaven if they just have faith, i keep saying thats not how God works
Re: We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 09, 2009
tkb417:

so why waste money on weddin?

So spending on your wedding means you must carry belle in the advent of marriage? Besides you can have a small wedding. Is it the food that matters in weddings or the signing of the marriage certificate?
Re: We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by r231(m): 6:03pm On Nov 09, 2009
lovemoi2:

and you wonder why there is poverty in africa

a poor man who cant feed himself could have over ten children

people have turned religion in africa into magic, thinking that money will just fall from heaven if they just have faith, i keep saying thats not how God works

since you are his secretary, can you tell me how he works lol  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by lovemoi2(f): 6:04pm On Nov 09, 2009
r231:

since you are his secretary, can you tell me how he works lol  grin grin grin grin grin grin

oh boy i wish i be him secretary grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Proxy Marriage, Is It Recognized under the Nigerian Law ? / 12 Special Qualities A Woman Has That Mean You Should Never Let Her Go / Me And My Gf(pics Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.