Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:26 AM

The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. (21305 Views)

Peace And Safety, The Rapture Is Here / Islam - The Universal Religion / The Universal Solution Master-key To Solving ANY Problem (scientology). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by LordReed(m): 5:19pm On Dec 05, 2016
MrPresident1:

Yeah! On or before the 20th of January 2017. Any moment between now, and then.

See the confirmation here:

Daniel 2:44
44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

In the days of the kings of Iron and clay, THE MOST HIGH GOD will set up His everlasting kingdom. grin

Will this be a symbolic Kingdom or a physical Kingdom?
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by MrPresident1: 5:26pm On Dec 05, 2016
LordReed:

Will this be a symbolic Kingdom or a physical Kingdom?

44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

It is a physical kingdom na. See the verse says the kingdom shall break in pieces all the other kingdoms, and it shall stand forever. So it will break all the leading ruling nations and it will be forever. It will be established forever wink
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by LordReed(m): 8:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
MrPresident1:

It is a physical kingdom na. See the verse says the kingdom shall break in pieces all the other kingdoms, and it shall stand forever. So it will break all the leading ruling nations and it will be forever. It will be established forever wink

I want it to be clear so that tomorrow you won't turn back and say it is symbolic.
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by MrPresident1: 8:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
LordReed:

I want it to be clear so that tomorrow you won't turn back and say it is symbolic.

The coming of Jesus, and the establishment of his kingdom is physical, real and tangible, it is not 'allegorical'.

All eyes will see him, including those who pierced him.

On or before 20th January 2017.

There will just be a sound GBOAAAAA!!! Then the earth will reel to and like a mighty drunken man, and it is the end of the wicked grin

Then Jesus will descend from the clouds of heaven, and his kingdom will be established forever grin
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by mceze(m): 11:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
Booboi:
Israel came from one man JACOB, jacod came from ISAAC and Isaac came from ABRAHAM. now if you wanna know who Israelites truly are, Just trace ABRAHAM...... simple and short. Abraham comes from a place called ur of chaddim and he is descended throgh the linage of SETH let me not write long stories here, but history supports that Israelites are DARK SKINNED people..... I can send the the books for free if you need it.....and you will be surprised at what you will discover ......

Pls send it to me-(angelezeus@yahoo.com)
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by MuttleyLaff: 1:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
LordReed:
I want it to be clear so that tomorrow you won't turn back and say it is symbolic

MrPresident1:
The coming of Jesus, and the establishment of his kingdom is physical, real and tangible, it is not 'allegorical'.
All eyes will see him, including those who pierced him.
On or before 20th January 2016*.
There will just be a sound GBOAAAAA!!!
Then the earth will reel to and like a mighty drunken man, and it is the end of the wicked grin
Then Jesus will descend from the clouds of heaven, and his kingdom will be established forever grin
OK, it is not symbolic
OK, it will be physical, real, tangible and so not 'allegorical'.
but a lot of outstanding or yet fulfilled prophecies will need to be hurriedly and squashingly slotted
into the limiting window of time between now and on or before until Friday, January 20, 2017*
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by MrPresident1: 5:50pm On Dec 06, 2016
MuttleyLaff:

OK, it is not symbolic
OK, it will be physical, real, tangible and so not 'allegorical'.
but a lot of outstanding or yet fulfilled prophecies will need to be hurriedly and squashingly slotted
into the limiting window of time between now and on or before until Friday, January 20, 2017*

Oya nah bros, let us dissect the yet unfulfilled prophecies, let us dissect them one by one. I dey wait grin
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by MrPresident1: 5:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
Image123:

That's not a declaration of peace or safety but simply an effort to mind one's business. We are in the last days though, it's not news. But reading meanings that are not there is not spirituality.

