Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. (21374 Views)

Peace And Safety, The Rapture Is Here / Islam - The Universal Religion / The Universal Solution Master-key To Solving ANY Problem (scientology). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by MrPresident1: 11:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
1Thessalonians 5:2-3
2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

When you see anything resembling a worldwide declaration of peace and safety, just know that that is the signal for the end of time.

Let us watch faithfully as children of the day.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by MrPresident1: 2:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
'New era of peace': Trump vows to stop US toppling of regimes during 1st stop of 'Thank You' tour

https://www.rt.com/usa/368951-trump-us-toppling-regimes-isis/

Be sober and watchful.

1 Like

Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by Image123(m): 3:09pm On Dec 02, 2016
MrPresident1:
'New era of peace': Trump vows to stop US toppling of regimes during 1st stop of 'Thank You' tour

https://www.rt.com/usa/368951-trump-us-toppling-regimes-isis/

Be sober and watchful.

That's not a declaration of peace or safety but simply an effort to mind one's business. We are in the last days though, it's not news. But reading meanings that are not there is not spirituality.

16 Likes

Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by MrPresident1: 7:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
Image123:

That's not a declaration of peace or safety but simply an effort to mind one's business. We are in the last days though, it's not news. But reading meanings that are not there is not spirituality.

I am being watchful, just as The Master commanded.

On the bolded, tell me, what is the role of America in the end time prophecies?

1 Like

Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by jonbellion(m): 7:39pm On Dec 03, 2016
MrPresident1:

nothing
There is no end time
There is no jesus'
There is no Yahweh
Can we just move on with our lives

12 Likes

Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by MrPresident1: 7:53pm On Dec 03, 2016
jonbellion:
nothing
There is no end time
There is no jesus'
There is no Yahweh
Can we just move on with our lives

The Almighty God gave other races of people the priviledge to rule the earth when the original Israelites who are today called Negroes fell. The Negroes are the bonafide rulers of the earth forever!

Babylon ruled, then Persia which is modern day Iran, then Greece through Alexander, then Rome. We are still in the Roman empire.

The world has gone full cycle, it is now time for the authentic rulers of the earth, the Negroes, to rise and rule again and forever.

The fall of the Negroes is presented figuratively in the Bible as the devolution and 'animalisation' of proud king Nebuchadnezzar. We fell due to pride, disobedience and stubbornness, the pathetic condition of all black people all over the world is our judgment which has now ended. King Nebu became an animal for 7years, he ate grass like a wild animal for that 7years. Do you see parallel with why Nigeria is called Zoogeria? Country of animals? The whole world sees the blackman just as a beast.

You all have been deceived, oyinbo was handed the world for only a little time. That time has ended.

As Nebu regained his senses, so also the black man will regain his senses, and his throne.

Nothing, absolutely nothing can stop the decree of THE MOST HIGH GOD.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by Olu317(m): 7:04am On Dec 04, 2016
MrPresident1:

The Almighty God gave other races of people the priviledge to rule the earth when the original Israelites who are today called Negroes fell. The Negroes are the bonafide rulers of the earth forever!

Babylon ruled, then Persia which is modern day Iran, then Greece through Alexander, then Rome. We are still in the Roman empire.

The world has gone full cycle, it is now time for the authentic rulers of the earth, the Negroes, to rise and rule again and forever.

The fall of the Negroes is presented figuratively in the Bible as the devolution and 'animalisation' of proud king Nebuchadnezzar. We fell due to pride, disobedience and stubbornness, the pathetic condition of all black people all over the world is our judgment which has now ended. King Nebu became an animal for 7years, he ate grass like a wild animal for that 7years. Do you see parallel with why Nigeria is called Zoogeria? Country of animals? The whole world sees the blackman just as a beast.

You all have been deceived, oyinbo was handed the world for only a little time. That time has ended.

As Nebu regained his senses, so also the black man will regain his senses, and his throne.

...Are you sure the Israelites are Negros?, I disagree. The cush/Kush country are the Negros, Partly Egyptians,Thebes (AMMON),even Libya existed at par with Egyptians, what colour were they? Even Egyptians,were they all colour people, you called Negroes?, No, they weren't all Negroes Egyptians . History have record of it. . The Israelites are not Negroes but married from Negroes Race. I have seen on several occasions, people had made this blunder in reference to Israelites as Negroes. For instance, can one say, because Bob Marley is a dark complexion man of Negroid colour, is he from a lineage of Negroes?, ABSOLUTELY “NO". Bob Marley Father was an absolute White man. Is his patrilineal not a white man?, So let us not mix up the reality. Even Europeans, acknowledge different culture of the people of European Origins ,how do you all classify Colour Race in Africa as from the same group. This is not true. see Bob Marley and his Father, Norval Sinclair Marley.

