Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Obijackson Daughter's Traditional Wedding@ Okija Anambra State - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Obijackson Daughter's Traditional Wedding@ Okija Anambra State (59868 Views)

Man Dies A Day After His Traditional Wedding (Disturbing Photos) / White Man Falls As He Carries His Yoruba Bride During Traditional Wedding / Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obijackson Daughter's Traditional Wedding@ Okija Anambra State by creamylicious(f): 10:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
kingsfield:
Creamylicious,
gbaru oso bia.
Re u see wat am saw?
i am saw a rings you use as lord in the rings for a babe
Re: Obijackson Daughter's Traditional Wedding@ Okija Anambra State by Jacko1(m): 10:57pm On Nov 30, 2016
Ah since that is what she likes

She no get problem be that

She like as dem carry her for her wedding hmmm
Wahs my own
Re: Obijackson Daughter's Traditional Wedding@ Okija Anambra State by Young03(m): 11:02pm On Nov 30, 2016
No e-moni there?
Re: Obijackson Daughter's Traditional Wedding@ Okija Anambra State by inception101(m): 11:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
Was der.... flavour performance wasnt bad either. . . . . But d dance drama was wack as Bleep
Re: Obijackson Daughter's Traditional Wedding@ Okija Anambra State by abike12(f): 11:10pm On Nov 30, 2016
I don't know Obijackson but if he's truly a billionaire they could've paid better attention to detail. The carpet at the event wasn't laid smooth, the decor was basic, the bride's makeup and the groom's shoes lipsrsealed Unfortunately the poster still over-hyped it. I would expect more from a billionaire. Luckily sha, it's the wedded bliss after that matters. I wish them a happy married life!

1 Like

Re: Obijackson Daughter's Traditional Wedding@ Okija Anambra State by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 01, 2016
Israelfx2:
I stay in Omoku and what nestoil is building in obrikom, no be here. but where is go-round self?
Berger built nest oil building in VI. Magnificent structure, I tell ya!

1 Like

Re: Obijackson Daughter's Traditional Wedding@ Okija Anambra State by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 01, 2016
abike12:
I don't know Obijackson but if he's truly a billionaire they could've paid better attention to detail. The carpet at the event wasn't laid smooth, the decor was basic, the bride's makeup and the groom's shoes lipsrsealed Unfortunately the poster still over-hyped it. I would expect more from a billionaire. Luckily sha, it's the wedded bliss after that matters. I wish them a happy married life!
U did ur part.
Re: Obijackson Daughter's Traditional Wedding@ Okija Anambra State by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 01, 2016
Anambra has too many billonaires cool both the silent and the opulent ones

4 Likes

Re: Obijackson Daughter's Traditional Wedding@ Okija Anambra State by panegyrics: 1:24am On Dec 01, 2016
PaulIdu:
Na this kind girl good to marry this recession
oh boy, you beta work hard and make your own cool cash.
Re: Obijackson Daughter's Traditional Wedding@ Okija Anambra State by Baroba(m): 1:39am On Dec 01, 2016
etzskillz:
who noticed d bride ain't beautiful

I won't call her ugly either, she looks good too me.. Obijackson na heavyweight ( Udu bunch)

4 Likes

Re: Obijackson Daughter's Traditional Wedding@ Okija Anambra State by sonnie10: 1:54am On Dec 01, 2016
Obijackson and Obiano are like 5 and 6

2 Likes

Re: Obijackson Daughter's Traditional Wedding@ Okija Anambra State by kingsfield(m): 2:19am On Dec 01, 2016
creamylicious:
i am saw a rings you use as lord in the rings for a babe

Hahaha..... u really saw well bt dnt u no who d lady (babe) is?
Re: Obijackson Daughter's Traditional Wedding@ Okija Anambra State by richie9093(m): 2:38am On Dec 01, 2016
investnow2013:
At Osuofia Ndigbo (Obijackson) daughter's traditional marriage.
Where influential men like Chief Willie Obiano, Mr. Peter Obi, Sen. Annie Okonkwo, KOK, Dr. Alex Otti, Prof. Pat Utomi, Young Shall Grow, Hon. Emeka Ihedioha etc converge to support one of their own; Dr. Ernest Obiejesi (0bijackson) and entertained by Ijele of Africa: Flavour n'Abania.
Always sneak in, when 'Men ji nku' gather, so you will feel inspired and rub from their immense wealth, like I was privileged to do today
#3wisemen..
#MoneyMovement!

op, this Obiejesi, is he the same Obiejesi who's son's name is Daniel.

If truly this is Daniel's father, then truly this is a small world.

the same Daniel I used to watch over in ISL this days. Wawuu!!

Op, pls I need to know.

1 Like

Re: Obijackson Daughter's Traditional Wedding@ Okija Anambra State by Themandator: 3:15am On Dec 01, 2016
investnow2013:
See Them!!!

