Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Advice To Young Guys Looking For Romance This Yuletide By The (NBA) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To Young Guys Looking For Romance This Yuletide By The (NBA) (789 Views)

For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold / Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos / This Lady Vows To Destroy So Many Relationships This Yuletide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To Young Guys Looking For Romance This Yuletide By The (NBA) by FakoMaybach1: 6:12am On Dec 01, 2016
Advice from Nigerian Boyfriend Association (NBA) to all intending boyfriends ans upcoming boos.....
Today is the 1st of December and this month is packed with a lot of activities like Rhythm unplugged, Lagos carnival, Eleguishi carnival etc
As an intending boyfriend you are expected to take your girl out to one or two of these end time shows, gigs, and parties so that bae will know u are serious....but dear shakiti bobo use your head oooo
VIP ticket for Rhythm unplugged na from 50 k upward,a bottle of jack Daniels at Quilox goes for 25k upwards, even a cup of ice cream at cold stone can go as much as 3k and if u no put ur foot down after spending all that money awon Olori-ibu Lagos girls will say "He is like a brother to me" or "we are just friends".
The Nigerian Boyfriends association (NBA) has come up with a plan to avoid this anomaly this xmas...when u are driving the bae to the choice destination please play this track list on ur car stereo

1. I NO BE UR FRIEND O:- by Adekunle Gold
2.SHE SAY IM JUST A FRIEND: by Mario
3. CAN I BE MORE THAN A FRIEND: by P square
4. DONT LET GO (Dont u wanna be?): by Evogue
5.FRIEND-ZONE IS NOT MY PORTION : by Unknown artist
6. ANY OTHER ANTI FRIEND-ZONE SONG U KNOW

If u play all this and she still says u are like a friend my brother drive her to the middle of third mainland bridge and drop her there, she is a karishika and she belongs to the sea...be adviced

signed
secretary
Nigerian Boyfriend association
cc rocktation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice To Young Guys Looking For Romance This Yuletide By The (NBA) by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:16am On Dec 01, 2016
grin

Hahahhahahaaha.... TrapHedges, bobo... It's Christmas soon eehnn.. How much u gonna spend on me? cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Advice To Young Guys Looking For Romance This Yuletide By The (NBA) by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 01, 2016
chairman u still nice o, I go just leave her inside my car with my rottweiler and German sherperd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice To Young Guys Looking For Romance This Yuletide By The (NBA) by TrapHedges(m): 6:29am On Dec 01, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Hahahhahahaaha.... TrapHedges, bobo... It's Christmas soon eehnn.. How much u gonna spend on me? cheesy tongue

Lols am gonna get a blank cheque baby.. And you sign whatsoever u want cool
Re: Advice To Young Guys Looking For Romance This Yuletide By The (NBA) by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:33am On Dec 01, 2016
TrapHedges:

Lols am gonna get a blank cheque baby.. And you sign whatsoever u want cool

grin

Hahahahaha... How many digits u have in ur bank account wink
Re: Advice To Young Guys Looking For Romance This Yuletide By The (NBA) by sinaj(f): 6:33am On Dec 01, 2016
Lwkmd! grin

This is serz o!
Re: Advice To Young Guys Looking For Romance This Yuletide By The (NBA) by ghettowriter(m): 6:35am On Dec 01, 2016
hahahaha...(i woke up to this humor)... this december go make sense.

Happy new month Fellas!
Re: Advice To Young Guys Looking For Romance This Yuletide By The (NBA) by TrapHedges(m): 6:41am On Dec 01, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Hahahahaha... How many digits u have in ur bank account wink

9 baby cool
Re: Advice To Young Guys Looking For Romance This Yuletide By The (NBA) by ReubenE(m): 6:42am On Dec 01, 2016
This one wey harmattan don nearly enter pocket, guys are wiser now.
But no matter what, babe must go dancing...

Happy new month to everyone here n beyond
Re: Advice To Young Guys Looking For Romance This Yuletide By The (NBA) by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:49am On Dec 01, 2016
TrapHedges:

9 baby cool

grin

Aaaaww... Our Christmas will be so fun then kiss spend it to me all the 9 digits u have in ur bank account and we'll see if u can be my baby daddy grin

Hahahahahhahaahahahah...
Re: Advice To Young Guys Looking For Romance This Yuletide By The (NBA) by Splinz(m): 9:50am On Dec 01, 2016
LETTER TO MR. CHAIRMAN, NBA, LAGOS CHAPTER.

Hello sir,

On behalf of NBA nationwide, I want to thank you for this timely advice and recommendations.

However, we at the national headquater have decided to key into the present government initiative of "Change Begin With You", by boycotting any form of wasteful spending.

As a result, we've decided that NBA nationwide will spent this yuletide season in our different villages, helping in farming works and community services.

We regret any inconvenience this decision may cause you all. My brother, this recession is real!

Signed,
NBA PRESIDENT, NATIONWIDE.
Re: Advice To Young Guys Looking For Romance This Yuletide By The (NBA) by browniecay: 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2016
Funny, this ekonomic receshun will not be favorable at all.
Re: Advice To Young Guys Looking For Romance This Yuletide By The (NBA) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
comradespade:
chairman u still nice o, I go just leave her inside my car with my rottweiler and German sherperd
You Badt
Re: Advice To Young Guys Looking For Romance This Yuletide By The (NBA) by PrettyClare7(f): 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2016
lol what is my own?

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Forget This Girl.help Needed / 25 Quotes From Mlk.jr To Inspire Your Day / How Can One Really Understand Girls(photos)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.