Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,380 members, 7,781,065 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:20 AM

Policemen Demanding Money From Me Since I Won Ondo Poll — Akeredolu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policemen Demanding Money From Me Since I Won Ondo Poll — Akeredolu (24011 Views)

Ondo Poll: APC Leaders Divided Over Tinubu’s Role / Ondo Poll: We Will Accept Jimoh Ibrahim As PDP Candidate If... - INEC / Rotimi Akeredolu Has Won Ondo Apc Governorship Primary Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Demanding Money From Me Since I Won Ondo Poll — Akeredolu by Aburi001: 8:08am On Dec 01, 2016
herzern1:
Mr Man....

Intervene on behalf of NPF.....

Atleast yhu distributed 3k per vote......

Na so this man go take start his own governance?

He needs to talk less in the public before he comes another Fayose the talkative grin

1 Like

Re: Policemen Demanding Money From Me Since I Won Ondo Poll — Akeredolu by Donvitalis(m): 8:08am On Dec 01, 2016
herzern1:

Riqht now...

What Should be on your mind is "Improvement of your qrammar composition" not Politics....

#ShiOr...."so called" leaders of tomorrow...

It's 'grammar' not 'qrammar', leader.
Re: Policemen Demanding Money From Me Since I Won Ondo Poll — Akeredolu by thaoriginator: 8:09am On Dec 01, 2016
To kai ma ka basu wani abu mana...
Re: Policemen Demanding Money From Me Since I Won Ondo Poll — Akeredolu by bignero: 8:09am On Dec 01, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
FG actually budgeted money for the policemen but IGP Idris has invested it in MMM

grin grin

u de vex oo
Re: Policemen Demanding Money From Me Since I Won Ondo Poll — Akeredolu by Rekyz(m): 8:15am On Dec 01, 2016
He that works for you ought to earn from you.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Demanding Money From Me Since I Won Ondo Poll — Akeredolu by STENON(f): 8:21am On Dec 01, 2016
Congratulations to the new elected Governor.
Re: Policemen Demanding Money From Me Since I Won Ondo Poll — Akeredolu by Jelomy: 8:22am On Dec 01, 2016
Nigerian Police sef..

Want to diversify your source of income? .. Check my signature!! wink
Re: Policemen Demanding Money From Me Since I Won Ondo Poll — Akeredolu by obosirow: 8:23am On Dec 01, 2016
HungerBAD:
Ondo Governor-elect in the November 26 governorship election, Mr. Rotimi Akeredolu (SAN), of the All Progressive Congress (APC) has urged the high command of the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) to pay the allowances of security personnel deployed for the election in the state.

Akeredolu said this on Wednesday in Akure while delivering his acceptance speech at the office of Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) after he was given a letter of return with his deputy-elect, Agboola Ajayi.

Akeredolu lamented that security operatives had been coming to his house since the Saturday election to demand for money from him, stressing that they were stranded and have become a burden to him.

He disclosed that the security operatives complained to him that their allowances were not paid since they were deployed for the election last week.

"They have been coming to my house to beg for money telling me that they were not paid their allowances.

"How can you deploy your officers for such assignment without paying them their money? I am saying this so that the DIG can take care of the issue," he said, urging the security bosses and Force Headquarters to cater for their personnel.

But the State Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Mr. Femi Joseph, denied the allegations on the non-payment of election allowance for the police officers deployed for the election.

Ondo Governor-elect in the November 26 governorship election, Mr. Rotimi Akeredolu (SAN), of the All Progressive Congress (APC) has urged the high command of the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) to pay the allowances of security personnel deployed for the election in the state.

Akeredolu said this on Wednesday in Akure while delivering his acceptance speech at the office of Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) after he was given a letter of return with his deputy-elect, Agboola Ajayi.

Akeredolu lamented that security operatives had been coming to his house since the Saturday election to demand for money from him, stressing that they were stranded and have become a burden to him.

He disclosed that the security operatives complained to him that their allowances were not paid since they were deployed for the election last week.

"They have been coming to my house to beg for money telling me that they were not paid their allowances.

