Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Ladies Be Careful! A Girl Accepted Friend Request From A Guy And This Happened - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Be Careful! A Girl Accepted Friend Request From A Guy And This Happened (7497 Views)

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! / 15 On-bed Experiences Between A Guy And A Girl (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Be Careful! A Girl Accepted Friend Request From A Guy And This Happened by armadeo(m): 10:56am On Dec 01, 2016
This is funny as f.

The girl is dumb. She was ready to knack the guy and follow him back the next day hoping he was rich. Lol

Hungry girls and marriage. Looking for a dude to tie thier bills to.

Imagine

Bigger phone
Hotel bill

Church left right and center.
Medical test to prove she can skin dive the guy

Lol.

Lol Wayne pic pls.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Be Careful! A Girl Accepted Friend Request From A Guy And This Happened by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 01, 2016
Stupedinluv:
scammers everywhere!

Some Nigerian guys and gold digging

If they were women they would have put up their pusssies on konga.

Dont say Nigerian girls are gold diggers cos you would do worse if you were one cool

Actually, for all we know, the guy's intentions might have been geniune. On the other hand though, ur sista Ugochi clearly had plans to dig. Too bad it wasn't gold, after all the prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Be Careful! A Girl Accepted Friend Request From A Guy And This Happened by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 01, 2016
soberdrunk:
First and foremost, this lady needs English classes very urgently, i developed migraine reading the story. Secondly "you dont smell what you dont want to eat", she has seen fine boy with Dubai pictures and even requested for a 'higher expensive phone', because it turned out to be a scam she now reversed the story and is forming all holy...........GERRRAHIA!!!! angry angry
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Ladies Be Careful! A Girl Accepted Friend Request From A Guy And This Happened by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 01, 2016
CorGier:

Actually, for all we know, the guy's intentions might have been geniune. On the other hand though, ur sista Ugochi clearly had plans to dig. Too bad it wasn't gold, after all the prayers.
I have spoken cool
Re: Ladies Be Careful! A Girl Accepted Friend Request From A Guy And This Happened by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 01, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I have spoken cool
Of course, na to spark remain.
Re: Ladies Be Careful! A Girl Accepted Friend Request From A Guy And This Happened by AyamStarch: 11:18am On Dec 01, 2016
Stupedinluv:
scammers everywhere!

Some Nigerian guys and gold digging

If they were women they would have put up their pusssies on konga.

Dont say Nigerian girls are gold diggers cos you would do worse if you were one cool

babe, you set, #nohomo

1 Like

Re: Ladies Be Careful! A Girl Accepted Friend Request From A Guy And This Happened by Mightyify(m): 11:19am On Dec 01, 2016
lalasticlala, Seun

Please move this to front page to enlighten our young girls
Re: Ladies Be Careful! A Girl Accepted Friend Request From A Guy And This Happened by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 01, 2016
This is how they will be calling on God with prayers while bleeping men upandan.

Her priest encouraged the relationship sef.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Be Careful! A Girl Accepted Friend Request From A Guy And This Happened by phlamesG: 11:35am On Dec 01, 2016
All this girls don tire me sef

1 Like

Re: Ladies Be Careful! A Girl Accepted Friend Request From A Guy And This Happened by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 01, 2016
Hummm...lesson learnt.
Re: Ladies Be Careful! A Girl Accepted Friend Request From A Guy And This Happened by shugacane(f): 11:54am On Dec 01, 2016
Joe171:

Only God knows where you were rushing to with this your typing. were you in a hurry to post this?
calm down and convey your message well, nairaland is not going for Christmas break.
must u now quote this long thing? undecided
Re: Ladies Be Careful! A Girl Accepted Friend Request From A Guy And This Happened by ogtavia(m): 12:01pm On Dec 01, 2016
mamatayour:
this really got me laughing. What is the meaning of praying before accepting friend request on fb. After your prayers u told him u need a better phone. Greedy gurl
I bet she prayed before posting this on Facebook...
Re: Ladies Be Careful! A Girl Accepted Friend Request From A Guy And This Happened by Fidelismaria: 12:41pm On Dec 01, 2016
undecided

undecided

Dat dat dat dat dat dat

Stupid fool
Re: Ladies Be Careful! A Girl Accepted Friend Request From A Guy And This Happened by Chidonc(m): 12:44pm On Dec 01, 2016
Masikay:
Couldn't comprehend the shit she wrote. My eyes are already itching.... Summary biko...
sis ugochi do pray before acceptin frn request on fb, if you must buy her phone, it must be something higher than s5, she is very holy and even cover herself with the blood of jesus before picking calls, but is also good at arrangin hotel room that she will stay with the bro richard

that is the summary,

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Be Careful! A Girl Accepted Friend Request From A Guy And This Happened by mamatayour(f): 1:56pm On Dec 01, 2016
ogtavia:
I bet she prayed before posting this on Facebook...
don't mind her. She dey give us format
Re: Ladies Be Careful! A Girl Accepted Friend Request From A Guy And This Happened by vroy(m): 2:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
u even prayed xo DAT he can call u
Re: Ladies Be Careful! A Girl Accepted Friend Request From A Guy And This Happened by moststylish(m): 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2016
Really, I know that guy, his real name is Tega
Re: Ladies Be Careful! A Girl Accepted Friend Request From A Guy And This Happened by dapsonlou(m): 2:49pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mightyify:
lalasticlala, Seun

The way girls are desperate for marriage these days is embarrassing....