3 Shares

Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by MrPresident1: 8:28am On Dec 04, 2016
Olu317:
...Are you sure the Israelites are Negros?, I disagree. The cush/Kush country are the Negros, Partly Egyptians,Thebes (AMMON),even Libya existed at par with Egyptians, what colour were they? Even Egyptians,were they all colour people, you called Negroes?, No, they weren't all Negroes Egyptians . History have record of it. . The Israelites are not Negroes but married from Negroes Race. I have seen on several occasions, people had made this blunder in reference to Israelites as Negroes. For instance, can one say, because Bob Marley is a dark complexion man of Negroid colour, is he from a lineage of Negroes?, ABSOLUTELY “NO". Bob Marley Father was an absolute White man. Is his patrilineal not a white man?, So let us not mix up the reality. Even Europeans, acknowledge different culture of the people of European Origins ,how do you all classify Colour Race in Africa as from the same group. This is not true. see Bob Marley and his Father, Norval Sinclair Marley.

Kush is a subset of Ham. Ancient Israelites are not Ham, they are Shem. Shem and Ham look phenotypically alike in that they both have dark skin, but they are not the same people. This is why Moses a darkskinned Shemite was able to grow up among the Hamitic Egyptians undetected. Paul was called an Egyptian in Rome, Jesus was taken to Egypt by his parents etc.

The complexion was about the same but the culture and traditions, attitudes and orientations, were entirely different.

The Negroes eg Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw, Bini, are ancient Israelites, some like the Yorubas have their history coded in myths like the fall of Oduduwa from heaven, which is entirely the story of the fall of Israel from heaven.

Hausa, Fulani and the chadic sahelian group are Ham. They are not Negroes.

3 Likes

Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by Elijahrona(m): 9:28am On Dec 04, 2016
Ok
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by EyeHateGod: 9:31am On Dec 04, 2016
This is Funny i don't Think "TIME" can End but if you think so is it temporary or Permanently?
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by dionysus7: 9:33am On Dec 04, 2016
yet again another stup¡d logic from our ret@rded theists

4 Likes

Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by SweetJoystick(m): 9:33am On Dec 04, 2016
MrPresident1:

Kush is a subset of Ham. Ancient Israelites are not Ham, they are Shem. Shem and Ham look phenotypically alike in that they both have dark skin, but they are not the same people. This is why Moses a darkskinned Shemite was able to grow up among the Hamitic Egyptians undetected. Paul was called an Egyptian in Rome, Jesus was taken to Egypt by his parents etc.

The complexion was about the same but the culture and traditions, attitudes and orientations, were entirely different.

The Negroes eg Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw, Bini, are ancient Israelites, some like the Yorubas have their history coded in myths like the fall of Oduduwa from heaven, which is entirely the story of the fall of Israel from heaven.

Smh this is the most ridiculous I have read.
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by nmreports: 9:40am On Dec 04, 2016
Love the history I am reading here.
I do not love to argue history because I wasn't there.

Letters can be distorted.
What you guys are arguing about may just be someones world view at the time and was put in letters.

So... Calm guys.
Live and die and pleaseeeeeeeee let's all try to make Heaven.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by uzoexcel(m): 9:41am On Dec 04, 2016
MrPresident1:

What is the role of Nigeria in the end time prophesies? For a nation that carries religion on its head, why aren't we in the mix? undecided
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by hosex(m): 9:45am On Dec 04, 2016
You guys sud stop unneccesary argument type dis in your google search engine 'putin's weapon of indignation' then click d first link... Den take ya ur time 2 read d article datz all 4 a better undastandn u can use ur bible

1 Like

Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by maximunimpact(m): 9:46am On Dec 04, 2016
Religious Psychologists at it again!

4 Likes

Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by Bigcake: 9:52am On Dec 04, 2016
Creators of Heaven and Earth, Una weldone for the history..... Seun please endeavour to create History Section for Nairalanders..... History is beautiful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by Jannona: 9:54am On Dec 04, 2016
Ok
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by Booboi: 9:55am On Dec 04, 2016
Israel came from one man JACOB, jacod came from ISAAC and Isaac came from ABRAHAM. now if you wanna know who Israelites truly are, Just trace ABRAHAM...... simple and short. Abraham comes from a place called ur of chaddim and he is descended throgh the linage of SETH let me not write long stories here, but history supports that Israelites are DARK SKINNED people..... I can send the the books for free if you need it.....and you will be surprised at what you will discover ......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by TeamSimple(m): 9:58am On Dec 04, 2016
SweetJoystick:

Smh this is the most ridiculous I have read.
Asin ehn..His points stinks.
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by TeamSimple(m): 9:59am On Dec 04, 2016
Booboi:
Israel came from one man JACOB, jacod came from ISAAC and Isaac came from ABRAHAM. now if you wanna know who Israelites truly are, Just trace ABRAHAM...... simple and short. Abraham comes from a place called ur of chaddim and he is descended throgh the linage of SETH let me not write long stories here, but history supports that Israelites are DARK SKINNED people..... I can send the the books for free if you need it.....and you will be surprised at what you will discover ......