Who is the guy?
Re: Obijackson Daughter's Traditional Wedding@ Okija Anambra State by Themandator: 3:18am On Dec 01, 2016
abike12:

There is no if to it ,the man is a billionaire in hard currency ....to sit on top nest oil alone qualifies him for that not to talk of century power and so many others

3 Likes

Re: Obijackson Daughter's Traditional Wedding@ Okija Anambra State by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:24am On Dec 01, 2016
investnow2013:
The Anambra State Governor Obiano was There live!!!
and Mr flavour is also there too
Re: Obijackson Daughter's Traditional Wedding@ Okija Anambra State by NoToPile: 6:10am On Dec 01, 2016
Happy married life, I don't know if its just me but the decor and details are not on point considering how much the planners would have collected from the billionaire.

The decorator sha angry he/he should have found another way to incorporate those flowers that look like peacock wings(or whatever they are called)he/she now placed them in a plastic bowl again which is visible after raising them up high on the table angry ahan.

And the vendors would have collected so much money, simple details they can't pay attention to. Na wa.

The wedding vendors/planners no try at all they didn't pay attention to details

3 Likes

Re: Obijackson Daughter's Traditional Wedding@ Okija Anambra State by rawgurl(f): 6:26am On Dec 01, 2016
abike12:

hater alert.

Obijackson will feed, cloth, shelter ur generation till thy kingdom come so stop looking for loopholes where there is non.

Idiot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obijackson Daughter's Traditional Wedding@ Okija Anambra State by ozodigboo(m): 6:35am On Dec 01, 2016
abike12:
What are you even saying ?
Both of us are billionaires.........but i may prefer to spend all my billions on cars...while you spend yours on travelling round the globe.
everyone has preferences
its possible all this decor, attention to details etc u talking about, is not high on their list of prioritites
Notice that the bride has no earrings
And note this is trad, not white wedding.
I understand most yorubas love big parties [ which is ok ] but we prefer life AFTER the wedding

6 Likes

Re: Obijackson Daughter's Traditional Wedding@ Okija Anambra State by krixik(m): 7:15am On Dec 01, 2016
Carrying a bride into the arena is not igbo tradition though very creative. It does not represent submission and humility which is expected of a bride. Will she be carried into the church like that during their white wedding which is a foreign culture? The answer is no. Congrats to them. Wish them the best.

1 Like

Re: Obijackson Daughter's Traditional Wedding@ Okija Anambra State by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:25am On Dec 01, 2016
ozodigboo:

What are you even saying ?
Both of us are billionaires.........but i may prefer to spend all my billions on cars...while you spend yours on travelling round the globe.
everyone has preferences
its possible all this decor, attention to details etc u talking about, is not high on their list of prioritites
Notice that the bride has no earrings
And note this is trad, not white wedding.
I understand most yorubas love big parties [ which is ok ] but we prefer life AFTER the wedding

My brother yoloba people are so hateful.
Imagine her looking for a fault but couldnt find any shr has to go for the shoe... i dnt dnt why they are like that walahi
Re: Obijackson Daughter's Traditional Wedding@ Okija Anambra State by creamylicious(f): 8:58am On Dec 01, 2016
kingsfield:

Hahaha..... u really saw well bt dnt u no who d lady (babe) is?
my sorcery prowess is not for free
Re: Obijackson Daughter's Traditional Wedding@ Okija Anambra State by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 01, 2016
etzskillz:
who noticed d bride ain't beautiful
How do you define beauty

3 Likes

Re: Obijackson Daughter's Traditional Wedding@ Okija Anambra State by Franky826: 11:49am On Dec 01, 2016
honeygirl17:
We don't know them here in Paris

How many people know you in Paris? undecided

Re: Obijackson Daughter's Traditional Wedding@ Okija Anambra State by Skelewu: 6:01pm On Dec 01, 2016
[quote author=investnow2013 post=51525239][/quote]

Chai, he's still a young man o. And he don already have son-in-law. That's wonderful.

I see he's also an old boy of DMGS. Very nice.
Re: Obijackson Daughter's Traditional Wedding@ Okija Anambra State by kingsfield(m): 8:14pm On Dec 01, 2016
creamylicious:
my sorcery prowess is not for free

Hehehe. . really wish i can, mana adiro agbaru Israel(mu) afa.
Re: Obijackson Daughter's Traditional Wedding@ Okija Anambra State by creamylicious(f): 9:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
kingsfield:

Hehehe. . really wish i can, mana adiro agbaru Israel(mu) afa.
say what
Re: Obijackson Daughter's Traditional Wedding@ Okija Anambra State by kingsfield(m): 1:37am On Dec 02, 2016
creamylicious:
say what
You are priceless

Re: Obijackson Daughter's Traditional Wedding@ Okija Anambra State by creamylicious(f): 6:45am On Dec 02, 2016
kingsfield:

You are priceless
lol lol
Re: Obijackson Daughter's Traditional Wedding@ Okija Anambra State by holuwajobar(m): 8:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
hisgrace090:
Obijackson! The man recession is afread of.
i am afraid of dah spelling.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo / Parents Give Their Daughter 2018 Jeep Wrangler To Mark Her 16th Birthday / Bride Pushed A Friend After Seeing Her Dancing With Her Husband On Wedding Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.