Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. (21375 Views)

Peace And Safety, The Rapture Is Here / Islam - The Universal Religion / The Universal Solution Master-key To Solving ANY Problem (scientology). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by EyeHateGod: 10:30am On Dec 04, 2016
jonbellion:
lol nope
When you die you die
That's it
Bam
You've lived you're life
Because of the fear of our own mortality we invented imaginary afterlives for ourselves thats why Muslims are blowing themselves up for 72 virgins and christians are paying 10% of thier earnings to pastors that don't believe in the afterlife
If they did they wouldn't stack up so much earthly riches since it's all vanity
Wake the fukk up Africa
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by eroski90(m): 12:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
I swear bro...mind blowing poo
SweetJoystick:

Smh this is the most ridiculous I have read.

1 Like

Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by toocoded: 12:07pm On Dec 04, 2016
MrPresident1:

I am being watchful, just as The Master commanded.

On the bolded, tell me, what is the role of America in the end time prophecies?
America is actually the Revelation's mystery Babylon and Barack Obama the 10th Antichrist.......so i learnt. Watch out for coup, third world war and Putin's secret war hammer.
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by RosaConsidine: 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
toocoded:

America is actually the Revelation's mystery Babylon and Barack Obama the 10th Antichrist.......so i learnt. Watch out for coup, third world war and Putin's secret war hammer.

Sooooo......there are 10 antichrists and not one? I won't lie, you guys are making Christianity more confusing by the second.

2 Likes

Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by Kachidox(m): 12:51pm On Dec 04, 2016
MrPresident1:

Kush is a subset of Ham. Ancient Israelites are not Ham, they are Shem. Shem and Ham look phenotypically alike in that they both have dark skin, but they are not the same people. This is why Moses a darkskinned Shemite was able to grow up among the Hamitic Egyptians undetected. Paul was called an Egyptian in Rome, Jesus was taken to Egypt by his parents etc.

The complexion was about the same but the culture and traditions, attitudes and orientations, were entirely different.

The Negroes eg Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw, Bini, are ancient Israelites, some like the Yorubas have their history coded in myths like the fall of Oduduwa from heaven, which is entirely the story of the fall of Israel from heaven.

Hausa, Fulani and the chadic sahelian group are Ham. They are not Negroes.
chaiii if Hausa,Fulani and Chadic are not Negroes.. who dem kor be Caucasian?? gringringringrin just dey laff your mumuity grin

2 Likes

Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by Kachidox(m): 12:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
jonbellion:
I just tire
Christians are the most confused set of human beings on the face of the earth
Tell dat to your muslim brother who is about to blow himself angry
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by ElsonMorali: 12:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
MrPresident1:

The Almighty God gave other races of people the priviledge to rule the earth when the original Israelites who are today called Negroes fell. The Negroes are the bonafide rulers of the earth forever!

Babylon ruled, then Persia which is modern day Iran, then Greece through Alexander, then Rome. We are still in the Roman empire.

The world has gone full cycle, it is now time for the authentic rulers of the earth, the Negroes, to rise and rule again and forever.

The fall of the Negroes is presented figuratively in the Bible as the devolution and 'animalisation' of proud king Nebuchadnezzar. We fell due to pride, disobedience and stubbornness, the pathetic condition of all black people all over the world is our judgment which has now ended. King Nebu became an animal for 7years, he ate grass like a wild animal for that 7years. Do you see parallel with why Nigeria is called Zoogeria? Country of animals? The whole world sees the blackman just as a beast.

You all have been deceived, oyinbo was handed the world for only a little time. That time has ended.

As Nebu regained his senses, so also the black man will regain his senses, and his throne.

Nothing, absolutely nothing can stop the decree of THE MOST HIGH GOD.

Fallacy! Error!

Pray tell us how will the black man rule the world again? You think this is about which race is superior?

We are all in the same deep sh1t as anyone else if this earth, this planet, this rock hurtling through space that we call home, becomes seriously endangered.

The only people who call Nigeria zoogeria are just a few imbecilic Nigerians who don't realise they have also included their parents and siblings and their roots in the derogatory word.

Where did God decree that negroes will overcome the earth?
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by toocoded: 1:33pm On Dec 04, 2016
RosaConsidine:

Sooooo......there are 10 antichrists and not one? I won't lie, you guys are making Christianity more confusing by the second.
Google plus youtube is your best bet dear.
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by chiraqDemon(m): 1:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
There aint no last days
Its not prophetic to say that there will be more wars n climate change n stuff
Its just reading human behaviour... with more advancement in technology comes more struggle for resources n more famine n war...fact is the only way this earth will end is by some cosmic catastrophe maybe meteor slams into the earth
Climate change
Or maybe b4 then humans will be able to spread across our solar system then ill see how the "end of the world" will affect those living on mars or other planets

1 Like

Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by MrPresident1: 2:00pm On Dec 04, 2016
EyeHateGod:
This is Funny i don't Think "TIME" can End but if you think so is it temporary or Permanently?

