Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Let’s Make It A December To Remember! Happy New Month! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Let’s Make It A December To Remember! Happy New Month! (808 Views)

Remember Miss Pepeye In Papa Ajasco? She Is A Definition Of Beauty. / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Gorgeous Photo To Usher In The New Month / Yetunde Aderibigbe Gets A Benz As New Month Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let’s Make It A December To Remember! Happy New Month! by NanagistBlog: 12:33am On Dec 01, 2016
As the new month starts, Here are my wishes for you, May this month keep you healthy, May you be achieving target every day, May you remain happy the rest of the year and into the year to come, May there be open doors for you, May you learn new things every day, May this month be better than all of the previous months of this year And May you travel in Peace,and come back in peace

continue reading
http://nanagist..com.ng/2016/12/lets-make-it-december-to-remember-happy.html

Re: Let’s Make It A December To Remember! Happy New Month! by BossLadyF(f): 1:03am On Dec 01, 2016
Its my month

(1) (Reply)

My Thoughts On Linda Ikeji Social - Joel Otaifoh / Another 1st Class NYSC Corp Member Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp / Fashion Or Madness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.