Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,137 members, 7,780,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:05 AM

The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. (21303 Views)

Peace And Safety, The Rapture Is Here / Islam - The Universal Religion / The Universal Solution Master-key To Solving ANY Problem (scientology). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by MrPresident1: 2:46pm On Dec 04, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3469040/indeed-last-time-breakdown-luke
https://www.nairaland.com/3487636/complete-breakdown-luke-21-end

omojeesu:

DAY OF THE LORD = WRATH OF GOD. IT HAPPENS AFTER THE RAPTURE WHICH TAKES PLACE 'AFTER THE TRIBULATION OF THOSE DAYS' ACCORDING TO JESUS IN MAT. 24. 29-31.

Bros, you are not dividing the Word well. God declares the end from the begining. Go through these 2 threads well

1 Like

Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by EyeHateGod: 2:52pm On Dec 04, 2016
MrPresident1:

Assuming you make am how you go pay me for heaven?

If you nor make am, d money is useless grin
You don't need money In Heaven na...

Yes the money is useless but if it fails i get my 300k
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by MrPresident1: 2:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
EyeHateGod:

You don't need money In Heaven na...

Yes the money is useless but if it fails i get my 300k

We will not have currency like dolla or Naira or pounds in heaven, but we will have assets.

If you nor make am, how you go take pay me na?

1 Like

Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by 9jatatafo(m): 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2016
Booboi:
Israel came from one man JACOB, jacod came from ISAAC and Isaac came from ABRAHAM. now if you wanna know who Israelites truly are, Just trace ABRAHAM...... simple and short. Abraham comes from a place called ur of chaddim and he is descended throgh the linage of SETH let me not write long stories here, but history supports that Israelites are DARK SKINNED people..... I can send the the books for free if you need it.....and you will be surprised at what you will discover ......

I need the book
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by EyeHateGod: 3:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
MrPresident1:

We will not have currency like dolla or Naira or pounds in heaven, but we will have assets.

If you nor make am, how you go take pay me na?
Lol commit for here jare..
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by MrPresident1: 3:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Lol commit for here jare..

Na U nor wan commit na jare grin How you go take pay me assuming you nor make am?
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by EyeHateGod: 3:15pm On Dec 04, 2016
MrPresident1:

Na U nor wan commit na jare grin How you go take pay me assuming you nor make am?
Watin you wan use am do?
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by MrPresident1: 3:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Watin you wan use am do?

For heaven? In heaven we will have assets. Since you are not going to heaven grin, how you go pay me?
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by EyeHateGod: 3:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
MrPresident1:

For heaven? In heaven we will have assets. Since you are not going to heaven grin, how you go pay me?
Where the Assets day come from?
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by CHARLOE(m): 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
MrPresident1:
1Thessalonians 5:2-3
2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

When you see anything resembling a worldwide declaration of peace and safety, just know that that is the signal for the end of time.

Let us watch faithfully as children of the day.
Guy better wake up n get urself busy cos d world is not coming g to an end. C how you've allowed religion to mess with ur mind, instead of been productive, you're waiting 4 d world to com to an end, smh 4 u!
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by LordReed(m): 3:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
MrPresident1:

When Jesus comes back, we will lose the ability to die, we will live as long, longer than trees. Mortality and corruptibility will be swallowed up by immortality and incorruptibility. We will be pure, holy and pristine. grin

On or before 20th January 2017 grin

And here we go again, another date setting that only ends up with you eating your own words.

As usual we'll be here to denounce you false prophets when it fails.
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by LordGuru1: 3:54pm On Dec 04, 2016
Olu317:
...Negroes are not Jews /Israelites. Monotheistic ruler is one way of identifying Israelites, another is the culture. Have you not seen that Israelites aren't a war mongering people? They go to war based on information from their Supreme Being God. Like I had written earlier, to have similar complexion with other people ,doesn't make them of the same lineage. Most of this is based out of intermarriage among them. Then on the issue of Moses, Moses was not a Black man, but half caste as most Hebrews were. And the lineage of Pharaoh's knew he was not of them but assumed their god had sent to them, a gift from above. They loved him like their own and treated him as their own. On Jesus, If you know the ancient history of Thebes (AMMON) in the lower part of Egypt, you will understand. Millions of Israelites lived in Thebes around 4BC/5BC/6BC,Do you know why? Some came as result of the king of Israel having alliance with Egypt, Some came after the destruction of Northern Israel,some came after the second assault of King of Assyria, and some came after the King Nebuchadnezzar totally destroyed Jerusalem. In each destruction, THE EDUCATED ISREALITES and King DAVID's LINEAGE were carried OFF AS SLAVES to all these countries. Do you know the story of King JOAHAKIN( spelt as JOAHACHIN by some historians) and his family were taken to Egypt after Pharaoh Apries Killed his father JOAHAKIM in battle at meggido. Where do you think King David's Lineage are? Or are they all in extinction? Practically “NO". Jesus was brought to Africa because to show where the majority of the Israelites settled down? And from Africa where the Israelites settled, they will preach the gospel and the whole world will come and join hands to praise the name of JESUS. Have you not notice reason people throng in population to Yoruba land in Nigeria?. Have you not read this in Jeremiah 44,45,46?, these are three chapters out of many chapters that talked about Jews/Israelites in Egypt . If you doubt, which Family will have accepted Jesus into their house if not ISREALITES. Oduduwa/ OOdua (uwa/ua has Israelites alphabets in it if pronounced) .His grandparents was from kingly lineage of ISREALITES at Jerusalem before moving through to Elephanté in Egypt.And after the destruction of Elephanté by the Egyptians they moved south ward in Yoruba land. ONIOSA (ONIAS) is a priest title in Jerusalem in the ancient Israelites time. There is a connection in totality. Lastly, the Fulani are not Ham but Shem but of slave mother. This has been confirmed by many scholars even war mongers, like the British's Capt. Clapton and French soldiers and the likes during Eighteen century adventurism of these Europeans . Also In their oral history, they know about Hagai and that is who they were. They are nomadic in nature as Ishmael was.