When Jesus comes back, we will lose the ability to die, we will live as long, longer than trees. Mortality and corruptibility will be swallowed up by immortality and incorruptibility. We will be pure, holy and pristine. grin

On or before 20th January 2017 grin
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by MrPresident1: 2:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
dionysus7:
yet again another stup¡d logic from our ret@rded theists

So many are living but mentally and spiritually dead. You my friend are living but mentally and spiritually dead, this is why my message sounds like greek to you.
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by MrPresident1: 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
SweetJoystick:

Smh this is the most ridiculous I have read.

This message is for the living, not for the dead grin
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by MrPresident1: 2:10pm On Dec 04, 2016
uzoexcel:

What is the role of Nigeria in the end time prophesies? For a nation that carries religion on its head, why aren't we in the mix? undecided

Did you read the thread?

Nigeria is home to the largest concentration of dispersed ancient Israelites in the world. So we are heavily in the mix, the whole world is waiting with bated breathe for our reawakening, the reawakening and coming of King Nebuchadnezzar after his tribulation and sojourn in the wilderness.
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by MrPresident1: 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
TeamSimple:

Asin ehn..His points stinks.

This one is a living dead grin. My brother you are a zombie cheesy
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by EyeHateGod: 2:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
MrPresident1:

When Jesus comes back, we will lose the ability to die, we will live as long, longer than trees. Mortality and corruptibility will be swallowed up by immortality and incorruptibility. We will be pure, holy and pristine. grin

On or before 20th January 2017 grin
I thought it was like still 700 years to come?
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by MrPresident1: 2:15pm On Dec 04, 2016
Tolumiide:

This is the reason why I always wish there's unlike button

Do you have sense at all angry ? You cannot see the great hope that this thread represents for you, your household, and the entire black race?
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by MrPresident1: 2:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
EyeHateGod:

I thought it was like still 700 years to come?

My brother Jesus will come on or before the 20th of January 2017.

We have only about 46days max. Dont forget, it is not that he will come on the 20th of January o, I mean he will come anytime between now and then. Any day or hour between now and 20th January 2017.
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by GMan650(m): 2:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
MrPresident1:

The Almighty God gave other races of people the priviledge to rule the earth when the original Israelites who are today called Negroes fell. The Negroes are the bonafide rulers of the earth forever!

Babylon ruled, then Persia which is modern day Iran, then Greece through Alexander, then Rome. We are still in the Roman empire.

The world has gone full cycle, it is now time for the authentic rulers of the earth, the Negroes, to rise and rule again and forever.

The fall of the Negroes is presented figuratively in the Bible as the devolution and 'animalisation' of proud king Nebuchadnezzar. We fell due to pride, disobedience and stubbornness, the pathetic condition of all black people all over the world is our judgment which has now ended. King Nebu became an animal for 7years, he ate grass like a wild animal for that 7years. Do you see parallel with why Nigeria is called Zoogeria? Country of animals? The whole world sees the blackman just as a beast.

You all have been deceived, oyinbo was handed the world for only a little time. That time has ended.

As Nebu regained his senses, so also the black man will regain his senses, and his throne.

Nothing, absolutely nothing can stop the decree of THE MOST HIGH GOD.

Oga, what historical or biblical proof do u have to back this up? God didn't create a system of rulership of the world to men. He and His Son are the one ruling. He created all men equal and didn't create one to serve other.

You comparison of Nebu and Zoo got me laughing tho, you really made me laugh
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by Mrbigman2: 2:21pm On Dec 04, 2016
Booboi:
Israel came from one man JACOB, jacod came from ISAAC and Isaac came from ABRAHAM. now if you wanna know who Israelites truly are, Just trace ABRAHAM...... simple and short. Abraham comes from a place called ur of chaddim and he is descended throgh the linage of SETH let me not write long stories here, but history supports that Israelites are DARK SKINNED people..... I can send the the books for free if you need it.....and you will be surprised at what you will discover ......

Mribehval2012@yahoo.com.

Pls send it.
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by MrPresident1: 2:21pm On Dec 04, 2016
Idrismusty97:
What is wrong with all these ïdiots? If there is constant war it is End time, If there is peace it is also end time. What is God even doing, He should just hurry up and rapture all these ïdiots away to Heaven or whatever.