Image123 come and tell us the role of America in end time prophecy, we are still waiting for you grin
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by Olu317(m): 8:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
EyeHateGod:

go to youtube they explain how those tricks are done..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsfz7zCfyXg
you dare call Criss Angel fake?, you must be joking... And you don't get your facts right at all. He isn't the only one who walked on water. Perhaps, you know little about humanity. On the local front, did you hear a story of man called Mobolaji Johnson(late), a brilliant Lawyer in 1950s, contemporary of J. K Randle. Go and read how he BARKED TO DEATH.
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by EyeHateGod: 8:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
Olu317:
you dare call Criss Angel fake?, you must be joking... And you don't get your facts right at all. He isn't the only one who walked on water. Perhaps, you know little about humanity. On the local front, did you hear a story of man called Mobolaji Johnson(late), a brilliant Lawyer in 1950s, contemporary of J. K Randle. Go and read how he BARKED TO DEATH.
Did you even watch the video or you don't have money for Data?
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by Olu317(m): 8:46pm On Dec 06, 2016
mceze:

Pls send it to me-(angelezeus@yahoo.com)
the guy you requested to get book from is a joker.!!!. Historians had written thousands of books on Humanity. Especially the ones that concerns monotheism of Israel which made them different from the rest of human Race. Abraham was not HAMITIC in nature as all the Europeans knows that that they are not Israelites but few amongst them,so is applicable to Africa continent. .
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by Olu317(m): 8:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Did you even watch the video or you don't have money for Data?
..I have seen videos of gimmick but Criss is not fake n if you insist then I won't force you believe but try to google or find out how the died. And on the data insult, I will pretend I didn't read it but to come against me on a war path.
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by EyeHateGod: 9:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
Olu317:
..I have seen videos of gimmick but Criss is not fake n if you insist then I won't force you believe but try to google or find out how the died. And on the data insult, I will pretend I didn't read it but to come against me on a war path.
I'll ask again did you watch the video or you don't have money for data?
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by MrPresident1: 11:25am On Dec 07, 2016
Ehn hen, me I am doing my own and sounding the ALARM O!!!

Alarm bells are ringing and no one is taking note o, I am sounding the alarm that you all should prepare o.

'Peace and Safety' all around us, you are warned.

https://www.rt.com/usa/369439-trump-military-plan-tour/
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by MrPresident1: 11:43am On Dec 07, 2016
https://www.rt.com/usa/369439-trump-military-plan-tour/

The man of whom it is said made the whole earth to tremble, and did shake the kingdoms, the man of whom the Bible says made the earth a wilderness, and destroyed the cities, the man of whom the Bible says refused to open the house of his prisoners...

Isaiah 14:16-17
16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

That same man (nation) is promising you 'Peace and Safety'

1 Thessalonians 5:3
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Brethren, we are not in darkness. Brethren, this is the end.

Run for your life! Jesus is the fortress
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by Image123(m): 12:28pm On Dec 07, 2016
MrPresident1:

Image123 come and tell us the role of America in end time prophecy, we are still waiting for you grin

It is not stated na, abi you want me to force the Bible to say what it did not say?
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by MrPresident1: 1:42pm On Dec 07, 2016
Image123:

It is not stated na, abi you want me to force the Bible to say what it did not say?

The richest, most successful, most powerful nation in history is not mentioned in the Bible?

Yet you have 'lesser' nations like Babylon, Persia, Greece mentioned? No bros, you are very wrong. If you cannot identify America in the Bible, there is no way you can divine the times that we are in. Wake up now! It is morning!

Truly, the day of judgment will come like a thief in the night, but this is for the world because the world is in darkness, and blissfully unaware. For the brethren, they will have plenty of advance notice, PLENTY. THE BRETHREN WILL KNOW.