GOD Bless you tremendously. I've been sesrching for this, I need more revelation on it. I've always known that nothing happens by accident.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by MrPresident1: 3:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Where the Assets day come from?

The wealth of the whole world will flow imto the new Jerusalem, which will be the new heaven. People who make heaven will be the new owners of the world, just as this present world belongs to the rothschilds and the Duponts etc, so they own th world, the new heaven will belong to the saved ones.

Heaven means rulers, so the rulers of the heavens will have all the wealth and assets.

Since you have no desire to be in this beautiful place where there will be no pain or sorrow, or wickedness, or evil, there is no way you will be able to pay me from hell. There are no fences or middle walls, you either make heaven, or make hell. So the currency of hell is not valid in heaven, and vice versa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by MrPresident1: 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
LordReed:

And here we go again, another date setting that only ends up with you eating your own words.

As usual we'll be here to denounce you false prophets when it fails.

Hahahaha LordReed LordReed, my friend my friend this one is not false prophecy from a fake prophet o, this is the authentic prophecy grin.

On or before the 20th of January 2017. Any day inbetween now and then, the final trump shocked will sound from heaven grin
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by Olu317(m): 4:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
[quote author=EyeHateGod post=51621390][/quote] I have a question for you, Do you believe in supernatural power?
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by EyeHateGod: 4:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
Olu317:
I have a question for you, Do you believe in supernatural power?
Nope..
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by EyeHateGod: 4:21pm On Dec 04, 2016
MrPresident1:

The wealth of the whole world will flow imto the new Jerusalem, which will be the new heaven. People who make heaven will be the new owners of the world, just as this present world belongs to the rothschilds and the Duponts etc, so they own th world, the new heaven will belong to the saved ones.

Heaven means rulers, so the rulers of the heavens will have all the wealth and assets.

Since you have no desire to be in this beautiful place where there will be no pain or sorrow, or wickedness, or evil, there is no way you will be able to pay me from hell. There are no fences or middle walls, you either make heaven, or make hell. So the currency of hell is not valid in heaven, and vice versa.
Isn't Jerusalem to Small?
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by MrPresident1: 4:25pm On Dec 04, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Isn't Jerusalem to Small?

New Jerusalem grin.
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by Olu317(m): 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
Booboi:
Israel came from one man JACOB, jacod came from ISAAC and Isaac came from ABRAHAM. now if you wanna know who Israelites truly are, Just trace ABRAHAM...... simple and short. Abraham comes from a place called ur of chaddim and he is descended throgh the linage of SETH let me not write long stories here, but history supports that Israelites are DARK SKINNED people..... I can send the the books for free if you need it.....and you will be surprised at what you will discover ......

leave Africa glorification! Israelites are neither darker skin people nor Africans . This said book,who wrote it? what is the relationship with either Christianity or Islam?, Does Israelites practise sodomy?, Do Israelites have multiple gods?, Are they war mongers?,Africans proper are HAM descendants, Study Cush or Thebes history where proper Africans ruled. Egypt were both ruled by Africans of Darker skin and Brownish People/Half caste/Circassian that is the reason they refused to develop but crying wolf on slavery. Despite all odd the fact that the present day Jews in Israel is still the only country as small as it is in Middle East that has a developed mechanised Agriculture system. Can you imagine? So, save some us that have studied Israelites culture as deep as you CAN'T comprehend. If you do make reference to some Israelites that were driven to Africa due to destruction of Israel, then I can agree with you. And not one book written by a Black or some people are beclouded with hatred. Israelites have SUFFERED more than any Race on this planet EARTH.
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by EyeHateGod: 5:13pm On Dec 04, 2016
MrPresident1:

New Jerusalem grin.

