Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,802 members, 7,802,563 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Royal Majesties Wishes You All A Prosperious December; Happy New Month! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Royal Majesties Wishes You All A Prosperious December; Happy New Month! (3518 Views)

Kashybaby And Royal Black / Single Ladies Wishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Royal Majesties Wishes You All A Prosperious December; Happy New Month! by KINGinVAHALA: 5:44pm On Dec 01, 2016
kenonze:

Thanks real good Buddy.
Glad to be the second on your endless list of friends
you re welcome flawless miss!

Lol, second on my list, ooppss, my intention was to make you the first, please forgive my mistake.

Hope your day was splendid?

1 Like

Re: Royal Majesties Wishes You All A Prosperious December; Happy New Month! by KINGinVAHALA: 5:46pm On Dec 01, 2016
nowpresence:

For you or from you.
You said you were going to send one for me. Remember?
I would say both because I told you I was gonna drop you a pm, I did but got no response from you.

Anyways, how has your today been?
Re: Royal Majesties Wishes You All A Prosperious December; Happy New Month! by KINGinVAHALA: 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
Amelian:

wink wink cheesy
*kisses*
Re: Royal Majesties Wishes You All A Prosperious December; Happy New Month! by KINGinVAHALA: 5:48pm On Dec 01, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
grin grin grin grin na u be chairman na u go do the party na
Shey you go bring plenty pvssies for me if I organize the party base on who you re, baba for the girls? hahahah
Re: Royal Majesties Wishes You All A Prosperious December; Happy New Month! by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:50pm On Dec 01, 2016
no wahala about that
KINGinVAHALA:

Shey you go bring plenty pvssies for me if I organize the party base on who you re, baba for the girls? hahahah
Re: Royal Majesties Wishes You All A Prosperious December; Happy New Month! by KINGinVAHALA: 5:50pm On Dec 01, 2016
arosunshine:

abobby d rougher d sea d smoother we sail.
Ma whatsapp code : 08119944330
cappato cappato my brother in the lord.
Re: Royal Majesties Wishes You All A Prosperious December; Happy New Month! by KINGinVAHALA: 5:51pm On Dec 01, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
no wahala about that
hahahahaha, you sure so? nor play me 419 join this recession o
Re: Royal Majesties Wishes You All A Prosperious December; Happy New Month! by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:51pm On Dec 01, 2016
grin grin grin
KINGinVAHALA:

hahahahaha, you sure so? nor play me 419 join this recession o
Re: Royal Majesties Wishes You All A Prosperious December; Happy New Month! by KINGinVAHALA: 5:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
grin grin grin
you better talk now o. hehehehe
Re: Royal Majesties Wishes You All A Prosperious December; Happy New Month! by nowpresence(f): 7:07pm On Dec 01, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

I would say both because I told you I was gonna drop you a pm, I did but got no response from you.

Anyways, how has your today been?
Went well.
Just at home, Waiting for Nysc stream two.
Re: Royal Majesties Wishes You All A Prosperious December; Happy New Month! by arosunshine(m): 7:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
Re: Royal Majesties Wishes You All A Prosperious December; Happy New Month! by KINGinVAHALA: 7:18pm On Dec 01, 2016
nowpresence:

Went well.
Just at home, Waiting for Nysc stream two.
ooppss, which how abode isn't far, would have always come to say hi, *wink*

That's nice!

wouldn't mind taking you away from here, to a place where only 2 ears meet, do you care?
Re: Royal Majesties Wishes You All A Prosperious December; Happy New Month! by delishpot: 7:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
Thanks best of the year to you too
Re: Royal Majesties Wishes You All A Prosperious December; Happy New Month! by KINGinVAHALA: 7:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
arosunshine:

tanana me make i add u for norsemen cyber deck.
no prob bro!
Re: Royal Majesties Wishes You All A Prosperious December; Happy New Month! by KINGinVAHALA: 7:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
delishpot:
Thanks best of the year to you too
thanks boss and longest time, where have you been?
Re: Royal Majesties Wishes You All A Prosperious December; Happy New Month! by delishpot: 7:24pm On Dec 01, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

thanks boss and longest time, where have you been?