1 Thessalonians 5:4
But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

The day will not overtake the brethren as a thief, because they will know!
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by Olu317(m): 4:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
EyeHateGod:

.... “A fool says in his heart, there is no God",psalm 14 said it. I can see your ignorance and misguided views about life which due to your identity problem. I am tempted to tell you that the amount I spend on data if calculated monthly in Naira will take care f some of your need.
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by Olu317(m): 4:35pm On Dec 07, 2016
EyeHateGod:

.... “A fool says in his heart, there is no God",psalm 14 said it. I can see your ignorance and misguided views about life which is due to your identity problem. I am tempted to tell you that the amount I spend on data if calculated monthly in Naira will take care f some of your need.
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by EyeHateGod: 4:55pm On Dec 07, 2016
Olu317:
.... “A fool says in his heart, there is no God",psalm 14 said it.
If even The fool gets it then what is Your problem?

I can see your ignorance and misguided views about life which due to your identity problem. I am tempted to tell you that the amount I spend on data if calculated monthly in Naira will take care f some of your need.
How does this relate to you watching the Video?
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by Olu317(m): 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2016
EyeHateGod:

If even The fool gets it then what is Your problem?

How does this relate to you watching the Video?
It is because you need to learn how to chat with people you don't know their identity. You and I knowing without any iota of doubt that everyone on here are born on the same decade. It was an insult on my personality when you insisted and sent the same message, I had warned you earlier on. Golden it is,when one win friends,irrespective of age difference or religious beliefs. As much I consider myself as an “understanding"seeker which makes me to engage everyone, to learn from other people's perspective because WISDOM is ageless. So, learn how to deal with people online.
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by MuttleyLaff: 8:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
MrPresident1:
Oya nah bros,
let us dissect the yet unfulfilled prophecies, let us dissect them one by one.
I dey wait
grin
Which one again concerns sango with an ancient Israelite from the House of David. NVM

3And I will grant authority to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.”
7When the two witnesses have finished their testimony,
the beast that comes up from the abyss will wage war with them, and will overpower and kill them.
8Their bodies will lie in the street of the great city — figuratively called Sodom and Egypt — where their Lord was also crucified.
9For three and a half days all peoples and tribes and tongues and nations will view their bodies and will not permit them to be laid in a tomb.…

- Revelation 11:3,7-9

Am more interested in these distinctively tough and powerful two witnesses
Wah gwaan wid dem?
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by LadyAnn(f): 9:50pm On Dec 07, 2016
MrPresident1:
1Thessalonians 5:2-3
2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

When you see anything resembling a worldwide declaration of peace and safety, just know that that is the signal for the end of time.

Let us watch faithfully as children of the day.

Yes indeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by LadyAnn(f): 9:51pm On Dec 07, 2016
jonbellion:
nothing
There is no end time
There is no jesus'
There is no Yahweh
Can we just move on with our lives

And here he is again!!!
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by MrPresident1: 10:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
MuttleyLaff:
Which one again concerns sango with an ancient Israelite from the House of David. NVM

3And I will grant authority to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.”
7When the two witnesses have finished their testimony,
the beast that comes up from the abyss will wage war with them, and will overpower and kill them.
8Their bodies will lie in the street of the great city — figuratively called Sodom and Egypt — where their Lord was also crucified.
9For three and a half days all peoples and tribes and tongues and nations will view their bodies and will not permit them to be laid in a tomb.…

- Revelation 11:3,7-9

Am more interested in these distinctively tough and powerful two witnesses
Wah gwaan wid dem?

Bros, those two witness are actually two groups of Apostles; the Apostles that preached to the Israelites, and the Apostles that went to the gentiles. These are the two witnesses, they are all Israelites, and they have done their work. And when they finished their work, they were overpowered and killed. They preached the gospel to the world in great peril and sorrow or in sackloth. Paul was beheaded by Nero, Peter was crucified upside down. Paul and Peter both represent this two groups of Apostles; the group to Israel, and the group to the gentiles.

Acts 1:8
8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

The beast that came out of the abyss is the revived Roman Empire. Killing them is also in a spiritual sense, initially they received power to preach the Word with signs and wonders following, but when their time was up, they were overpowered, when their preaching was done, the beast gained power over them.

