Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,278 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll (27597 Views)

UAC Of Nigeria Technical Trainee Scheme 2018 Recruitment / Olam Nigeria 2018 Graduate Trainee Scheme Job Recruitment / Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by MKKO: 5:31pm On Dec 19, 2016
Those that got feedback, were did you guys write ur test, i wrote in ENUGU and am yet to get any feedback from them.
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by Bsharp: 6:02pm On Dec 19, 2016
Just seeing the mail now too. All thanks be to God.

Please I need directions on how to get to the venue from Secretariat or ketu. Thanks.
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by Obinna101: 8:48pm On Dec 19, 2016
Just got the mail. Effective Communication & Business Writing Skill Test on the 23rd. Thank u Lord
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by MKKO: 10:19pm On Dec 19, 2016
Obinna101:
Just got the mail. Effective Communication & Business Writing Skill Test on the 23rd. Thank u Lord
were did you write the test?
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by trizzy123: 10:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
got the invite for the second stage. BTW, anyone here should assist me as regard the direction from Oshodi to Ikeja (sterling training school)
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by geodemainguy(m): 11:07am On Dec 20, 2016
MKKO:
Those that got feedback, were did you guys write ur test, i wrote in ENUGU and am yet to get any feedback from them.
Samehere bruh, I've called five of my friends that wrote together in Enugu, yet, none have been mailed.
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by MKKO: 12:25pm On Dec 20, 2016
geodemainguy:
Samehere bruh, I've called five of my friends that wrote together in Enugu, yet, none have been mailed.
OK, they did not even get any positive or negative response?
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by geodemainguy(m): 4:22pm On Dec 20, 2016
MKKO:

OK, they did not even get any positive or negative response?
Yes
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by geodemainguy(m): 11:37am On Dec 21, 2016
Wait ooo! Is it only this few people that got an invite to the next stage?
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by dareysam: 12:03pm On Dec 21, 2016
geodemainguy:
Wait ooo! Is it only this few people that got an invite to the next stage?
I got too
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by geodemainguy(m): 2:43pm On Dec 21, 2016
dareysam:
I got too
Where was your centre?
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
CITIZENX:

So you want to take up contract job position with Sterling bank? You want to ruin your life? Except you are taking the job as a temporal measure, its advised that you apply directly for jobs. This contract job has destroyed many lives. You will never be promoted beyond Level 3, your colleagues who were patient and got direct offers will become BOs, SBOs and even BMs, some will have the chance to become EDs, GH and even MD, while you will never go beyond 3 promotions that add just N5000 at each level. After spending like four years, you will find it difficult getting another job in the industry as age will not be at your side. Your life will become miserable, you will see a permanent staff who just resumed and after 6 months is driving a car. You will be tempted to steal the bank money! The most callous part is that anybody can sack!!! You have received sufficient information to help.
I really understand.'I am weighting my options. pls how much does this sterling back pay their graduates.
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by funobong(m): 12:20am On Dec 22, 2016
Please those for 22nd should help us with the info later. Thanks
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by dareysam: 8:38am On Dec 22, 2016
geodemainguy:
Where was your centre?
Lagos
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by Obinna101: 9:19am On Dec 22, 2016
@MKKO, i wrote in Lagos.
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by MKKO: 1:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
Obinna101:
@MKKO, i wrote in Lagos.
OK thanks, i wrote in ENUGU. keeping my fingers crossed.
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by caneberry: 7:29pm On Dec 22, 2016
i could not make it today..so sad
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by maryjabeez: 9:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
Me too... sha aked for a reschedule, though I doubt if they do such.
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by youngwolf(m): 9:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
Please who made it to the assessment today?
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by damilee(m): 9:51pm On Dec 22, 2016
people that wrote today, how market naa
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by Bsharp: 11:16pm On Dec 22, 2016
The test was ok. Basically English language. There were questions involving use of punctuation marks such as comma, colon, semi-colon, etc. Then, fill in the gap, meaning of words, spellings. There was also a section for essays. Two essays and one memo or official letter.
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by youngwolf(m): 11:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
Bsharp:
The test was ok. Basically English language. There were questions involving use of punctuation marks such as comma, colon, semi-colon, etc. Then, fill in the gap, meaning of words, spellings. There was also a section for essays. Two essays and one memo or official letter.

Thank u sir
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by damilee(m): 6:45am On Dec 23, 2016
Bsharp:
thank u
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by geodemainguy(m): 8:22am On Dec 23, 2016
damilee:
people that wrote today, how market naa
People that wrote today" do you mean we are divided into segments, because I have not been invited for the next stage.
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by damilee(m): 8:37am On Dec 23, 2016
geodemainguy:
People that wrote today" do you mean we are divided into segments, because I have not been invited for the next stage.
Sorry man, I got no idea
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by MKKO: 10:28am On Dec 23, 2016
Bsharp:
please throw more light on the essay, memo and official letter, yet to be called but am hopeful
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by DENJIZZY(m): 11:19am On Dec 23, 2016
I need directions from Lagos state Secretariat to the test venue... Thanks
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by Bsharp: 12:35pm On Dec 23, 2016
MKKO:

please throw more light on the essay, memo and official letter, yet to be called but am hopeful
One essay was about who you are, the other was about your philosophy of life or something like that sha, then the memo was about a company policy. Just have basic essay and letter/memo writing skills and you should be fine.
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by Bsharp: 12:39pm On Dec 23, 2016
DENJIZZY:
I need directions from Lagos state Secretariat to the test venue... Thanks
From Secretariat, enter bus going to under bridge and drop at Diamond bank. Sterling bank is just opposite Diamond bank. The training school is in the same building as the bank.

1 Like

Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by meilleur: 8:49am On Dec 28, 2016
any news yet?
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by mijestic: 7:39pm On Jan 03, 2017
Please who has gotten any feedback after the business writing skill test
Re: Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll by MKKO: 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2017
what is holding them from getting back to us that wrote in ENUGU, this is not fair ooo. it's 1month+ now still nothing. they should make it known so that we can as well move forward with our lives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com / Breaking: FG Order Banks Not To Sack Workers / Punch Newspaper Massive Recruitment For Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.