Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Start Your Flavored Drinks Business Today - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Start Your Flavored Drinks Business Today (805 Views)

Soft Drinks To Cost More As Customs Proposes Excise Duty / Does Mixing Alcoholic Drinks With Non-Alcoholic Drinks Reduce Effect? / We Are The Distributors Of Jolly Time Flavored Drink In Lagos Call: 08161550058 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Flavored Drinks Business Today by Emeks008(m): 12:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
Hello nairalander, Am here this afternoon to put you through on some business that you overlook and people are out there making money from it. There is no other business am referring to than flavoured drinks production. Have you been thinking on how to start production of flavoured drinks either in pet bottle or in sachets and you don't have idea of who to run to? Am here today to put you through. You don't have to break the bank before you can start producing your own product. You only needs some little equipment to start your own business today. This is a good time to start. Don't wait until it's too late. I will personally put you through on what to do and things you require to start up your own soft drinks business. Don't procrastinate, take a bold step today. I have 7years experience in production of flavoured drinks and Yoghurt. Sachet yoghurt production, (different flavor) Bottle yoghurt production Flavoured drinks production ( orange, pineapple, black currant flavors) We specialize in training of people who want to start a factory or launching of a new products. We give best product formula to out clients and and back them up until they can stand on their own. We train staff in different areas of using Automatic packaging machine and all other machines for production. We encourage small scale entrepreneurs that want to join newly into the business. You can reach me on this line for more info 08148771652. Or mail me at alphonsussunday8@gmail.com Take a step today and you will never regret that you do

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Chinese Food In My School... Chai / Organising Menus And Groceries / Kitchen Appliances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.