Sodom and Egypt is the territory and dominion of the beast, where all beastly activities are carried out, it was where the Lord was crucified; it is where the Word of God died. It is the whole earth.

They are the black people of the world who have been spiritually killed, and their dead bodies have been lying on the surface of the earth this 1260 days. They are the ones in Ezekiel 37. The Spirit of God is returning to them now and they are rising from the dead; Christ the firstfruits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by MuttleyLaff: 10:56pm On Dec 07, 2016
MrPresident1:
Bros, those two witness are actually two groups of Apostles; the Apostles that preached to the Israelites, and the Apostles that went to the gentiles. These are the two witnesses, they are all Israelites, and they have done their work. And when they finished their work, they were overpowered and killed. They preached the gospel to the world in great peril and sorrow or in sackloth. Paul was beheaded by Nero, Peter was crucified upside down. Paul and Peter both represent this two groups of Apostles; the group to Israel, and the group to the gentiles.

Acts 1:8
But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you:
and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea,
and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

The beast that came out of the abyss is the revived Roman Empire. Killing them is also in a spiritual sense, initially they received power to preach the Word with signs and wonders following, but when their time was up, they were overpowered, when their preaching was done, the beast gained power over them.

Sodom and Egypt is the territory and dominion of the beast, where all beastly activities are carried out, it was where the Lord was crucified; it is where the Word of God died. It is the whole earth.

They are the black people of the world who have been spiritually killed, and their dead bodies have been lying on the surface of the earth this 1260 days. They are the ones in Ezekiel 37. The Spirit of God is returning to them now and they are rising from the dead; Christ the firstfruits.
9For three and a half days all peoples and tribes and tongues and nations will view their bodies
and will not permit them to be laid in a tomb.
10And those who dwell on the earth will gloat over them, and will celebrate and send one another gifts,
because these two prophets had tormented them.
11But after the three and a half days, the breath of life from God entered the two witnesses,
and they stood on their feet, and great fear came over those who saw them.
12And the witnesses heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Come up here.”
And they went up to heaven in a cloud as their enemies watched them.
13And in that hour there was a great earthquake, and a tenth of the city collapsed.
Seven thousand were killed in the quake, and the rest were terrified and gave glory to the God of heaven.
14The second woe has passed. Behold, the third woe is coming quickly.
15Then the seventh angel sounded his trumpet, and loud voices called out in heaven:
“The kingdom of the world is now the kingdom of our Lord and of His Christ,
and He will reign forever and ever.”

- Revelation 11:9-15

Doing this in instalments, so continue with Revelation 11:9-15 above from where you've stopped
As you ''dissect'', I want special attention given to verses 9-13
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by Image123(m): 11:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
MrPresident1:

The richest, most successful, most powerful nation in history is not mentioned in the Bible?

Yet you have 'lesser' nations like Babylon, Persia, Greece mentioned? No bros, you are very wrong. If you cannot identify America in the Bible, there is no way you can divine the times that we are in. Wake up now! It is morning!

Truly, the day of judgment will come like a thief in the night, but this is for the world because the world is in darkness, and blissfully unaware. For the brethren, they will have plenty of advance notice, PLENTY. THE BRETHREN WILL KNOW.

1 Thessalonians 5:4
But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

The day will not overtake the brethren as a thief, because they will know!

The nations you call lesser nations were the most 'powerful' in their time. America has being arguably amost the most powerful nations for over 50years now. There is nothing to suggest that the Trump era is it. BTW, it is not as important to divine the times, whatever that means, as it is to be ready for the time.
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by MrPresident1: 12:02am On Dec 08, 2016
Image123:

The nations you call lesser nations were the most 'powerful' in their time. America has being arguably amost the most powerful nations for over 50years now. There is nothing to suggest that the Trump era is it. BTW, it is not as important to divine the times, whatever that means, as it is to be ready for the time.

