Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,979 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:46 AM

RMD Kisses Female Producer & She Shouts:I Kuku Take It 2 Get Breath Of Greatness - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / RMD Kisses Female Producer & She Shouts:I Kuku Take It 2 Get Breath Of Greatness (1135 Views)

Bbnaija: ‘kuku Kill Me’ – Nigerians Wowed As Tacha Shows Of Massive Cleavage And / Fans Divided Over Roman Goddess' Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: 'Kuku Go Nude' / 'Kuku Kill Us':Fans React As OAP Moet Abebe Flashes Her Nipples(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RMD Kisses Female Producer & She Shouts:I Kuku Take It 2 Get Breath Of Greatness by ebosie11(f): 9:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
Pictured pictured is veteran actor RMD giving producer and director Lala Akindoju a peck.You know what it means for RMD to just come closer to you.Well Lala couldn't hide her excitement.She said she kuku take the peck from RMD so that she can get breath of greatness from him.

cc; Lalasticlala,ijebabe

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/rmd-gives-female-producer-peck-she-says.html

Re: RMD Kisses Female Producer & She Shouts:I Kuku Take It 2 Get Breath Of Greatness by Airforce1(m): 9:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
if sure if he had moved closer to ask you for sex, you will kuku say yes to him so he could pour his fluid of greatness inside you"

yeye dey smell.
Re: RMD Kisses Female Producer & She Shouts:I Kuku Take It 2 Get Breath Of Greatness by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
hmm...Ze Oza room loading !!

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Halima Modu-sheriff Weds Capt. Ronnie Dankabo / Soulja Boy Tries To Flirt With Nickiminaj After Meek Mill Split / Who Is Your Best Dressed Nollywood Actress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.