Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Lady Claims Bobrisky Duped Her, Collected Her Money For Bleashing Products - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Claims Bobrisky Duped Her, Collected Her Money For Bleashing Products (1308 Views)

lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply) / Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) / Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Claims Bobrisky Duped Her, Collected Her Money For Bleashing Products by vicky85(f): 1:01am On Dec 01, 2016
A young lady sent a message to popular radio host, Freeze, urging him to help expose how popular internet Transgender Bobrisky duped her of her money.
Read what Freeze write:
Lady claims Bobrisky collected money from her for some products but refused to deliver! I'm sure there is a mix up somewhere and Bobrisky would deliver.
Here is her email anyway
--------------------------
Gud evng daddyfreeze, so sorry to bother you, I just want you to pls make it known to plp that the so called male barbie doll named Bobrisky has started scamming with the cream he sells I sent him money to send me cream and after I sent the money he has just been giving me all sorts of excuses like he already sent it ,or he forgot to send it and it's been 1mnth now, he blocked my number completely that I can't reach him, and he claims to have a rich Bae.
----------------------- ™@daddyfreeze
Source: http://www.justpyenews.com/2016/12/lady-claims-controversial-bobrisky.html

Re: Lady Claims Bobrisky Duped Her, Collected Her Money For Bleashing Products by sirOrubebe: 1:23am On Dec 01, 2016
So in essence the girl wants to bleach too abi?

Her and this faggøt named bobby bobrisky need brain resetting slap.
Re: Lady Claims Bobrisky Duped Her, Collected Her Money For Bleashing Products by BossLadyF(f): 2:55am On Dec 01, 2016
sirOrubebe:
So in essence the girl wants to bleach too abi?

From her screenshot, she needed it to remove stretch mark.

1 Like

Re: Lady Claims Bobrisky Duped Her, Collected Her Money For Bleashing Products by pyyxxaro: 3:33am On Dec 01, 2016
Even Michael Jackson nor bleach like this
Re: Lady Claims Bobrisky Duped Her, Collected Her Money For Bleashing Products by Airforce1(m): 4:47am On Dec 01, 2016
you no get sense
Re: Lady Claims Bobrisky Duped Her, Collected Her Money For Bleashing Products by BrutalJab: 5:30am On Dec 01, 2016
Foolish girl
Re: Lady Claims Bobrisky Duped Her, Collected Her Money For Bleashing Products by southernbelle(f): 6:11am On Dec 01, 2016
Though I don't really like the guy, I feel there's a mix-up somewhere.
Re: Lady Claims Bobrisky Duped Her, Collected Her Money For Bleashing Products by onward4life(m): 6:57am On Dec 01, 2016
BrutalJab:
Foolish girl

She is also a Guy. **perfect english these day** Obama when will you die pls
Re: Lady Claims Bobrisky Duped Her, Collected Her Money For Bleashing Products by alBHAGDADI: 9:16am On Dec 01, 2016
Airforce1:
you no get sense
Dont judge her like you said we shouldn't judge chidinma miss cucumber.

it's now obvious you supported chidinma cos you have close ties with her. Perhaps, a tribal thing.
Re: Lady Claims Bobrisky Duped Her, Collected Her Money For Bleashing Products by WestPaidAMG(m): 11:49am On Dec 01, 2016
serves her right grin
Re: Lady Claims Bobrisky Duped Her, Collected Her Money For Bleashing Products by Maj196(m): 1:32pm On Dec 01, 2016
Gud for him/her
Re: Lady Claims Bobrisky Duped Her, Collected Her Money For Bleashing Products by Omudia11: 1:45pm On Dec 01, 2016
Gbese re ooo

(1) (Reply)

Davido Splash Money To Fans On The Street As He Arrived Nigeria(pics,video) / Check Out Lady Who Flaunts Herself In Super Hot Underwear On Social Media (photo / 6 Rappers That Left Us Pondering What Happened To Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.