America is the richest most powerful nation in the history of mankind yet according to you she is not mentioned in the Bible! She is not mentioned at all! She is not mentioned at all yet less richer, less powerful empires in history are mentioned and given prominence in the divining of the times of the Bible, huh

Daniel understood that the 70years of Babylonian rule over the Jews was coming to an end, he divined the times, and that made him prepare for the return of his people, Daniel knew that time was up! Yet you here are telling us 'it is not as important to divine the times, whatever that means, as it is to be ready for the time' this is an escapist and illogical play of words, how can you be ready for what you have no idea of its timing? And yet we have the idea of the timing because Paul tells us that brethren are not in darkness that that day should overtake us as a thief! It will catch the world unawares, like as a snare, but the brethren will fully be expecting it. Brethren will know!

THE DAY WILL NOT CATCH BRETHREN UNAWARES! It is very clearly stated in the Bible. As Daniel knew of the times he was in, Daniel knew that the time of the redemption of his people from Babylon had come, so also we now know that the time of the coming of Christ and the redemption of the earth has come. We are not unaware.

You are not ready, you are asleep. I have woken you up, If you like sleep off, doze off, do not watch!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by MrPresident1: 12:27am On Dec 08, 2016
MuttleyLaff:
9For three and a half days all peoples and tribes and tongues and nations will view their bodies
and will not permit them to be laid in a tomb.
10And those who dwell on the earth will gloat over them, and will celebrate and send one another gifts,
because these two prophets had tormented them.
11But after the three and a half days, the breath of life from God entered the two witnesses,
and they stood on their feet, and great fear came over those who saw them.
12And the witnesses heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Come up here.”
And they went up to heaven in a cloud as their enemies watched them.
13And in that hour there was a great earthquake, and a tenth of the city collapsed.
Seven thousand were killed in the quake, and the rest were terrified and gave glory to the God of heaven.
14The second woe has passed. Behold, the third woe is coming quickly.
15Then the seventh angel sounded his trumpet, and loud voices called out in heaven:
“The kingdom of the world is now the kingdom of our Lord and of His Christ,
and He will reign forever and ever.”

- Revelation 11:9-15

Doing this in instalments, so continue with Revelation 11:9-15 above from where you've stopped
As you ''dissect'', I want special attention given to verses 9-13

The bodies are the living but spiritually dead bodies of the Israelites, black people, Negroes. The world does not like righteousness, so they were happy when the witnesses were spiritually killed. Christ already forewarned then as he sent them out that they would face persecution. These guys had the powers to call fire from heaven; so the world rejoiced in their killing because the world rejoices to do evil. It was the end of righteousness.

The breath of life came into them and they lived again, Jesus is the Word, Breathe, and Spirit of God that came back into these people. This is the return of Christ. The coming of Christ will restore the two witnesses to heaven, which is rulership.

1 Thessalonians 4:17
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

The coming was accompanied by quaking and shaking of the earth and seven thousand people died; the number seven thousand is largely symbolic of an event that causes mass death.

When Christ comes, he will reign forever.

Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by Image123(m): 10:39pm On Dec 09, 2016
MrPresident1:

America is the richest most powerful nation in the history of mankind yet according to you she is not mentioned in the Bible! She is not mentioned at all! She is not mentioned at all yet less richer, less powerful empires in history are mentioned and given prominence in the divining of the times of the Bible, huh

Daniel understood that the 70years of Babylonian rule over the Jews was coming to an end, he divined the times, and that made him prepare for the return of his people, Daniel knew that time was up! Yet you here are telling us 'it is not as important to divine the times, whatever that means, as it is to be ready for the time' this is an escapist and illogical play of words, how can you be ready for what you have no idea of its timing? And yet we have the idea of the timing because Paul tells us that brethren are not in darkness that that day should overtake us as a thief! It will catch the world unawares, like as a snare, but the brethren will fully be expecting it. Brethren will know!

