Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Oversized Khaki Given To A Corper In Ogun State. Photo - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Oversized Khaki Given To A Corper In Ogun State. Photo (61112 Views)

Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) / Big And Bold Female Corper In Her NYSC Khaki (Photo) / Female Corper Rocks Her Oversized NYSC Kit. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oversized Khaki Given To A Corper In Ogun State. Photo by Franchise21(m): 12:39pm On Dec 01, 2016
grin
Re: Oversized Khaki Given To A Corper In Ogun State. Photo by castrokins(m): 12:39pm On Dec 01, 2016
Jokes Apart, Who Sews For NYSC?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oversized Khaki Given To A Corper In Ogun State. Photo by dytbabe: 12:39pm On Dec 01, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Oversized Khaki Given To A Corper In Ogun State. Photo by flistyl(m): 12:39pm On Dec 01, 2016
samuel051:
he own good, see Wetin my mumcy buy for me for xmas

you no well, see the outfit wey you dey claim

Re: Oversized Khaki Given To A Corper In Ogun State. Photo by sparkleRed(f): 12:40pm On Dec 01, 2016
zanebaddo:
Have mercy on me Lord. Save me from this condition.

Every night i talk to God but he says nothing.

Be strong, lines will fall in places, God knows d best time, u might think u want it now, but God has d best set aside for you.
Re: Oversized Khaki Given To A Corper In Ogun State. Photo by seguno2: 12:41pm On Dec 01, 2016
Na Buhari recession cause am.
Oga Buhari no get money to pay better tailor for a good job.
Re: Oversized Khaki Given To A Corper In Ogun State. Photo by ichito(m): 12:42pm On Dec 01, 2016
WHAT IS UR PROBLEM?
jaydee842:
Re: Oversized Khaki Given To A Corper In Ogun State. Photo by Genea(f): 12:42pm On Dec 01, 2016
jaydee842:
u r maaaaaadt
Re: Oversized Khaki Given To A Corper In Ogun State. Photo by seguno2: 12:42pm On Dec 01, 2016
castrokins:
Jokes Apart, Who Sews For NYSC?

Buhari's tailor.
Abi you sef never notice how his dresses are always oversize showing his long ostrich neck.
Re: Oversized Khaki Given To A Corper In Ogun State. Photo by johnstar(m): 12:43pm On Dec 01, 2016
Hehe
Re: Oversized Khaki Given To A Corper In Ogun State. Photo by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 01, 2016
herzern1:
So no Fashion experts to make amendment to the cloth for him??........

Please....Let's stop makinq mockery of ourselves...

Recession is the cause
Re: Oversized Khaki Given To A Corper In Ogun State. Photo by jackie35(m): 12:45pm On Dec 01, 2016
jaydee842:

They don finish this girl.
Re: Oversized Khaki Given To A Corper In Ogun State. Photo by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 01, 2016
if he was in benue state now the gov. could have giving him a job
Re: Oversized Khaki Given To A Corper In Ogun State. Photo by proffytee(m): 12:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
This is always expected. This is the oversized Khaki that was given to a National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Batch B member serving in Ogun state. The young man who proudly rocked the outfit and attracted attention to himself -said he's ready to 'serve his fatherland like this and won't make any adjustments'...

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/checkout-khaki-given-to-corps-member.html
confirm abatiwere
Re: Oversized Khaki Given To A Corper In Ogun State. Photo by Blurryface(m): 12:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
jaydee842:

Moderators, Please dash this person 15 years ban.
Re: Oversized Khaki Given To A Corper In Ogun State. Photo by Tobium1(m): 12:54pm On Dec 01, 2016
Eez normal sturvs
Re: Oversized Khaki Given To A Corper In Ogun State. Photo by tundafayaBuhari: 12:54pm On Dec 01, 2016
Afonjas are not difficult to identify. By their colour, stupidity you shall know them
Re: Oversized Khaki Given To A Corper In Ogun State. Photo by Gkemz: 12:55pm On Dec 01, 2016
Tell us he's so miserly of his allawi even to do a little adjustment to his khaki. Maybe he's saving it to build a house in his village. Make i hear say i served Nigeria. I only collected the the stipend, taught and went about my weekly cds because dis country doesn't worth dying for. Anyway, if u die serving dis country, nobody would remember your service just like those killed by boko and election.
Re: Oversized Khaki Given To A Corper In Ogun State. Photo by sunkoye: 1:04pm On Dec 01, 2016
i believe if NYSC mandate prospective corp members to indicate their cloth sizes months before orientatation camp. tins would have been more sane.
Re: Oversized Khaki Given To A Corper In Ogun State. Photo by lozanni(m): 1:05pm On Dec 01, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
This is always expected. This is the oversized Khaki that was given to a National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Batch B member serving in Ogun state. The young man who proudly rocked the outfit and attracted attention to himself -said he's ready to 'serve his fatherland like this and won't make any adjustments'...

This is one of the fall-out of arriving to camp late; you will be handed over-sized, and sometimes, incomplete uniform.
Re: Oversized Khaki Given To A Corper In Ogun State. Photo by jospepper(m): 1:11pm On Dec 01, 2016
Make I laugh small.

Check my signature

Re: Oversized Khaki Given To A Corper In Ogun State. Photo by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 01, 2016
nigga could have simply slimfitted the khaki e no dey cost.
Re: Oversized Khaki Given To A Corper In Ogun State. Photo by Hakeem3(m): 1:19pm On Dec 01, 2016
he should goan edit it ..!
Re: Oversized Khaki Given To A Corper In Ogun State. Photo by jeeqaa7(m): 1:23pm On Dec 01, 2016
see all the nepa wiresin his hand
Re: Oversized Khaki Given To A Corper In Ogun State. Photo by jeeqaa7(m): 1:23pm On Dec 01, 2016
see all the nepa wires in his hand
Re: Oversized Khaki Given To A Corper In Ogun State. Photo by IamISRAEL(m): 1:26pm On Dec 01, 2016
PrettyCrystal:

Op this isn't Ogun state but Delta state.
I know the fat corper, he is my cousin.
Re: Oversized Khaki Given To A Corper In Ogun State. Photo by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 01, 2016
But seriously NYSC mgt cum officials na Idiot , after registering and submitting ur kits sizes, they will go ahead to distribute undersized /oversized kits to corp members at the camp, This z why all our economic n leadership blueprints ends in paper work and we still remain where we are.
But seriously d guy shud go and amend his clothes, even fine sewed Chinos trousers from China re still being amended by contemporary trending Nigerian Youths, Except he be Clown wey no get swag.
Re: Oversized Khaki Given To A Corper In Ogun State. Photo by misteryman: 1:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
To serve Nigeria is not by Force cool
Re: Oversized Khaki Given To A Corper In Ogun State. Photo by jaafree: 1:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
The guy is stingy jare! That's how the kaki is giving to everyone, there are tailors in camp now he no wan re-size'am.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother & Son NYSC Photos (Before & After) / Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar / I Wish Someone Told Me This Before My NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.