I dey o. Have been around.
Re: Royal Majesties Wishes You All A Prosperious December; Happy New Month! by nowpresence(f): 7:27pm On Dec 01, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

ooppss, which how abode isn't far, would have always come to say hi, *wink*

That's nice!

wouldn't mind taking you away from here, to a place where only 2 ears meet, do you care?
You sure knows how to choose your words to suit it's purpose.

OK.
Send me PM
Re: Royal Majesties Wishes You All A Prosperious December; Happy New Month! by KINGinVAHALA: 7:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
delishpot:

I dey o. Have been around.
awwww, thought recession took you away o. lol
how was your day bro?
Re: Royal Majesties Wishes You All A Prosperious December; Happy New Month! by KINGinVAHALA: 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2016
nowpresence:

You sure knows how to choose your words to suit it's purpose.

OK.
Send me PM
lol, don't mind me, that's what to expect from a man whose words and actions are guided by God.

I have sent it!
Re: Royal Majesties Wishes You All A Prosperious December; Happy New Month! by Rucheen(m): 8:24pm On Dec 01, 2016
Happy New Month Rgd Sailor
Re: Royal Majesties Wishes You All A Prosperious December; Happy New Month! by KINGinVAHALA: 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2016
Rucheen:
Happy New Month Rgd Sailor
whenever I hear or read such, I sure for know who the person saying or posting it is.

Fire for you!
Re: Royal Majesties Wishes You All A Prosperious December; Happy New Month! by Chanchit: 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2016
kinginvahala! I dey hail o. Wishing you a happy december too.
Re: Royal Majesties Wishes You All A Prosperious December; Happy New Month! by KINGinVAHALA: 2:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
Chanchit:
kinginvahala! I dey hail o. Wishing you a happy december too.
ehhh, my brother from diff parent, na me hail you pass jare.
How flexing na?
Re: Royal Majesties Wishes You All A Prosperious December; Happy New Month! by makydebbie(f): 2:43pm On Dec 03, 2016
Maxi112:
thanks bro.

same here, wish you all the best..... have a great ahead cool
hey!

Where have you been?
Re: Royal Majesties Wishes You All A Prosperious December; Happy New Month! by Maxi112: 3:06pm On Dec 03, 2016
makydebbie:
hey!

Where have you been?
sweetie kiss

been on sabbatical, how are you?
Re: Royal Majesties Wishes You All A Prosperious December; Happy New Month! by makydebbie(f): 3:10pm On Dec 03, 2016
Maxi112:
sweetie kiss

been on sabbatical, how are you?
Just coping with lifesmiley
Re: Royal Majesties Wishes You All A Prosperious December; Happy New Month! by Maxi112: 3:23pm On Dec 03, 2016
makydebbie:
Just coping with lifesmiley
I'm not yet back oh grin

just here to reply mentions grin
Re: Royal Majesties Wishes You All A Prosperious December; Happy New Month! by makydebbie(f): 3:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
Maxi112:
I'm not yet back oh grin

