Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

King Sunny Ade Donates His Possessions As Collection To Hard Rock Cafe [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / King Sunny Ade Donates His Possessions As Collection To Hard Rock Cafe [PICS] (696 Views)

King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects / King Sunny Ade And His 5 Wives (Pictured) / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

King Sunny Ade Donates His Possessions As Collection To Hard Rock Cafe [PICS] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 7:10pm On Nov 30, 2016
Nigeria music legend, King Sunny Ade has been inducted into the “Hard Rock Café Music Memorabilia’’ in an event which was held today, Wednesday in Lagos.

KSA prior to the induction had been on media rounds visiting various press houses to talk about his lengthy music career that span over decades.

Media personalities, music artiste, record label owners and industry stakeholders were present at the event to support King Sunny Ade who donated some of his prized possessions to Hard Rock Cafe.

The induction is coming three weeks after the veteran entertainer was honoured at the 2016 AFRIMA awards.

See photos below...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/11/king-sunny-ade-donates-his-possessions.html?m=0

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Ishilove MissyB3

Re: King Sunny Ade Donates His Possessions As Collection To Hard Rock Cafe [PICS] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 7:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
King Sunny Ade Donates His Possessions As Collection To Hard Rock Cafe Lagos [PICS]
http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/11/king-sunny-ade-donates-his-possessions.html?m=0

Re: King Sunny Ade Donates His Possessions As Collection To Hard Rock Cafe [PICS] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 7:12pm On Nov 30, 2016
King Sunny Ade Donates His Possessions As Collection To Hard Rock Cafe Lagos

Re: King Sunny Ade Donates His Possessions As Collection To Hard Rock Cafe [PICS] by HungerBAD: 7:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
This is nice.

Sunny Ade is a National Treasure, and i think he would have donated this prized items to the National Museum.

In other News, do you guys think it is a coincidence Sunny and Onyeka appeared at the Rock Cafe the same time? considering the rumour that have been dogging both of them for many years, especially considering the paternity of Onyeka Onwenu's two boys who incidentally have Yoruba names?

I am not trying to start any rumour here.

1 Like

Re: King Sunny Ade Donates His Possessions As Collection To Hard Rock Cafe [PICS] by nerodenero: 7:33pm On Nov 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
This is nice.

Sunny Ade is a National Treasure, and i think he would have donated this prized items to the National Museum.

In other News, do you guys think it is a coincidence Sunny and Onyeka appeared at the Rock Cafe the same time? considering the rumour that have been dogging both of them for many years, especially considering the paternity of Onyeka Onwenu's two boys who incidentally have Yoruba names?

I am not trying to start any rumour here.
"If you love me, you go wait for me", wait for me, baby dance with me". I won't be surprised if they have got "things" together.

Aside this, give it to both of them, legends of our time. Really enjoyed KSA's interview with Godwin Enakhena yesterday on Topsport.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: King Sunny Ade Donates His Possessions As Collection To Hard Rock Cafe [PICS] by Nutase: 8:02pm On Nov 30, 2016
cool

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Ice Prince Fans. / ‘I Am Proud Of The Man You Have Become’….rmd Tells Son As He Clocks 33 Today / A Nairalander Celebrates Christmas With Mark Angel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.