"How can you deploy your officers for such assignment without paying them their money? I am saying this so that the DIG can take care of the issue," he said, urging the security bosses and Force Headquarters to cater for their personnel.

But the State Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Mr. Femi Joseph, denied the allegations on the non-payment of election allowance for the police officers deployed for the election.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/policemen-demanding-money-from-me-since-i-won-ondo-poll-akeredolu/173947.html

Hmmmm!!!

Why have they been coming to Akeredolu's house .... DSS needs to look into this and find out why security forces will be going to Akeredolu's house instead of their command.

Did they do Akeredolu any favour to warrant them coming to his house and not other politicians houses?

Could it be that they are coming to take what was promised them in the event Akeredolu wins?

Why are they not going to Governor Mimiko to ask for money?

I think, Akeredolu and APC have some questions to answer.

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Demanding Money From Me Since I Won Ondo Poll — Akeredolu by buffalowings: 8:26am On Dec 01, 2016
Progressive01:
That isnt a bribe. They didnt request that he gave them money "to do" something. He isnt bribing them. Only appreciating them for the security they provide. People do that every omce in a while. Even myself do give them sometimes when they dont request for it, or on some trips, i simply get some soft drinks and give them on the highways even when im not asked to stop. Sometimes, alot of oranges when i go to rurak areas.

Our police no dey try, no doubt about that, but one has got to show them some love once in a while.

So, like i said, Mimiko should shut the fvck up and appreciate them. Shikenan.

I'm not sure if you're being sarcasticl
Re: Policemen Demanding Money From Me Since I Won Ondo Poll — Akeredolu by NairaMaster1(m): 8:31am On Dec 01, 2016
They worked for it. Politicians and use and dumv

1 Like

Re: Policemen Demanding Money From Me Since I Won Ondo Poll — Akeredolu by 4nobody4every1: 8:32am On Dec 01, 2016
sarrki:
This man talks too much

Very soon you will know that

Ogogoro and water get the same color

But have different taste
grin grin grin grin

Re: Policemen Demanding Money From Me Since I Won Ondo Poll — Akeredolu by NairaMaster1(m): 8:33am On Dec 01, 2016
buffalowings:

I'm not sure if you're being sarcasticl

That zombie didn't read the thread.
Re: Policemen Demanding Money From Me Since I Won Ondo Poll — Akeredolu by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:33am On Dec 01, 2016
truthspeaks:
grin cheesy No time to waste time to observe time. Settle sharply
see this man oh, he no wan setle abi, he should let one of them do acidemtal discharge for him body e go know
Re: Policemen Demanding Money From Me Since I Won Ondo Poll — Akeredolu by AstuteJay: 8:41am On Dec 01, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

Tinubu is dead politically...

You are not a good student of history.

Tinubu single handedly fought the Almighty OBJ as a sitting governor of Lagos. All the other South Western states were hijacked by PDP but Jagaban stood strong. OBJ refused to pay Lagos monthly allocation for over a year, still Jagaban stood strong.

From a mono state in the South West, he delivered the entire zone back to ACN. He then went ahead to deliver Nigeria to APC.

He has done it before, he will surely do it again.

All hail the Jagaban Borgu of Africa!
Re: Policemen Demanding Money From Me Since I Won Ondo Poll — Akeredolu by shinaking: 8:44am On Dec 01, 2016
Ondo state has entered into being APC investment too may God help
Re: Policemen Demanding Money From Me Since I Won Ondo Poll — Akeredolu by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:45am On Dec 01, 2016
Progressive01:
That isnt a bribe. They didnt request that he gave them money "to do" something. He isnt bribing them. Only appreciating them for the security they provide. People do that every omce in a while. Even myself do give them sometimes when they dont request for it, or on some trips, i simply get some soft drinks and give them on the highways even when im not asked to stop. Sometimes, alot of oranges when i go to rurak areas.

Our police no dey try, no doubt about that, but one has got to show them some love once in a while.

