Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

What Gift Should I Get For My Bae On Her Birthday? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Gift Should I Get For My Bae On Her Birthday? (1757 Views)

How I Surprised My Bae On Her Birthday / Best Money Making Gifts To Get For Bae On Valentine’s Day / What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Gift Should I Get For My Bae On Her Birthday? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 30, 2016
My bae is celebrating her birthday this Sunday, so i'm confuse on what gift to get for her.
We've been dating for 4 months now and i want to make this her birthday a very special one. cool

What should i get for her Ohhh!?
Re: What Gift Should I Get For My Bae On Her Birthday? by Mimido2(f): 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
change her entire wardrobe
Re: What Gift Should I Get For My Bae On Her Birthday? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 30, 2016
Mimido2:
shocked
Re: What Gift Should I Get For My Bae On Her Birthday? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 30, 2016
Buy her a car
Re: What Gift Should I Get For My Bae On Her Birthday? by Ifakiland(m): 9:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
4mnths are u already planning on spending big on her? Think it over bro...don't start what u can't handle....u start with big spending u av to keep at dat level or higher.
Buy her ice cream and lock up d matter.

1 Like

Re: What Gift Should I Get For My Bae On Her Birthday? by Mimido2(f): 9:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
Caringguy:
shocked
lol is ur babe a fashion freak?
Re: What Gift Should I Get For My Bae On Her Birthday? by Ifakiland(m): 9:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
Mimido2:
Is dat u? U look homeless....no offense.
Re: What Gift Should I Get For My Bae On Her Birthday? by Mimido2(f): 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
Ifakiland:
4mnths are u already planning on spending big on her? Think it over bro...don't start what u can't handle....u start with big spending u av to keep at dat level or higher.
Buy her ice cream and lock up d matter.
which one is ice cream
lol
u wicked I swear

1 Like

Re: What Gift Should I Get For My Bae On Her Birthday? by Mimido2(f): 9:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
Ifakiland:
ok thanks
Re: What Gift Should I Get For My Bae On Her Birthday? by REIIGN(m): 9:23pm On Nov 30, 2016
Get her a rabbit dïldo.

2 Likes

Re: What Gift Should I Get For My Bae On Her Birthday? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2016
Mimido2:
lol
is ur babe a fashion freak?
Not really! But She own a boutique, so no need for me changing her wardrope
Re: What Gift Should I Get For My Bae On Her Birthday? by sammuell(m): 9:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
Since na december buy her knockout

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Gift Should I Get For My Bae On Her Birthday? by Rone16(f): 9:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
Take her shopping
Re: What Gift Should I Get For My Bae On Her Birthday? by torres89: 9:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
birthday sex.......
u can. always count on that
Re: What Gift Should I Get For My Bae On Her Birthday? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
Tiny23:
Buy her a car
Too expensive cry
Re: What Gift Should I Get For My Bae On Her Birthday? by Mimido2(f): 9:31pm On Nov 30, 2016
Caringguy:
Not really! But She own a boutique, so no need for me changing her wardrope
just take her out(to any eatery) and spoil her
Re: What Gift Should I Get For My Bae On Her Birthday? by DaddySLY(m): 9:47pm On Nov 30, 2016
REIIGN:
Get her a rabbit dïldo.
fvck...grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Gift Should I Get For My Bae On Her Birthday? by ikp120(m): 9:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
Write her a love letter... If she truly loves you, she will appreciate it

1 Like

Re: What Gift Should I Get For My Bae On Her Birthday? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
ikp120:
Love letter or Love Poem?
Re: What Gift Should I Get For My Bae On Her Birthday? by REIIGN(m): 9:52pm On Nov 30, 2016
DaddySLY:

fvck...grin grin grin

She sure will be grateful grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Gift Should I Get For My Bae On Her Birthday? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 30, 2016
ikp120:
don't try this o, I repeat dont try this o,....but if you still want to try the above, make sure there are other material things attached.

1 Like

Re: What Gift Should I Get For My Bae On Her Birthday? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
The best birthday gift is one that solves a need, so give her something she needs, it shows you take great interest in her and that you look out for all the minor details.