THE DAY WILL NOT CATCH BRETHREN UNAWARES! It is very clearly stated in the Bible. As Daniel knew of the times he was in, Daniel knew that the time of the redemption of his people from Babylon had come, so also we now know that the time of the coming of Christ and the redemption of the earth has come. We are not unaware.

You are not ready, you are asleep. I have woken you up, If you like sleep off, doze off, do not watch!

i don't thinkl that i have opined that America is not mentioned in the Bible in the sense that you put it. All nations have some connection to the Bible. But your zeroing it to Trump or Clinton is what i was up against, the Bible didn't say those things and we should not twist the Bible to say them. America is not just the Donald Trump actions and administration. Watching and being ready for the coming of the Lord is not the same thing as engaging in endtime studies and knowledge and prophecies so called. It is keeping pure and expecting Jesus. When the apostles tried to discern the times in the sense that you wish, here is what Jesus replied them. To be witnesses and occupy till He comes. That is more important than engaging in all sorts of puzzles and gambles, and in the middle putting God's name to ridicule.

Act 1:6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?
Act 1:7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by MrPresident1: 8:38pm On Dec 10, 2016
Image123:

i don't thinkl that i have opined that America is not mentioned in the Bible in the sense that you put it. All nations have some connection to the Bible. But your zeroing it to Trump or Clinton is what i was up against, the Bible didn't say those things and we should not twist the Bible to say them. America is not just the Donald Trump actions and administration.

The bible made the circumstances very clear, and even told us that when we see these things, we should lift up our heads because our redemption draws nigh. What are these things that we will see, what will those circumstances tell us? The fact that you do not know these things or you cannot see them in the Bible does not mean that I am twisting the Bible, you simply do not know it. Trump, Clinton and Obama are the minor issues of the prophecy, they are not the main themes, they are only fulfilling their roles in the script of God. Read again here and here, and see the bigger picture.

Image123:
Watching and being ready for the coming of the Lord is not the same thing as engaging in endtime studies and knowledge and prophecies so called. It is keeping pure and expecting Jesus. When the apostles tried to discern the times in the sense that you wish, here is what Jesus replied them. To be witnesses and occupy till He comes. That is more important than engaging in all sorts of puzzles and gambles, and in the middle putting God's name to ridicule.

If watching and being ready is not engaging in endtime studies, knowledge and prophecies, then what is it? Daniel knew the times because he studied. Daniel knew that the first desolation was to last 70 years because he studied the prophecies. There is no need to be expecting the restoration at 30years into Babylonian rule or 40 years or 50 years, it had to be 70years, and Daniel knew this by study. When the time came, Daniel made supplications to God to remember his people, and not forget His promises toward them. How can you image123 know the times when you have not studied, when you have absolutely no knowledge of the times, of the dispensation of the times? Also remember that Daniel was pure and holy not because he was expecting the restoration of Israel, but because it was his way of life. Heck! Daniel was sent into the lions den because of his loyalty to God or have you forgotten? Daniel was holy as a lifestyle, and when the time for restoration came, he knew because he had studied, and was expectant. Image123, you do not have the knowledge of the times so you cannot be expectant. It is not humanly possible to keep the same level of expectational zeal for 2,000 years. You can live pure and holy, it is the lifestyle, but to be expectant, you have to know the times.

Image123:
Act 1:6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?
Act 1:7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.

Luke 21:28-30
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
29 And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees;
30 When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand.
31 So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.

Does the Bible contradict itself? Is Jesus contradicting himself?
Re: The Universal Declaration Of Peace and Safety and the End Of Time. by MrPresident1: 9:07am On Dec 11, 2016
Any questions?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oyedepo Opens Abuja Winners Chapel / TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. / Joshua Iginla Awards Scholarship To A Girl Child, Gives Her A Cash Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.