just here to reply mentions grin
come back soon cry
Re: Royal Majesties Wishes You All A Prosperious December; Happy New Month! by Elnino4ladies: 7:30am On Dec 05, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
DaddySLY, tolugar, kenonze, NicholasNunez, SweetyZinta, missvera, totalhealth, Fynestboi, Tafari1, MzLarem, rosalieene, Raine80, nowpresence, PRESTIGERYHME, Rucheen, dimexy247, Ymodulus, Aminat508, litetias, McBrooklyn, Mhizkel, beautiful232, kingphilip, ihimiray, rawpadgin, MzPecs, TheBlessedMAN, Rebekkah, MULLAH123, sarrki, Bolustic, castrokins, iamDiabolic, hopeforcharles, donseg, NevetsIbot, saxwizard, meltiplexer, kalokalo, purityval, snakie86, SFTW, 4nobody4every1, PureWays, linusbnn, SuperSuave, gebest, chriskosherbal, dollyjuke, Olukat, XYZ123, lilzcee, iyke1989, Ezenwammadu, herbie27, todayboy, Gkemz, sammyj, Gmekx, BreadandBeans, Chosen1984, DropShot, IVORY2009, SmartestPopQUEEN, Nitefury, Mattkent, Demdem, WebSurfer, Cherishing, greatiyk4u, richidinho, hertz9te, Ioannes, Elijahrona2, IamPatriotic, HungerBAD, obowunmi, EZEIGBO1OFIMO, clefstone, BarryX, saasala, marshborn, vedaxcool, experimentist, UndisputedBosom, kennygee, Bonham, cashkid, Sunnycliff, YoursGEJ, ORACLE1975, LoveDecay, lekkie073, Lisaflex, RAKITIC, fulanimafia, Divinehenrich, OrlandoOwoh, calculator123, enoch273, brainpulse, adeyemi2015(m), Charles4075, ademasta, Firstlieutenant, obayaya, Festivalofholi, gloatkenf, Emmaesty, Pennah, Missyetty, pamcode, ajebuter, emeijeh, Seeeeeeee, Poorboy, Bluezy13, abimbawealth, Tobiee, patwhizkid, PentiumPro, ezychris, Ratello, uzolexis, dwebdesign, maryhaam, Omolola1, K9blunt, Amelian, AbbieGee1, sorextee, NgeneUkwenu, IbnSultaan, Emenandez4lyf, Christeety, delishpot, Thoniameek, hefelove, Panshow, Nairalander01, Chanchit, Thobiy, ASL33, erusen, adenine02, sosanova, temitemi1, Jirate, pcguru1, BeastAmbition, dumo1, kajoula, enshi, veekid, Juxtified, adeaks, Barackmeringo, druxy, IRserveMyComent, alobright17, GloriaNinja, IamLucy, Caringguy, jamalnation, Surfboard, Tzmalife, amzee, edey2real, daewoorazer, Mafking, assfreaky, Iamthoney, RuggedArab, crotonite, JBismarck, 4rmthewest, timidapsin, EzePromoe, Teempakguy, Arsenalholic, anonimi, Dezzx, sdindan, tomakint, anigbajumo, guru01, VocalWalls, slightlyMad, dhtml18, Caseless, teejaypee, vonn, Progressive01, sherif4owo, InZA, Zikdik, stevecantrell, BoboYekini, PMBfirstson, seunmsg, MeAboki, HalimaSadiya, maryam6, fulanigirl, fiizznation, cherrybrown, cruzita, snrr, Marvel1206, pikin1, Birniwa, gawu1, Kunlexic, marv1, Johfem, carinmom, druboon404, Mrfred43, paulsir, alizma, gbeny007, higherpower, piagetskinner, promisechild, Zico5, Brainy007, Donshegxy10, papparatzzi2013, Elnino4ladies, rusher14, gwales, TheNonce, madridguy, saxby, midolian, Juliaann, ashewoboy, Reference, manny4life, dunkem21, TippyTop, PassingShot, modath, adewumiopeyemi, young03

Happy New month sir

2 Likes

Re: Royal Majesties Wishes You All A Prosperious December; Happy New Month! by sammyj: 4:37pm On Dec 05, 2016
UAW cheesy
Elnino4ladies:

Happy New month sir
Re: Royal Majesties Wishes You All A Prosperious December; Happy New Month! by emeijeh(m): 12:52am On Dec 06, 2016
NevetsIbot:
happy new month too o baba... you too correct
Happy December KINGofWAHALA KINGinVAHALA
Re: Royal Majesties Wishes You All A Prosperious December; Happy New Month! by Tafari1(m): 8:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Bro, wetin be spicy alt?
How your day go

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hy There,drop Ur Number To Mingle / Single&searching... For Matured Mind Only.. Your Spouse Is Waiting. / Are You In Benue State Environment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.