My brother, read na, read.

Idris read! Use your frontal lobes for once, Idris read!!!
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by EyeHateGod: 2:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
MrPresident1:

My brother Jesus will come on or before the 20th of January 2017.

We have only about 46days max. Dont forget, it is not that he will come on the 20th of January o, I mean he will come anytime between now and then. Any day or hour between now and 20th January 2017.
This is Interesting can we Bet money On this?

1 Like

Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by MrPresident1: 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2016
GMan650:

Oga, what historical or biblical proof do u have to back this up? God didn't create a system of rulership of the world to men. He and His Son are the one ruling. He created all men equal and didn't create one to serve other.

You comparison of Nebu and Zoo got me laughing tho, you really made me laugh

God created man to rule over mankind. The story of Adam is the story of the creation of man; his separation from mankind, and his enthronement over mankind, and his subsequent fall. And his redemption.

The story of Nebu and the story of the blackman is the same thing. The black man lost his place of leadership over mankind due to pride, and idolatry, but his throne has been preserved for him. Like Nebu he was banished from the throne to eat grass and behave like a beast for 7 times, his 7 times the wilderness has ended.

Can't you see how lawless and bestial we are in Nigeria, it is because of our devolution. So Nigeria is a zoo, and Nebus are the animals therein grin

Like Nebu, he will get his throne back, and forever.
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by MrPresident1: 2:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
EyeHateGod:

This is Interesting can we Bet money On this?

My brother money will be useless in the kingdom of God o, currency like dollar, Naira will be entirely useless.

Cross the paradigm my brother grin
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by EyeHateGod: 2:33pm On Dec 04, 2016
MrPresident1:

My brother money will be useless in the kingdom of God o, currency like dollar, Naira will be entirely useless.

Cross the paradigm my brother grin
Exactly that's the point so you have noting to loose..
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by dionysus7: 2:33pm On Dec 04, 2016
MrPresident1:

So many are living but mentally and spiritually dead. You my friend are living but mentally and spiritually dead, this is why my message sounds like greek to you.

i'd agree with you about the spiritual part cuz im not ret@rded but yet you posted this senseless sh!t which questions your understanding of spiritual in the first place. let me save you your time, the fact that you see sense in this post, we cannot comprehend each other. have fun with your mental slavery

1 Like

Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by MrPresident1: 2:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
Rich4god:
SMH for Nigerian Christians... As ISIS dey wreck havoc, dey call dem anti-christ. When Obama tried to bring in the chip technology, dey called him the Antichrist and that the end time is near. When Pope Francis was preaching peace and reconciliation among different religion, they still called him the Antichrist for trying to bring peace. Now they have turned to D Trump.... Am beginning to believe that religion retards ones way of thinking.

《《《 Move to this side, this way to ignorant lalaland grin
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by MrPresident1: 2:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
dionysus7:

i'd agree with you about the spiritual part cuz im not ret@rded but yet you posted this senseless sh!t which questions your understanding of spiritual in the first place. let me save you your time, the fact that you see sense in this post, we cannot comprehend each other. have fun with your mental slavery

《《《 My brother move to this side lemme see front jare cheesy
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by MrPresident1: 2:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Exactly that's the point so you have noting to loose..

How much how much?
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by EyeHateGod: 2:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
MrPresident1:

How much how much?
300k but you sure say you wan do this?

1 Like

Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by MrPresident1: 2:40pm On Dec 04, 2016
gesundheit:

Isaiah prophecy by Jehovah witnesses??

I have a lot of their books, but na person wen know wetin him dey find go fit identify am when him see am wink
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by omojeesu(m): 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
MrPresident1:
1Thessalonians 5:2-3
2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

When you see anything resembling a worldwide declaration of peace and safety, just know that that is the signal for the end of time.

Let us watch faithfully as children of the day.

DAY OF THE LORD = WRATH OF GOD. IT HAPPENS AFTER THE RAPTURE WHICH TAKES PLACE 'AFTER THE TRIBULATION OF THOSE DAYS' ACCORDING TO JESUS IN MAT. 24. 29-31.
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by MrPresident1: 2:42pm On Dec 04, 2016
EyeHateGod:

300k but you sure say you wan do this?

Assuming you make am how you go pay me for heaven?

If you nor make am, d money is useless grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Enenche And Wife Visit UATH, Donate Food, Medical Items / Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful / VIDEO: OPM Opens It's 13th Free Schools In Port Harcourt - Free To Everyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.