My guy marriage na Job for Nigeria o.
Re: Ladies Be Careful! A Girl Accepted Friend Request From A Guy And This Happened by johnsonjosbles(m): 2:58pm On Dec 01, 2016
niceprof:
All i can see is a desperate gullible lady ,if only these ladies could try and always edit God out of their stupidity.
i'm telling u, this is common sense but the way she dey attach God make me wonder
Re: Ladies Be Careful! A Girl Accepted Friend Request From A Guy And This Happened by photoshoot(m): 3:03pm On Dec 01, 2016
grin so she was going to go to the hotel room to go and do what? grin to curse the woman dey scratch me undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Be Careful! A Girl Accepted Friend Request From A Guy And This Happened by Joe171(m): 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
shugacane:
must u now quote this long thing? undecided
How is that your headache?
I see you are tired of being ignored and neglected, you also want to be noticed.
Re: Ladies Be Careful! A Girl Accepted Friend Request From A Guy And This Happened by VegetarainVamp(f): 3:57pm On Dec 01, 2016
learn how to make thousands of Naira weekly with just a start up capital of N500contact me on this number 09031980226to be added to our WhatsApp group for free seminars
Re: Ladies Be Careful! A Girl Accepted Friend Request From A Guy And This Happened by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mightyify:
lalasticlala, Seun

The way girls are desperate for marriage these days is embarrassing....

The way guys are using marriage as a bait these days is so embarrassing, thinking every lady wants to get married just like that. Ladies are now wise. If u like chat with a lady today and start talking about marriage, YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN O... grin

O. Y. O.

bloody morrafuckers!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Be Careful! A Girl Accepted Friend Request From A Guy And This Happened by Youngpo413: 5:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
CorGier:
See sista Ugochi dey reason how them for pay for their hotel bills sef. So after all this her church-girl efizee, she actually had it in mind to blow a total stranger. Girls..
what should you expect from a retired hoe, they pretend to turn over a new leaf when age is no longer on their side just to trap some innocent men, stupid things.
Re: Ladies Be Careful! A Girl Accepted Friend Request From A Guy And This Happened by Youngpo413: 5:11pm On Dec 01, 2016
Donkaz:
The greedy girl just hear "abroad" she don wet already.
typical of naija ladies.
Re: Ladies Be Careful! A Girl Accepted Friend Request From A Guy And This Happened by Youngpo413: 5:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
supersonic1:
To other Girls out there
those fish brains will never ever learn.
Re: Ladies Be Careful! A Girl Accepted Friend Request From A Guy And This Happened by chuckdee4(m): 5:44pm On Dec 01, 2016
Why all this attack on the OP, nairalnders can be very judgemental sha
Re: Ladies Be Careful! A Girl Accepted Friend Request From A Guy And This Happened by Donkaz(m): 5:49pm On Dec 01, 2016
Youngpo413:
typical of naija ladies.
what annoys me the most is that they always want to play the victim.
Re: Ladies Be Careful! A Girl Accepted Friend Request From A Guy And This Happened by nathz45: 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2016
CorGier:
See sista Ugochi dey reason how them for pay for their hotel bills sef. So after all this her church-girl efizee, she actually had it in mind to blow a total stranger. Girls..

hahahaaa...I thought I was the only one that saw this part...lmao
Re: Ladies Be Careful! A Girl Accepted Friend Request From A Guy And This Happened by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2016
Dn't mind d fool, who does she think she's fooling. She had d intention of blowing d guy in the hotel, had it been d guy really had cash n wanted to send, we won't hear anything or at most, u will hear the Lord has done it. Rubbish, oluyaquote author=CorGier post=51533142]See sista Ugochi dey reason how them for pay for their hotel bills sef. So after all this her church-girl efizee, she actually had it in mind to blow a total stranger. Girls..
[/quote]
Re: Ladies Be Careful! A Girl Accepted Friend Request From A Guy And This Happened by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 01, 2016
Dn't mind d fool, who does she think she's fooling. She had d intention of blowing d guy in the hotel, had it been d guy really had cash n wanted to send, we won't hear anything or at most, u will hear the Lord has done it. Rubbish, oluya
CorGier:
Re: Ladies Be Careful! A Girl Accepted Friend Request From A Guy And This Happened by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
Yes na true angry
AuroraB:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? / +18 Which Do You Prefer? [Picture] / 14 TRUE Reasons She Doesn't Call Or Text You Back (yes You!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.