And after that, pray she doesn't give you singlet and boxers for your own birthday.
P.S don't invest too much financially (unless you're that affluent), its just four months.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Gift Should I Get For My Bae On Her Birthday? by ikp120(m): 10:45pm On Nov 30, 2016
TheBatman:

don't try this o, I repeat dont try this o,....but if you still want to try the above, make sure there are other material things attached.

Bro most times the best way to spot a real lover is by doing everything the simplest, best but cheapest way you can do it... That lady has a boutique so don't think na one hungry babe like that... She should be expecting something romantic that will blow her mind... Sometimes being yourself could make life easier
Re: What Gift Should I Get For My Bae On Her Birthday? by ikp120(m): 10:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
Caringguy:
Love letter or Love Poem?

Love letter... Love poem is complex, requiring rhymes and all that... But love letter is any how any how; according to John Legend "Free style in the breast stroke"
Re: What Gift Should I Get For My Bae On Her Birthday? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 30, 2016
ikp120:

Bro most times the best way to spot a real lover is by doing everything the simplest, best but cheapest way you can do it... That lady has a boutique so don't think na one hungry babe like that... She should be expecting something romantic that will blow her mind... Sometimes being yourself could make life easier
well you've got a point there, never date a broke ho ho ho (in santa Claus voice). Anyways I believe the Nigerian Girl in her would make her hate that gift still.

1 Like

Re: What Gift Should I Get For My Bae On Her Birthday? by realBliss(m): 11:01pm On Nov 30, 2016
Caringguy:
My bae is celebrating her birthday this Sunday, so i'm confuse on what gift to get for her.
We've been dating for 4 months now and i want to make this her birthday a very special one. cool

What should i get for her Ohhh!?

get her CUCUMBER & OIL
Re: What Gift Should I Get For My Bae On Her Birthday? by ikp120(m): 11:04pm On Nov 30, 2016
TheBatman:
The best birthday gift is one that solves a need, so give her something she needs, it shows you take great interest in her and that you look out for all the minor details.

And after that, pray she doesn't give you singlet and boxers for your own birthday.
P.S don't invest too much financially (unless you're that affluent), its just four months.

That's fake bro because that will create an impression in the babe's mind that he SHOULD notice the little details, which WOULD definitely lead to misunderstanding and nagging when he doesn't notice them in the future... It is best to avoid creating some exaggerated impression early in a relationship... That should be done later on when they've know each other very well from their unpretentious dealings with each other... Don't try to impress a lady just be real and she will always want you
Re: What Gift Should I Get For My Bae On Her Birthday? by Greenbullet(m): 11:07pm On Nov 30, 2016
Ifakiland:
FATALITY.

1 Like

Re: What Gift Should I Get For My Bae On Her Birthday? by ikp120(m): 11:12pm On Nov 30, 2016
TheBatman:

well you've got a point there, never date a broke ho ho ho (in santa Claus voice). Anyways I believe the Nigerian Girl in her would make her hate that gift still.

If she hate the gift, then she is very stupid and the OP should have a thing to do with her, because a stupid lady will always be a stupid lady except for a miracle... Going over board just to impress a lady is not worth it at all... Love relationship should be just like friendship with feelings attached, not some sort of ashawo business grin grin
Re: What Gift Should I Get For My Bae On Her Birthday? by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 01, 2016
What do you think she will like? What I might suggest she might not like. The only person who knows her very well is you the boyfriend. I cannnot suggest a gift for someone whom I have not had the privledge of interacting with.
Re: What Gift Should I Get For My Bae On Her Birthday? by Vizzim: 12:14am On Dec 01, 2016
Mimido2:
. To skirts only or Tops even up Nd down
Re: What Gift Should I Get For My Bae On Her Birthday? by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 01, 2016
@ caringguy
Buy her a Lappy ..
A makeup kit...
A necklace...
A lil' Ladies Watch ...

That will do!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Newbiee!! / 3 Hottest Spot Women Want You To Touch During Love Making (with Pictures) / Boyfriend Has Some Women's Shoes In His Trunk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.