How many sons did Abraham give birth too?
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by Tolumiide: 10:05am On Dec 04, 2016
MrPresident1:

This is the reason why I always wish there's unlike button

1 Like

Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by Toosure70: 10:08am On Dec 04, 2016
jonbellion:
nothing There is no end time There is no jesus' There is no Yahweh Can we just move on with our lives
Are you going to live forever?
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by mikhe2(m): 10:09am On Dec 04, 2016
Booboi:

can u send me d book
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by Idrismusty97(m): 10:13am On Dec 04, 2016
What is wrong with all these ïdiots? If there is constant war it is End time, If there is peace it is also end time. What is God even doing, He should just hurry up and rapture all these ïdiots away to Heaven or whatever.
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by jonbellion(m): 10:20am On Dec 04, 2016
Toosure70:
Are you going to live forever?
lol nope
When you die you die
That's it
Bam
You've lived you're life
Because of the fear of our own mortality we invented imaginary afterlives for ourselves
That's why Muslims are blowing themselves up for 72 virgins and christians are paying 10% of thier earnings to pastors that don't believe in the afterlife
If they did they wouldn't stack up so much earthly riches since it's all vanity
Wake the fukk up Africa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by Rich4god(m): 10:21am On Dec 04, 2016
SMH for Nigerian Christians... As ISIS dey wreck havoc, dey call dem anti-christ. When Obama tried to bring in the chip technology, dey called him the Antichrist and that the end time is near. When Pope Francis was preaching peace and reconciliation among different religion, they still called him the Antichrist for trying to bring peace. Now they have turned to D Trump.... Am beginning to believe that religion retards ones way of thinking.
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by jonbellion(m): 10:23am On Dec 04, 2016
Idrismusty97:
What is wrong with all these ïdiots? If there is constant war it is End time, If there is peace it is also end time. What is God even doing, He should just hurry up and rapture all these ïdiots away to Heaven or whatever.
I just tire
Christians are the most confused set of human beings on the face of the earth
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 04, 2016
MrPresident1:
1Thessalonians 5:2-3
2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

When you see anything resembling a worldwide declaration of peace and safety, just know that that is the signal for the end of time.

Let us watch faithfully as children of the day.

This is the exact same thought that crossed my mind when i read the proposal by Trump's nominee for Secretary of defense for the two state solution to the Israeli -Palestinian issue. Make e no be say Trump go come be anti-christ o!

2 Likes

Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by gesundheit: 10:29am On Dec 04, 2016
MrPresident1:

Isaiah prophecy by Jehovah witnesses??
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by Olu317(m): 10:29am On Dec 04, 2016
MrPresident1:

...Negroes are not Jews /Israelites. Monotheistic ruler is one way of identifying Israelites, another is the culture. Have you not seen that Israelites aren't a war mongering people? They go to war based on information from their Supreme Being God. Like I had written earlier, to have similar complexion with other people ,doesn't make them of the same lineage. Most of this is based out of intermarriage among them. Then on the issue of Moses, Moses was not a Black man, but half caste as most Hebrews were. And the lineage of Pharaoh's knew he was not of them but assumed their god had sent to them, a gift from above. They loved him like their own and treated him as their own. On Jesus, If you know the ancient history of Thebes (AMMON) in the lower part of Egypt, you will understand. Millions of Israelites lived in Thebes around 4BC/5BC/6BC,Do you know why? Some came as result of the king of Israel having alliance with Egypt, Some came after the destruction of Northern Israel,some came after the second assault of King of Assyria, and some came after the King Nebuchadnezzar totally destroyed Jerusalem. In each destruction, THE EDUCATED ISREALITES and King DAVID's LINEAGE were carried OFF AS SLAVES to all these countries. Do you know the story of King JOAHAKIN( spelt as JOAHACHIN by some historians) and his family were taken to Egypt after Pharaoh Apries Killed his father JOAHAKIM in battle at meggido. Where do you think King David's Lineage are? Or are they all in extinction? Practically “NO". Jesus was brought to Africa because to show where the majority of the Israelites settled down? And from Africa where the Israelites settled, they will preach the gospel and the whole world will come and join hands to praise the name of JESUS. Have you not notice reason people throng in population to Yoruba land in Nigeria?. Have you not read this in Jeremiah 44,45,46?, these are three chapters out of many chapters that talked about Jews/Israelites in Egypt . If you doubt, which Family will have accepted Jesus into their house if not ISREALITES. Oduduwa/ OOdua (uwa/ua has Israelites alphabets in it if pronounced) .His grandparents was from kingly lineage of ISREALITES at Jerusalem before moving through to Elephanté in Egypt.And after the destruction of Elephanté by the Egyptians they moved south ward in Yoruba land. ONIOSA (ONIAS) is a priest title in Jerusalem in the ancient Israelites time. There is a connection in totality. Lastly, the Fulani are not Ham but Shem but of slave mother. This has been confirmed by many scholars even war mongers, like the British's Capt. Clapton and French soldiers and the likes during Eighteen century adventurism of these Europeans . Also In their oral history, they know about Hagai and that is who they were. They are nomadic in nature as Ishmael was.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Enenche And Wife Visit UATH, Donate Food, Medical Items / Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful / VIDEO: OPM Opens It's 13th Free Schools In Port Harcourt - Free To Everyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.