The Bible was Written cause of the Jews so I understand the problem is do you?
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by Olu317(m): 5:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
Booboi:

...You are wrong. HAM description is practically Africans. They were energetic, Savages and barbaric in nature. Please, forget the Africa glorification. There is no iota of doubt about the fact that Israelites married some Africans of Hamitic Race but not Africans. Israelites have suffered more than Hamitic -Africans in the history of mankind. Honestly,study to see these people and their barbaric way,and savages and whom they were when they rule the world . Their greed and pride and no respect for humanity nor for God . Israelites are humble people, peaceful in nature until challenged to war by any group. And they hardly go to war against anyone except a call to it by God through their profit because they know they will win if God is on their side. So, how can you call Africans Israelites? it is practically impossible. Do you even know Babylon was African(Darker skin) Empire? So you should understand that king Neccabunazzri was a Darker skin. Go and study on the difference between Israeli Monotheistic God and people who calls craven Image as god and gods whom they serve. Take for instance, South Sudan, a country with less than 6000,000 population, fought against the Northern Sudan for freedom. After the so called glorified freedom, they have refused to govern themselves properly but in turmoil for years even till now . And you called that people Israelites?, In Europe, Iceland is less than 5,000,000 population, and there is peace. Check very well before this sentimental opinion. The colour Americans are the fourth largest group yet the native/indigenous ones amongst them refused to go school, simply because of so called oppression from the white. Instead of THESE FOOLS IN MILLIONS to help bring development to Africa countries. It is the other way round. The immigrants Colour Africans are the ones doing the great salvage to This Hamitic Race whom they weren't. If Southern Nigerians are exchanged with these Native Americans of colour People with this same situation you will amazed at which colour people will almost take over the “White House ". American colour Race are a mixed of pure Hamitic Africans and Israelites Dark skin which is because intermarriage between them that change their skin colour
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by Olu317(m): 5:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Nope..
Do you an American called Criss Angel that walks on water? Do you know how he did it?
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by LordReed(m): 6:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
MrPresident1:

Hahahaha LordReed LordReed, my friend my friend this one is not false prophecy from a fake prophet o, this is the authentic prophecy grin.

On or before the 20th of January 2017. Any day inbetween now and then, the final trump shocked will sound from heaven grin

Ahh yes I forget, the trump will only be heard by you abi? Or it's one of those your it's a symbolic trump bullshit. Or one of those your many reasons why the date failed.

1 Like

Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by Tolumiide: 6:25pm On Dec 04, 2016
MrPresident1:

Do you have sense at all angry ? You cannot see the great hope that this thread represents for you, your household, and the entire black race?
Imagine the responses of someone that is talking about hope for the black race. That's one of the things religion will do to you, it will make you so gullible to the existence that you will not be capable of an objective argument. For your information sir, I am not religious, I am a Christian unlike you. Thanks.
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by gesundheit: 7:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
MrPresident1:

I have a lot of their books, but na person wen know wetin him dey find go fit identify am when him see am wink

I read wide too and have come across the subject in Isaiah prophecy. Have seen mankind search for God too??
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by EyeHateGod: 7:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
Olu317:
Do you an American called Criss Angel that walks on water? Do you know how he did it?
go to youtube they explain how those tricks are done..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsfz7zCfyXg
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by zivility: 7:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
End time things...

Sorry people we are in Judgement day now!

A day is as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day.
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by MrPresident1: 7:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
Tolumiide:

Imagine the responses of someone that is talking about hope for the black race. That's one of the things religion will do to you, it will make you so gullible to the existence that you will not be capable of an objective argument. For your information sir, I am not religious, I am a Christian unlike you. Thanks.

I baptise with fire.

《《《This way to eko and moin moin threads
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by MrPresident1: 7:42pm On Dec 04, 2016
LordReed:

Ahh yes I forget, the trump will only be heard by you abi? Or it's one of those your it's a symbolic trump bullshit. Or one of those your many reasons why the date failed.

The dead will hear the trump first and will rise, and those of us that are already alive will join them up in the clouds cheesy

The last trump is here last las 20th January 2017 cool
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by MrPresident1: 7:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
EyeHateGod:

The Bible was Written cause of the Jews so I understand the problem is do you?

Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw, Esan, Bura, Ashanti, Ewe etc, those are the authentic ancient Israelites.

The Israelis are not the Israelites of the Bible wink, they are impostors living on stolen heritage
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by XaintJoel20: 7:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
Booboi:

Please how can I get the book? Thanks!
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by EyeHateGod: 8:10pm On Dec 04, 2016
MrPresident1:

Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw, Esan, Bura, Ashanti, Ewe etc, those are the authentic ancient Israelites.

The Israelis are not the Israelites of the Bible wink, they are impostors living on stolen heritage
Do you have prove for this?

How did they migrate to Africa? And when??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Bible Says About The Rich And Powerful Building Doomsday Bunkers (Pics) / Oyedepo Opens Abuja Winners Chapel / TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.