Mimiko should shut up? What brougt Mimiko into dis? All this Apc zombies self
Re: Policemen Demanding Money From Me Since I Won Ondo Poll — Akeredolu by kinguwem: 8:49am On Dec 01, 2016
Ahmeduana:
WHY WON'T THEY ASK? WHEN THEY KNOW THAT THEY ARE THE ONE THAT HELPED YOU TO STEAL THE MANDATE.
Unlike the DSS, Police personnel personnel like begging for food, drinks & money while on official duty. Doesn't speak well about them.
Re: Policemen Demanding Money From Me Since I Won Ondo Poll — Akeredolu by PaulIdu: 8:53am On Dec 01, 2016
sarrki:
This man talks too much

Very soon you will know that

Ogogoro and water get the same color

But have different taste

Always trying to court trouble where there is non
Re: Policemen Demanding Money From Me Since I Won Ondo Poll — Akeredolu by rassan: 8:54am On Dec 01, 2016
Ondo's greatest mistake is voting Akeredolu. He can never perform, since he has started complaining about the policemen asking him for money. Although is just 4years and he's not coming for the second term, since mimiko has thought ondo people lesson.
Re: Policemen Demanding Money From Me Since I Won Ondo Poll — Akeredolu by IYANGBALI: 9:20am On Dec 01, 2016
Useless people in a useless country
Re: Policemen Demanding Money From Me Since I Won Ondo Poll — Akeredolu by bolinxman: 9:22am On Dec 01, 2016
The election was heavily monetized,it was 'see and buy',although the three leading parties paid.APC paid the highest amount and people voted for the highest amount.Mimiko brought the template during 2015 State House of Assembly election in Ondo State,he caught APC unaware,but this time around APC had more than enough money to buy votes .If any aggrieved political party is going to tribunal,that will be absolute wasting of time,the election was not rigged but money played a crucial role. People needs your money not your idea,because of hunger in our Society.
What is the future of Nigeria's Democracy?
Re: Policemen Demanding Money From Me Since I Won Ondo Poll — Akeredolu by benzems(m): 9:36am On Dec 01, 2016
Mr Governor are you surprise
See how your victory came.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7U3fIsT4Tw
Re: Policemen Demanding Money From Me Since I Won Ondo Poll — Akeredolu by seguno2: 9:47am On Dec 01, 2016
Progressive01:
Mr man, shut the Bleep and rogger them jor. Complaining too damn early.

Progressive bribe aka "roger them jor".
What manner of change did the anti-corruption chanters sell to us?
Scam unlimited.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen Demanding Money From Me Since I Won Ondo Poll — Akeredolu by alaskido(m): 9:51am On Dec 01, 2016
Mr Akeredolu, please pay the Policemen o. They worked for you.
Re: Policemen Demanding Money From Me Since I Won Ondo Poll — Akeredolu by playfulvivo: 10:03am On Dec 01, 2016
e will soon start saying no money to fulfill his campaign promises....Obaseki don dey talk am..APC is worse
Re: Policemen Demanding Money From Me Since I Won Ondo Poll — Akeredolu by ASL33: 10:08am On Dec 01, 2016
Progressive01:

what is the job they receive salary for if not to provide security? Who is Mimiko again and why should be appreciate the police.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Demanding Money From Me Since I Won Ondo Poll — Akeredolu by truthspeaks: 10:09am On Dec 01, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
see this man oh, he no wan setle abi, he should let one of them do acidemtal discharge for him body e go know
grin grin grin
Re: Policemen Demanding Money From Me Since I Won Ondo Poll — Akeredolu by magoo10(m): 10:12am On Dec 01, 2016
you won't settle them quietly na until they reveal how they helped you rig election,
Abi na only you Don do election recently
Re: Policemen Demanding Money From Me Since I Won Ondo Poll — Akeredolu by yedidiah(m): 10:26am On Dec 01, 2016
please o, I don't know but does this man drink? the way he talks and sway like one that is bouncing back from a hangover

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Days To Campaigns Flag-Off: APC Governors, Ministers Lobby Tinubu / Naira Scarcity: NLC Threatens Strike, Gives FG Seven-day Ultimatum / El-rufai Joins Bakare For His Church Fundraising In Lagos(pics,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.